Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom (38565 Views)

How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Maket: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who in Benue will follow you to the new club?
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:
APC online children and FAKE NEWS.

Either Orthom like it or not..,

Buhary must rule till 2023 in order for him to complete his work of destruction.
I don't even know what to reply you
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by dobrorhie: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Kyase(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He brought the hatred against himself.
true
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by ibori1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
GSA01:
Fake news everywhere, i wonder why renowned news platforms, like thisday, the punch or even vanguard have not updated this story..Well we all know the originators(PDP) of the Fake news,with nothing to campaign with, rather involved in politics of bitterness and hatred..

what is dis 1 saying
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Ziggylady(f): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

Buhary must rule till 2023 in order for him to complete his work of destruction.

Now you are talking!!!...lets all join and assist buhari destroy this country very well...The
destruction of this country via buhari/APC is a task that must be done..

Sai barber!

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by spyg1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

You said Suswam was the most hated and today just because he exposed your mentor Buhari as being complicit in the killings you have shameless volte faced and started calling Ortom the most hated ....Ortom is only hated by Islamic and Fulani terrorist
Sir are you from Benue State?

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by edupedia: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Welcome to Life outside the Witchcraft Coven of APC.

It's never too late to port from darkness to Light..

Back to Daura by Fire by Rain by Thunder.....woreva....!!

....kedp deceiving yourselves with useless statements.... APC beat u people in 2015 talking about insecurity, about unemployment, roads etc instead u are here talking about coven of darkness and all that jazz.... when will u people wake up....its 7 months to elections....

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Ziggylady(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
brixton:
I am here just laughing at all the people that said in 2015 that they would vote out APC in 2019 if they do not perform. Haha who’s going to count and announce your vote? APC? I laugh in Russia!

My bros i laugh with you at the delusional lotscheesy..They are all comedians

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Imoala: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
I swear if bubu is ousted in the forthcoming election I know the way people held party in Abacha's demise will be too small compared to what will happen in 2019
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Smarkie: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
nigerian politicians
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Haddock(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kyase:
This incompetent slowpoke.

The most hated governor in the history of Benue state..

Bro, relax.

I see all the uninformed backlash you are getting from all these hate filled people who cannot name even one town in Benue State.

Be calm.

Do not let their insults reach your heart. They are swooned by Ortom's charade during the slaughter of Benue people.

To them, Benue's only problem is herdsmen attacks; at least, Ortom made them think so. If he is their hero, let them adopt him in their state and make him their governor.

Remember how Fayose won election on Nairaland and lost at Ekiti? He was their hero too!

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by senatordave1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

My bros i laugh with you at the delusional lotscheesy..They are all comedians

Your confusing me.i thought you are anti apc and wanted pdp to win ekiti.
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Kyase(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Haddock:

Bro, relax.

I see all the uninformed backlash you are getting from all these hate filled people who cannot name even one town in Benue State.

Be calm.

Do not let their insults reach your heart. They are swooned by Ortom's charade during the slaughter of Benue people.

To them, Benue's only problem is herdsmen attacks; at least, Ortom made them think so. If he is their hero, let them adopt him in their state and make him their governor.

Thanks bro.
Ortom need to be kicked out next year, no single project he started or even complete from the previous admistration.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by senatordave1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
smithsammy:
smithsammy(m): 5:13pm
I'm happy that Fayemi won the Ekiti state's gubernatorial election even though I do not agree with his party. I'm equally happy that Orton is leaving the party because that's the best for his state right now. He needs new, different atmosphere as he strives to take the state out of the dungeon it currently is. Team #apolitical
Oga,ortom was literally pushed out by apc and senator george akume the godfather of benue.ortom is a liability,he will not win a second term no matter the party he is in.akume made a smart move by positiining emmanuel jime to replace him.expect tambuwal and abdulfatah ahmed to defect at any point.its long overdue,there are surplus to requirements in apc.
Finally,concerning ekiti polls only the tribunal and appeal courts can cancel the polls but the supreme court will not.from their rulings on the 2015 guber petitions in all states,they subtly agreed not to ever remove any sitting governor.in their rulings,they said that allegations of rigging must be established in every polling units in a state beyond reasonable doubt which is not possible.they indirectly referred that once a governor is elected,he cant be removed.you can get a copy of the supreme court judgment on akwa ibom guber petition to substantiate
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Ziggylady(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Your confusing me.i thought you are anti apc and wanted pdp to win ekiti.

Dont be confused,i am now a 'born-again' wink..After the farce that took place in Ekiti State in the name of elections,i have come to the realisation that buhari/APC will rather die and commit genocide than allow any semblance of free and fair elections so why bother?..

I am now an advocate of not bothering to vote till further notice if one is not prepared to vote APC..its a sheer waste of valuable time..As we speak,INEC has collated results for 2019 elections with buhari coming up as the winner..

If you read my post, well,you will realise i am laughing at those stuppid enough to vote buhari in 2015 while expecting to 'vote' him out in 2019.....Buhari is not Jonathan who ensured a semblance of decency when it came to conducting elections

Its too late to correct anything now..buhari as evil as he is,is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by afongha: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

You said Suswam was the most hated and today just because he exposed your mentor Buhari as being complicit in the killings you have shameless volte faced and started calling Ortom the most hated ....Ortom is only hated by Islamic and Fulani terrorist

Before opening your Nnamdi Kanu-phallus loving, pit latrine of a mouth to unleash your demonic trash, isn't it prudent you find out what the Tiv or Idoma indigene is going through? Don't you think owing workers several months of salary is enough reason? Or the fact that the state lack any tangible investment of his few years on the saddle? Or the fact the Idoma capital of the state, Oturkpo, is a complete eyesore when it comes to general infrastructure: roads, water, etc.

Shameless thing
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by FarahAideed: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
afongha:

Before opening your Nnamdi Kanu-phallus loving, pit latrine of a mouth to unleash your demonic trash, isn't it prudent you find out what the Tiv or Idoma indigene is going through? Don't you think owing workers several months of salary is enough reason? Or the fact that the state lack any tangible investment of his few years on the saddle? Or the fact the Idoma capital of the state, Oturkpo, is a complete eyesore when it comes to general infrastructure: roads, water, etc.

Shameless thing

Na wa ooo , you no get any joy at all ..haba All these because I said the truth...it is well sir
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Kingosytex(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Remember how Fayose won election on Nairaland and lost at Ekiti? He was their hero too![/quote]
Was fayose among the ekiti gubernatorial candidates?
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
You swim or sink with Buhari.
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
vinnex:
We the humble people of Benue State are watching events with kin interest....
God will help us....

Bro you are still watching at this stage?.Ok keep watching till Buhari +apc+fulani bastards run your homeland into extinct then you will stop watching ok. Just keep watching.
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by kabillionaire(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
despite the numerous challenges that great state is facing presently, I still have faith in gov. samuel ortom.
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by exporttraining: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you are not informed, you are deformed. listen to news and update yourself.
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by 8stargeneral: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who u dey leave apc for
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by exporttraining: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Buhari is in aso rock with all killings happening in naija. no move to curb it. some fools are saying they want to use it to spoil his government. he know this and still refuse to do something. apc is dead. we will start to replace these innocent souls with apc members and their supporters if nothing is done!
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by SirBunky85(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

senseless
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by nwabobo: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Jarus:
Tambuwal and Ahmed to follow.

Many Senators and HOR members will then follow, before Saraki makes his own announcement.

I think this has been over-reported in the last 2 weeks.

Yiu are now silent on the calamity you soent your personal money to install in Aso Rock. I'd really like to hear the views currently held by your siamese twin Aisha2 who abused me to no end and blocked me on facebook because of Buhari, now that her people are toast to the herdsmen.
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by visvenirecords: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Firefire:

keep dreaming...i wish you well
Re: I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom by Firefire(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2018
visvenirecords:

keep dreaming...i wish you well

Buhary is a FRAUD! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.