Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why You Should Have Good Writing Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Have Good Writing Skills (416 Views)

Improving Your Writing Skills / Does GIS Have Good Career Prospects In Nigeria? / Since I Was Unable To Do Betting I Have Discovered My Writing Skills..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Have Good Writing Skills by TheReadyWriters: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Writing skills are an important part of communication. Being able to write can open lots of doors for you and make you communicate with people you can’t see. A good writing skill to some extent is tied to the level of success you are likely to have. For instance having a good writing skill can help you achieve a good academic result. You can land a career in writing or even gain access to some companies through some proposals you might have written and sent. Having a good writing skill comprises knowing the correct spelling of words, using the right grammar, using grammatically correct words, using the right punctuations, and organising words appropriately.

Read more at: https://www.thereadywriters.net/why-you-should-have-good-writing-skills-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Advice You Will Ever Get!!!! / 10 Steps To Starting A Successful Music Career: A Must Read. / Front Desk/admin Officer At Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.