Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure (5347 Views)

High Blood Presure / Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori / What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by sharaff6(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls Doctor In The House Any drugs that i can use to cure high blood presure . I was told that am having high blood presure, and am just 35years any advice will be appericated thanks.
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by ppeessuu: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Always take greentea everyday and use quality probiotics

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by beatz5(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hy high blood pressure can't be cured but effectively managed I can put u through 08169836958

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by geniewilliams(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Kindly get ewe Epin and ewe akoko squeeze them and get the juice and take one glass cup twice daily for HBP kindly contact me on this number 07036507238/ 09093047002 for further medical advice and counselling

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
The most natural way to lower blood pressure is to incorporate some key essential oils into your daily lifestyle.

Essential oils can lower blood pressure by dilating arteries, acting as antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress and by decreasing emotional stress.

The most effective essential oils for lowering blood pressure are lavender, ylang ylang, clary sage and frankincense.

We can get you pure essential oil if you opt for this option. Also do you research on how you manage your health using essential oils

I pray you opt for a better solution.
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by Efeman1: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Blood pressure can be cured. come to a free medical section at Chrisland school, OKPEBI, Ikeja, for a free medical section. or whatsapp, 0706two five 97eight nine six.
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by gabazin080(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Efeman1:
Blood pressure can be cured. come to a free medical section at Chrisland school, OKPEBI, Ikeja, for a free medical section. or whatsapp, 0706two five 97eight nine six.
. what time do they start daily
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by Phrankher(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
You can try Mayan Herbal Tea. It works for me too. The product is cheap and can be gotten in Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state. You can contact me for assistance 070fivesixsevenzero2031
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by tabithababy(f): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Efeman1:

There is no cure.... It can only be managed
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by Efeman1: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2018
gabazin080:
. what time do they start daily

Starts by 11am. And holds Only on Monday's, Wednesday and Thursday
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by Efeman1: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
tabithababy:

According to medical research of more than 10 years ago. How much do you know of the latest medical technologies sir?
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by kokomilala(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Cut down on sodium and go for a walk, 30 mins walk every morning. Give me a feedback after a week. Don't waste your money on meds.
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by 2Ballz(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2018
sharaff6:
Pls Doctor In The House Any drugs that i can use to cure high blood presure . I was told that am having high blood presure, and am just 35years any advice will be appericated thanks.

What is your present b.p value i.e. systole/diastole?
There are plenty of drugs for high blood pressure. But I don't think it is official prescribing from here.
What were the symptoms observed by you that led to checking your bp?

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by denziz: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sandpaper tree ,moringa and bitter leaf remain one of the best solution for Hbp
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by eliraz(f): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2019
I have a good supplement that's called "Miracle Worker" within two weeks of taking it you will be fine. It takes care of high blood sugar, hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, menopause and weak performance in men. It's certified by SAB ie Scientific Advisory Board. You can reach me on 07039774845
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by bsquare12(f): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Two key nutrients required for hair growth are biotin and proteins. Proteins is the building block of hair and eggs are a great source. New hair follicles and growth have been confirmed according to a study published on Stem Cells Translational Medicine after consuming eggs from a chicken rich in vitamin D from receiving lots of sunshine. Biotin on the other hand is essential in the production of keratin and keeps enzymes on toes when it comes to metabolizing nutrients that are crucial to hair follicles.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/08/7-foods-to-eat-if-you-want-healthy-growth.html?m=1

Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by godwon01(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2019
tabithababy:

U are right. U can't cure high blood pressure. Y can only manage the condition with good quality life style. Blood pressure is not static. The reading is not stable. Diet ,exercise, and combination of good herbal tea and medication ,U can put it to check.
Re: Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure by Prettyuche(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2019
U need to ask urself some questions.is there anybody from your family suffering from it ? ( your parents)....are you overweight?..... Do you sleep well?.... Do you exercise?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? / COVID-19 Update For September 1 2021 In Nigeria / LSACA Screens 6,000 For HIV To Mark Sanwo-olu’s 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.