Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (41094 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2020 Prophecy (video) / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by gly(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Toks2008:
419 prophecy...

Well said Toks2008

Imagine me saying it will rain tomorrow but if the weather forecast says otherwise then let's get ready for sunshine.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by BluntBoy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sule thinks we are all fools. He and his ilks make safe predictions all the time.

How can you say "PDP will win but if they are not careful, they will lose?

How do people continue to tolerate men like Sule?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by lakesider(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Croatia will win the world cup , if they dont pray , france will win ....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Omeokachie: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
And they did gather...

Buhari
IGP
Tinubu
Yahaya Bello
El Rufai
Akeredolu
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Didcot: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fraud as....s pastor!
Thunder fire you there, foolish Sule!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by NOC1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Desdola(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Forget vision or whatsoever, it is just a mere prediction. If the PDP had won, he would want to take the glory that he foresaw it

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by NASTYNASOSO: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
doctimonyeka:
we understand Sir..

Our faith and believe in what God has been doing in your ministry is unwavering Sir.

#Grace

HMMMMMM

YOU REALLY ARE ONE HELL OF A MIRACLE
RECEIVE SENSE
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Paradigm777: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
doctimonyeka:
we understand Sir..

Our faith and believe in what God has been doing in your ministry is unwavering Sir.

#Grace

I am not a member of his church but may God bless you for ur comments
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by linearity: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
lonelydora:

Touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm

Deuteronomy 18 vs 22, KJV

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

‘Copy n Paste’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by potoX: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:
[s]The election was stolen with 30,000 police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash given out on 'See and Buy' votes.
The prophesy still stands if the election was free and fair[/s]
Wailing IPOB member spotted grin Una never see

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by babaireti(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oga G.O abeg he don do,save us this crap,you have missed it again

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by lilAZeeZ(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
useless fraudster an fake religion makers
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by famology(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Apostle Johnson Suleiman should go and watch the clips of prophet Mike Agboola and learn what is called prophecy . There is nothing like if this or if that,it is straight forward and accurate. The bitter truth is that majority of so called men of God today are fake.They're Not called by God,but called by their stomach. My pain is that,they keep dragging the name of God in the mud.May God continue to expose and disgrace them.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by babaireti(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Alfa Sule,if you play 9jabet you go win o!
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by CohenJane: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Boss13:

You’re doing the man a Favour by adding prophet - please use appropriate word such as Fraudster, Conman, Scam artiste, 419ner, Yahoo Yahoo man.

Thanks

...and that's exactly what they are. What surprises me is that some gullible Nigerians still believe and follow them

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by colby92(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Which kind of prophecy be that. I saw PDP winning the election but if they are not careful APC will win because you saw people praying. Hmmmn!

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by abbeyty(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
And those mumu listening to him will definitely buy what he told them regarding the failed prophecy. scammer watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by deebrownneymar: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
He's a fake prophet...End of discussion. It's only in Nigeria that one will give a prophesy and add a comment as an excuse should in case they gaffe.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Miles300: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oya you are officially a false prophet! People gathering to pray about what that PDP shouldn’t win or what ?
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by doctimonyeka(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Paradigm777:

I am not a member of his church but may God bless you for ur comments
Amen.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by dangoteinlaw: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
I guess the Transmission- transmission crooner changed the outcome for him grin

But what baffles me more is the way Muslims flood this comment like a pack of wolves.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by peeps4u: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:
The election was stolen with 30,000 police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash given out on 'See and Buy' votes.
The prophesy still stands if the election was free and fair

Do you know what's prophecy? It foretells the future.

Did PDO win as he prophesied? No. If the prophecy is genuine, he should have said APC would win with vote buying. The prophecy is to tell what will happen in future. Not guessing or twisting.

You see PDP winning Ekiti but they lost and you want to prove your prophecy is real?
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by vertueptime: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
blind follower

Blind leading blind
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Olao1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:20‭-‬22 KJV
http://bible.com/1/deu.18.20-22.KJV

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by 4koff: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:
undecided

Calculated talks...

IF...

I never blame these men...

The creator has given every man the ability to reason...

You can however choose not to use your brain...

Who's this shouting GRACE above me

2019 PROPHESY

APC will win the presidential election but I see people praying against it...

Either way, I'm right

undecided

No mind mumu people. Simply to use their brain them no fit. Maybe we need to push am to front-page before e go start.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by waldigit: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:
The election was stolen with 30,000 police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash given out on 'See and Buy' votes.
The prophesy still stands if the election was free and fair
So the spirit of the prophet could not foresee the stealing.
Ha Naija, electric I Hail oooo
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by els0nm0rali(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
lonelydora:

Where is your anointing wey people dey touch?

I hope this man is not your pastor o because I believe only the gullible illiterates follow this fake opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by YorubaEmir: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
1stCitizen:

You go bow for prophecy. I see PDP winning the next general elections but if care is not taken, Buhari will win with a landslide because of people praying against PDP.

Conmen everywhere

Okocha.... This one na sure prophesy o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by mansamusa08(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has responded to a video of him prophesying that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would emerge winner of the just concluded Ekiti governorship election.

Clearing the air on the prophecy, Apostle Suleman took to his Twitter page on Monday morning, sharing the video.

He explained that the video was done weeks before the election.

“That Video making the rounds was done three weeks ago before the Ekiti election,” he said.
However, in the video, the cleric was quoted saying: “I gave a prophecy about Ekiti that I saw PDP taking over, but if PDP in that state do not take care they will lose it because I saw people gathering to pray against it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLas5R5JXJ8&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/16/apostle-suleman-speaks-on-failed-prophecy/

You call alcohol induced hallucination a prophecy?
The guy is a confirmed conman.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by els0nm0rali(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
famology:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman should go and watch the clips of prophet Mike Agboola and learn what is called prophecy . There is nothing like if this or if that,it is straight forward and accurate. The bitter truth is that majority of so called men of God today are fake.They're Not called by God,but called by their stomach. My pain is that,they keep dragging the name of God in the mud.May God continue to expose and disgrace them.

And your so-called "prophet" Mike Agboola, what makes you think he's a man of God? Because his prophecies come true?

Lol. They are all the same abegi.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by deebsman1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
lonelydora:

Who annoint dat 1? You better free yourself from mental slavery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.