Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 11 (596 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 11*

�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀����

_Her confusion and frustration is on incremental level_

Episode 11

For weeks he was a good husband until my sister-in-law visited us. I carried the whole responsibilities of the family since he was sacked from work. His sister is very selective when it comes to meals. She doesn’t eat any draw soup, she can’t eat noodles without egg, she fries four eggs anytime she wants to eat noodles or bread. She doesn’t eat any food cooked the previous day no matter the preservation. She eats as often as she sees food. At first I wasn’t complaining because I knew her stay was temporary. I started complaining when she wasn’t helping me do anything in the house except to eat, watch movies, browse on her phone and sleep. I come back from work late to start preparing for dinner while she sits and watch movies. After awhile I stopped buying some things at home because it was now becoming difficult for me to save. I started borrowing and taking IOU from the office.
After three months it was obvious my sister-in-law had come to stay and not a visit. I tried my best to tolerate her excesses and misbehaviour but my husband made things worse for me. She does not take instructions from me except when her brother orders her. I have never heard him rebuke her for anything but he fights me almost everyday because of her. Whenever I report her to him, he will make light of it. But when she reports me to him he rebukes me sharply and sometimes in her presence. She started disrespecting me and talking to me anyhow because her brother permits that. I couldn’t fight back but to use the only weapon I had. I totally stopped buying food at home because of the emotional trauma they made me go through. During this period they could go a day without food and I began to feel it. If she’s my sister, will I allow her go hungry for a whole day because she’s misbehaving? I suggested to my husband to let her work instead of sitting at home for 24 hours. ‘What’s your business with her sitting down at home? He raised his voice at me......

Continue reading on the link...

������������������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/16/the-man-i-married-episode-11/

(1) (Reply)

Alice Sexual Discovery In A Wonderful World / Who Knows Where I Can Download FREE Novels / Creative Article Writers Needed For A Long Term Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.