Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! (50881 Views)

Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Infonews4: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
See this Adorable Picture of World cup Young Player of the year Kylian Mbappe and Popular Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
Caption this:

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1842/picture-of-mbappe-meeting-ronaldo-for-the-first-time?new=1

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by DonatusAdorns(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Once again, I dedicate my First to comment award to my Parents, Friends and people of good-will for always supporting me with money for data subscriptions.

N/B: Don't forget to check my signature.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by TheArticleNG(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nice one.

From grass to grace, Mbappe is really hardworking. See how he hugged the Croatian President tightly >> http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/16/2018-world-cup-final-in-pictures/

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mbappe should be careful with what he does on pitch. During Fra vs Bel he tried to use very annoying delay tactics that didn't go down well with spectators. That's not fair play! Such event, if it reoccur, would deem his teenage beaming light.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Owoado(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is the definition of PROGRESS....Know what you want, set a plan, go for it, and achieve it

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by haryomikun(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wow! This is damn cool. I'm laughing as I'm viewing this picture sef.

BTW why did Ronaldo wear chain like mumu like that grin

bionixs:
and you no be mumu? tell us who you be. person wey no see money buy chain go dey beef others wey get. Data don cheap na. No worry, Buhari go win for 2019 ,make we see how you go get extra money wey you take buy data they beef already made billionaires,nairaland referee.

And this one just had to be unfortunate... Wasted sperrm

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by NwaOhafia: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Then: like a mentor

Now: like a colleague

Dreams do come true. All you just need to do is move from your confort zone

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by theoldpretender(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
The young indeed shall grow....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by MosakuAW(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibi ti agbalagba gbe duro, ni omo keke ti'ba.

Omode ki'ni titi, koni akisa ju baba e'lo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Phyqee10(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nice
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by ModsareChevres: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Great!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
The future is always brighter...
I could remember how the France team cried profusely like a baby when they lost the Euro finals to Portugal.

Keep pushing and don't give up.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Toks2008(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dreams do come true.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by emekaCEO(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
The young shall grow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by emeijeh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imagine if Ronaldo and Portugal had won this world cup.... . . We will not hear word again, GOAT GOAT COW MALU up and down is what they will keep typing.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by sloopyy: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Never give up on your dreams!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by timilehin007(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Where was the first picture taken and definitely mbappe wasn't a professional footballer here...so what was the connection. Where did dey connect

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Ijaya123: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Best of both worlds. Young and old.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by PrinceGozie(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
wawuu. Messi still the greatest..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by espn(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
THINK BIG...AIM HIGH...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Liveair: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Meaning...
There is Greatness in Everyone, no matter your beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by chukwundukc(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
The young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by 9japrof(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
So he is really 19 abi 20 self, but I think our nigerian goalie na e age mate self.

No big deal, I know if Nigeria had reached the semifinals our goal keeper would have beaten mbappe to win the best young player award.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by phemmyfour: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Small boy with biggie goals

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Okponobi4u: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wow, everything is really a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by deebsman1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Such is life, never look down on anyone especially the young up and coming ones.
Where the elder is, is where the young ones will meet him. Be good always

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by crystalmi(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is so cute

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by kasim155: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Always follow ur dream

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by IeatPussy: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
My son must play football. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Aplaudez(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
no condition is permanent, no matter what you're passing through, everything is gonna turn out fine!
it's just a matter of time!

I leant a lot from this pictures!

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by Folbim(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Nice one.

From grass to grace, Mbappe is really hardworking.
nobody knows tomorrow. cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! by bionixs: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Nice one.

From grass to grace, Mbappe is really hardworking.
thank God also that he got the opportunity to display his hard work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel / Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death / Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.