Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Need A 5K Website Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A 5K Website Designer (503 Views)

I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS) / A Professional Bitcoin Mining Website Designer Need / I Need A Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A 5K Website Designer by Mille: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
I need someone to help me design a website.

The template has been set. The about page and the contact page has been done. Just remaining the front page and the search page.

Edited: I already chose the first person to drop the contact. Sorry to those who PM-ed me first, you didn't reply the email soon enough.
Re: I Need A 5K Website Designer by Cyberdemonic: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mille:

The template has been set. The about page and the contact page has been done. Just remaining the front page and the search page.

Please drop your contact or PM me.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A 5K Website Designer by Doerstech(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Let's talk here 08095966698 WhatsApp

Re: I Need A 5K Website Designer by CaptaiinG(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Call or WhatsApp me on 0 8 1 3 7 6 7 5 4 8 3
Re: I Need A 5K Website Designer by trybehost: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: I Need A 5K Website Designer by DigitalGenius: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mille:

Edited: I already chose the first person to drop the contact. Sorry to those who PM-ed me first, you didn't reply the email soon enough.

My name is Oghene. Founder of RevoluteSoft, A software, Web Design and Media focused digital agency.

Tried to PM you, yet to get a response from you.
Call, text or send me an email so we can complete the design of your new website immediately.

081-170-271-47

Email: danieldomainer(@)gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you and working with you. Thanks
Re: I Need A 5K Website Designer by mcqwerty(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
When you get scammed please do not cry foul.
Be guided.
Re: I Need A 5K Website Designer by ogunjobiolaide: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Let's talk abt it,I he a special deal for u. 08063718360 Whatsapp or call

(1) (Reply)

6 Instagram Lessons Laura Ikeji Can Teach You As A Restaurateur / At Btcryptng We Now Buy BTC & Ethereum / Free 0.03 Bitcoin To Your Bitcoin Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.