Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fayose: Is EFCC Court Of Law, I Am Not Afraid Of Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Is EFCC Court Of Law, I Am Not Afraid Of Anything (410 Views)

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks / Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Is EFCC Court Of Law, I Am Not Afraid Of Anything by nwosadify: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2018
An undaunted Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti State, has said he will not abscond from Nigeria when his immunity from criminal prosecution elapses in October.

read more at https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2018/07/16/fayose-is-efcc-court-of-law-i-am-not-afraid-of-anything/

Re: Fayose: Is EFCC Court Of Law, I Am Not Afraid Of Anything by okachie1(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Tell them o! Those people seem to have gotten their political party membership cards. An organization that shld be above board like FBI is behaving petty and partisan even sounding bias as if their evidence against Fayose will stand ground once presented in aa competent court of law, that's why they keep losing cases anyhow.

FBI has spent close to 2yrs now gathering evidences against Trump without much ado just to have something strong against him when the time comes there reverse is d case. Nonsensical commission!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Is EFCC Court Of Law, I Am Not Afraid Of Anything by Bluezy13(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2018
If indeed EFCC actually threatened Fayose clinging to his candidate's loss as a major criterion to probe him because of immunity, then EFCC is obviously sentimental in it's approach and such sentimentality is very unhealthy for a law enforcing neutral body.

EFCC has lost it's value!
Re: Fayose: Is EFCC Court Of Law, I Am Not Afraid Of Anything by fallout87: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
This is why Nigeria isn't a democracy.

When nonpartisan parts of government are heavily influenced by political and support political parties by oppression of their opposition?

Nigeria is a dictatorship.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Benue Governor Ortom Dumps APC / My First Fear / ''80% Of What You Read On Social Media Is Fake'' Lai Tells Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.