Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (1878 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npowerng by npowerng: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
Good morning,

How are you thinking? What are you doing with the opportunity you have been provided?

#NPowerNG

Re: Npowerng by ITbomb(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
If I talk now, you go say I don abuse you

If you no get news about deployment, just stop posting

6 Likes

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
ITbomb:
If I talk now, you go say I don abuse you

If you no get news about deployment, just stop posting

Good afternoon ITbomb, please don't feel bad should this not sooth your expectation. Communication on your deployment won't take long from now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Npowerng by ITbomb(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
npowerng:

Good afternoon ITbomb, please don't feel bad should this not sooth your expectation. Communication on your deployment won't take long from now. Thank you.
Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by peekay007: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nicely said.........,the agitation is becoming too much from all these 2017 Npower Militants grin grin grin
npowerng:

Re: Npowerng by peeps4u: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
You guys are annoying.
Which opportunity are you boasting about? That graduates who study engineering courses, tech and other courses are sent back to schools to teach for meagre 30k salary? Same teaching they did in NYSC. How is this Npower different from NYSC? It is just a glorified NYSC scheme.

Only an irresponsible and shameless govt glorifies in 30k, less than $100 per month job for graduates on a two year contract while the politicians of the same country Nigeria are richer than politicians of many developed countries.

You should be ashamed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
peekay007:
Nicely said.........,the agitation is becoming too much from all these 2017 Npower Militants grin grin grin

Dear peekay007, they have the right to be angry and they also have the right to express themselves with decorum. We shall walk pass this shortly. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=peeps4u post=69433693]You guys are annoying.
Which opportunity are you boasting about? That graduates who study engineering courses, tech and other courses are sent back to schools to teach for meagre 30k salary? Same teaching they did in NYSC. How is this Npower different from NYSC? It is just a glorified NYSC scheme.

Only an irresponsible and shameless govt glorifies in 30k, less than $100 per month job for graduates on a two year contract while the politicians of the same country Nigeria are richer than politicians of many developed countries.

You should be ashamed.

Dear peeps4u, are you an N-power beneficiary? Is it still possible for you to appreciate this initiative that has given Nigerians a better leverage to help their goals and aspirations? We remain proud that we have provided Nigerians with this opportunity to help them take a decent shot at life. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Npowerng by peeps4u: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=69434007][/quote]

What leverage is there when graduates are paid 30k after spending years in school?
You could as well hail NYSC as a leverage because I can't see difference between this scheme and NYSC. subjecting graduates to less than $100 job and then discard them.

I ask again,why are Nigeria graduates enslaved in the name of Npower with meagre payments, is that obtainable in developed countries? But why are our politicians on the other hand getting paid more than their developed countries counterpart upon several further embezzlement and corruption?

You come here to make noise about Npower.

I repeat again, you should be ashamed.
Re: Npowerng by galax1: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
shame on u guys ,who are u deceiving do u know how long we have been waiting ,promises unfulfilled is lies n propaganda.shame on u npower an all u involved in this scam it shall never be well with u guys
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
galax1:
shame on u guys ,who are u deceiving do u know how long we have been waiting ,promises unfulfilled is lies n propaganda.shame on u npower an all u involved in this scam it shall never be well with u guys

Good afternoon galax1, we apologize how we made you feel at this point. The delays experienced is not deliberate as we will never take your trust in us for granted. At the moment, we are working to ensure we meet all your demands. Your patience is required to enable us do the right thing. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by AnaCheks(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
npowerng:

Dear peekay007, they have the right to be angry and they also have the right to express themselves with decorum. We shall walk pass this shortly. Thank you.
Are we to also confirm that our informations on the profile are all correct?
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
AnaCheks:
Are we to also confirm that our informations on the profile are all correct?

Good evening AnaCheks, kindly confirm accordingly. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Patience in Nigeria equals long-suffering.
Re: Npowerng by excellgraphics(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good day sir,
Please Npower one of my brother whom happen to be one of beneficiary from Npower recieved this message via sms;Dear Volunteer,
We attempted to pay your June 2018 monthly stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: BVN Unmatched
Kindly provide your alternative account details and BVN slip to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Please how to is it?
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
excellgraphics:
Good day sir,
Please Npower one of my brother whom happen to be one of beneficiary from Npower recieved this message via sms;Dear Volunteer,
We attempted to pay your June 2018 monthly stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: BVN Unmatched
Kindly provide your alternative account details and BVN slip to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Please how to is it?
which batch is he?
Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
Good morning,

How are you thinking? What are you doing with the opportunity you have been provided?

#NPowerNG
I was unable to check if my name was on the pre selected names because your portal is not access able
Re: Npowerng by menwongo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Half of the month gone already
Re: Npowerng by engrdogood: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
They sell us deciet without reciept, no job, no joy # it has been over a year that we Ve been on this Npower 2017, you people should Ve a little feelings for humanity
Re: Npowerng by excellgraphics(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please NPOWER Help me verified this ,Dear Volunteer,
Re: Npowerng by bry8ted(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:

Good evening AnaCheks, kindly confirm accordingly. Thank you!
at the point of registration I wrote my surname as my first name, I had edited it on my profile but yet to be rectified. Please help
Re: Npowerng by iyasco90(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good afternoon. please help me correct this detail on my profile as countless attempts to edit didn't work out. Thank you.
day of birth is 2nd Jan and not 1st Feb

(1) (Reply)

New NGO Jobs (5 Positions). Apply! / Verification Of Job Interview / A Young Single Lady In Lagos In Need Of Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.