Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics (39454 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by ejimatic: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
These are not observers but PDP members in disguise. Observers don't protest over the conduct and results of an election. They only write their reports. These protesters have collected money and that is the work they are doing now..Both PDP and APC induced voters which is not a new thing in Nigerian politics. Thank you Ekiti people for collecting money from both parties still you followed your preferences and consciences. The protesters are educated illterates in political matters. They are just crying over a split milk
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by olajizz01(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
asha9:
The election was clearly rigged. It should have been cancelled since yesterday.
As a far as 2014 election was not cancel,nobody can cancel this as well,after all,both parties were guilty of votes buying.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by olajizz01(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
asha9:
The election was clearly rigged. It should have been cancelled since yesterday.
As a far as 2014 election was not cancel,nobody can cancel this as well,after all,both parties were guilty of votes buying. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Butterflyleo: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
prof eleka won the election,but the rigging was perfected over night. even the rigging was so so glaring.

Yes it was as glaring as 16 - 0

Your mumu don do.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by ofwest47(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Coalition of Bia_ fraud, and New Looters Party( N L P) organization protest.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
infact more protest are coming up in ado ekiti too.

activist my foot ,,where were you guys when fayose won 16 out of 16 local govt of ekiti.. how is that even possible
we all saw videos of ekitigate ,,donnt just rant in the name of protest , leak videos of how apc rigged the elections.
pdp are pioneers of election rigging,, need i remind you of segun oni victory in 2010 before the court annuled it and declared fayemi winner ,or is that of oshiomole ....pdp lacks morale grounds for anything in this country
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

"Your tight friends in Ekiti" grin

So you confess finally that you are not from Ekiti in any form.

What I posted up there is 100% true. Even Fayose knows this and kept running away from his responsibility.

Why wouldn't Ekiti people vote for fayemi when he met with the workers early July and reached an agreement with them regarding paying salaries if he wins. He even signed an MOU with them to that effect.

Based on this, their votes were sure for fayemi because with him, their salaries are also sure.

You are claiming fayose to be a movement in which Ekiti? The same Ekiti you most likely have never been to and just do copy and paste from online PDP propaganda sites?

If you say what I posted are lies and propaganda, then counter them with your own facts and let's see.

Surely if you say its a lie then you must have the truth. So show me and everyone else this truth you have.

I dey wait. grin
post the link of the list of what you said earlier before. post it and let us see. you are only blowing propanganda and lies against fayose government. we will surely know the final verdict of the election in the court of competent jurisprudence. even all the ekiti lawyers will fight for it. you are only using this medium to score cheap political points against fayose. fayose is still loved by ekiti people. the election spoke volume. not you that was only blowing propanganda and lies of Apc.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by omomummy13: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you are a Social Sciences or Art Graduate with a bit of experience in financial services, Second Class Upper (2:1).

Please, forward your CV to bunmi.afolabi@scmcapitalng.com
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
ericsmith:

activist my foot ,,where were you guys when fayose won 16 out of 16 local govt of ekiti.. how is that even possible
we all saw videos of ekitigate ,,donnt just rant in the name of protest , leak videos of how apc rigged the elections.
pdp are pioneers of election rigging,, need i remind you of segun oni victory in 2010 before the court annuled it and declared fayemi winner ,or is that of oshiomole ....pdp lacks morale grounds for anything in this country
why can't fayemi allow the election to be free and fair. it was snatching of ballot boxes in all the 16 local governments. electorates are even harassed and intimidated. so are you telling me here that the election wasn't rigged niii.even the results of the crooked election shows that it was rigged. you will see how many SAN's and lawyers that will come out and defend professor olusola eleka mandate.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Gamesmart: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Let me list out for this loud mouth called ActivistJohnny why my good Ekiti people detested Fayose as the Oloshi he truly is, was and will always be.

1) He owed our workers 8 months salary

2) He owed our pensioners 9 months pension arrears.

3) He refused to pay gratuity to retirees for the past 4 years.

4) He refused to release workers salary deductions for the past 9 to 12 months

5) He didn't employ a single youth of Ekiti for the past 4 years but rather deceived them with employment forms raising their hopes falsely.

6) He was taxing the children in Primary and Secondary for the past 4 years.

7) He killed Gossy water, Ikogosi, GT bank, Eco bank and coca cola .

8 ). He increased the security vote to 350million and decreased sweepers salary from 10k to 6k

9) He received bail out funds from the presidency to the tune of 20billion naira in two tranches yet still refused to pay salaries of any sort.

10) He insulted the good workers and pensioners of Ekiti by treating them like fools when he paid them 3k stipend on the eve of the elections despite owing them for many months without any apology.

11) He turned my Ekiti people into beggers and slaves in their own land with his very stupid and useless stomach Infrastructure which was a huge slap to all and sundry when you watch parents and children line up to receive food and some change from him as if we were suffering from famine in Ekiti.

Yet with all these you still claim my people loved him?

Guy go and donate your brain to someone who deserves it.

Stop giving yourself headache over my people when you are not one of us.

Fayose was imposed on us in 2014 and when we had the chance to take our own pound of flesh from him we did just that on the 14th and we love it and totally embrace Fayemi a true gentleman and my very first executive governor in the past 4years.

The voted for the loudmouth illiterate over a PhD-holder from a world class university. Ekiti people deserved every suffering they got.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Butterflyleo: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
post the link of the list of what you said earlier before. post it and let us see. you are only blowing propanganda and lies against fayose government. we will surely know the final verdict of the election in the court of competent jurisprudence. even all the ekiti lawyers will fight for it. you are only using this medium to score cheap political points against fayose. fayose is still loved by ekiti people. the election spoke volume. not you that was only blowing propanganda and lies of Apc.

Small johnny these are facts and does not need any link for authentication. Every single Ekiti resident knows these are facts.

Instead of asking me for a link why not post your own truths which made you say mine were lies.

I dey wait grin

Just in case you did not know, the entire pensioners worked against fayoses re-election. They all worked closely together as people who knew each other and all vowed to remove him.

The few who still had reservations made their final decision once that useless 3k alert hit their phones on the 13th. It was the last straw that broke the camels back.

Besides have you forgotten that Fayose himself declared with his own mouth back in 2014 that his deputy WOULD NOT succeed him in 2018? His words have come to pass grin

Below was from an interview he had with sahara reporters. Read it and laugh.

I’m telling you again, write it down. If APC, if they are mad in the head, their madness will not enter Ekiti o. I heard what they are doing, I am watching them like a bat. I’m like a bat, I behave like this… like bat."

Asked what he had done for his party to deserve re-election, Fayose, clearly irritated, said: “Seun, I don’t like all this questions. I am a politician of note; I’m not pol… You see, yesterday, I was frying Garri with some women. Let them also go and meet people now.

“This oyinbo they are speaking all around will never do anything. I don’t have time for them. July 14 is almost here. Let them bring INEC behind them, bring Chief of Army staff… I’ve heard all their planning, you understand. But when you carry fire, the moment it comes in contact with water, that fire will die.”

His only presentation and reason why he should be re-elected was because he was going about meeting with people and frying garri, cutting kpomo, eating amala in joints etc.

Even he could not say any proper, intelligent, credible, noteworthy reason why he should be reelected.

That is your man. Very ridiculous man and very silly too.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
why can't fayemi allow the election to be free and fair. it was snatching of ballot boxes in all the 16 local governments. electorates are even harassed and intimidated. so are you telling me here that the election wasn't rigged niii.even the results of the crooked election shows that it was rigged. you will see how many SAN's and lawyers that will come out and defend professor olusola eleka mandate.

i donnt rely on social media for information,, i watched live broadcast of ekitigate 2018, by the way we all know lere & fayose are social media freaks,so also are there supporters if there were situations of violent or even attempt the net would av been flooded by now, how is fayose collar?
fayose pride was his downfall, imposing his deputy without caring what anybody thinks or say ... that made him lose some influencial members,, adeyeye alone gave apc over 5000 difference margin win .. donnt just wail go make researches so many detailed analysis of how & why fayose lose on net ,its even on NL.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Almaiga: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lucid1:

What's the US government supposed to do? Order cancellation of the election? Nigeria is a sovereign state. Let pdp go to court.

These Civil society organisations don collect their share jor

You're very correct.

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
ericsmith:

i donnt rely on social media for information,, i watched live broadcast of ekitigate 2018, by the way we all know lere & fayose are social media freaks,so also are there supporters if there were situations of violent or even attempt the net would av been flooded by now, how is fayose collar?
fayose pride was his downfall, imposing his deputy without caring what anybody thinks or say ... that made him lose some influencial members,, adeyeye alone gave apc over 5000 difference margin win .. donnt just wail go make researches so many detailed analysis of how & why fayose lose on net ,its even on NL.

point of correction here, fayose doesn't imposed anyone on ekiti people. he allow zoning to take place in the primary election. infact it was free, fair and credible. fayose cares alot for his people. that is why his people loved him on every side. ok watch this video of Apc thugs snatching and distrupting election in Ado ekiti on saturday. i have enough on my phone. but watch it and reply me later. alot of evidences are compiled enough for tribunal court. Ongoing Ekiti Elections: Ado community school which Is a highly crowded polling station has been taken over by APC thugs and the process disrupted. Police officers stationed to Protect votes are been Bullied and treated as if they are Little Kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HlCpmSYRqU
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by waveman2: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oh boy u poor oh. Na Fayose do u like this 5k bank balance. What makes u feel fayemi will come and pay salaries after collecting money from other state governors to give u 5k.He has to pay back na,the way Fayose was paying his election debt.

Ejimagift:
sad Arrest them all. Paid PDP supporters trying to disrupt the peace we enjoy. Fayose didn't pay 6 months salary despite several allocations and bail out funds yet he expects civil servants to vote on empty stomach. The mumu governor must have taken ekiti indigenes as zombies for giving them 3k few days to election instead of paying salaries. Why didn't Apc defeat Willy Obiano in Anambra? Fayose dug his political grave with his greed and arrogance. I can't wait to see how fast he fades into political oblivion. Useless man.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by godliman: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Philipmems:
Stupid people everywhere, what will protesting in the US embassy do for the people of Ekiti or the country at large, do you think the US does not know what is going on in the country. The people of Ekiti have spoken, whether they took bribe or cut corners to get Fayemi elected they have spoken. Nigeria is a Banana republic according to the western world and it is not worth investing the necessary time and energy to save it from its calamity.
what sense is in these write up? Neither here nor there.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by alowonle02(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
This protest too was rigged and sponsored by those who trying to incite problems in Ekiti state. When Fayose won 2014 with wide marging of votes, while PDP was championed in all the 16 local government then election was free and fair. With my own perspective these people have been hypnotized with Fayose madness. Una eyes go soon open
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by godliman: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
point of correction here, fayose doesn't imposed anyone on ekiti people. he allow zoning to take place in the primary election. infact it was free, fair and credible. fayose cares alot for his people. that is why his people loved him on every side. ok watch this video of Apc thugs snatching and distrupting election in Ado ekiti on saturday. i have enough on my phone. but watch it and reply me later. alot of evidences are compiled enough for tribunal court. Ongoing Ekiti Elections: Ado community school which Is a highly crowded polling station has been taken over by APC thugs and the process disrupted. Police officers stationed to Protect votes are been Bullied and treated as if they are Little Kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HlCpmSYRqU
Dont waste your time trying to convince these ppl, even lizards in ekiti knew the elections were rigged. There are ppl who will never side with the truth no matter how you preach. They call evil good and good evil, that is their nature.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
point of correction here, fayose doesn't imposed anyone on ekiti people. he allow zoning to take place in the primary election. infact it was free, fair and credible. fayose cares alot for his people. that is why his people loved him on every side. ok watch this video of Apc thugs snatching and distrupting election in Ado ekiti on saturday. i have enough on my phone. but watch it and reply me later. alot of evidences are compiled enough for tribunal court.

see activist, grin "apc thugs " did they wear a vest with apc print or hang apc ID card .. how did you arrive @ such illusion?
by the antecedents of fayose he is the father of thugs ,,besides pdp or apc are both capable of using thugs ... i did not see any report of ballot box snatched or missing ..you get video post am or send to fayose/lere ,
you no post any video link nuttin is here to watch abi naa for dream you wan show me. SAN attorney barrister lawyer activistjohnny,,just pack yourself to oneside
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by umarazizz87(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hahahhhh! I don't see no civil societies in these pics. All I see are some sponsored bitter assholes protesting against a relatively fair election in Ekiti. You fools are wasting your time. The US government will not be moved by your stupidity..
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by youngpresidooo: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
can someone pls help me confirm this?

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Odingo1:

What of Osun State that Aregbesola won despite owning workers 11 months salary, last I check at present all the governors in SW is owing their workers salary. Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ogun
Both PDP and APC governors are owing salaries all over the country.

Let's not be partisan if not we'll dig our own graves unknowingly.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
ericsmith:

see activist, grin "apc thugs " did they wear a vest with apc print or hang apc ID card .. how did you arrive @ such illusion?
by the antecedents of fayose he is the father of thugs ,,besides pdp or apc are both capable of using thugs ... i did not see any report of ballot box snatched or missing ..you get video post am or send to fayose/lere ,
you no post any video link nuttin is here to watch abi naa for dream you wan show me. SAN attorney barrister lawyer activistjohnny,,just pack yourself to oneside
I don't take political activists serious.
They are all paid clowns posing as activists and sabotaging the efforts of youths.

Ignore him and his likes.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
godliman:
Dont waste your time trying to convince these ppl, even lizards in ekiti knew the elections were rigged. There are ppl who will never side with the truth no matter how you preach. They call evil good and good evil, that is their nature.
thanks for your reply. i really appreciate it. i have posted the video as one of the evidence, they still antagonised the video again. what do they want. i really learn alot in this election and the people too.the election was duely rigged. it even reflect in the results statistics too. well alot of lawyers will fight for professor eleka mandate. we are in technology age. thank God for technology.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

They are all paid clowns posing as activists and sabotaging the efforts of youths.

honestly i alway feel like ignoring them ,but living in country like naija i have come to realise illusions are highly contagious ... majority are to relunctant to read or engage themselves in logical reason,, hence why some rogues reason for them & feed them infos that could be misleading .
we have to sensitize ourselves esp. these masses who just followfollow .,becos @ the end of the day they decide the fate of naija you & i resides.
one of the achievement of these sensitization is the result we see in ekiti, formal governance over stomach infrastructure is the only way.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
ericsmith:

i don't think you are a yoruba man. you refused to speak the truths here. don't you know that the truth will always surfaced one day. i have alot of this rigging tape, distruption and harassment on my phone. but i'm not posting it for now. so it is when you see sahara reporters or premium timesng that you will agree on what i posted so far hmmm.in the video, it shows there is heavy distruption of ballot papers, infact the police and other security operatives were watching them when the Apc thugs was distrupting all the election. they succeed in doing all these crimes in pdp stronghold. the ones of ikere-ekiti are enormous too. they even burnt ballot papers when they see that the electorates are not voting for Apc. since you refused to accept the truth, i will stop here.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

lol i just dey laugh. well i will tell you categorically that no one pays me here. infact i have been on nairaland for closs to a decade now. so tell me another. when i was supporting Apc then without any dime, you guys doesn't says bad thing.now i totally withdraw my support for Apc for close to 3 years now, and still the likes of you are abusing. well i will live you to your conscience. i think that one will judge accordingly. I'm activist, i stand for what i believe in. at least i can see the huge difference between Apc and Pdp government. pdp government to me have been fair enough in their government. i really miss them. Apc government destroyed themselves when they refused to respond to their assignment. they keep blaming and blaming the past government. well we will surely see their end.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol i just dey laugh. well i will tell you categorically that no one pays me here. infact i have been on nairaland for closs to a decade now. so tell me another. when i was supporting Apc then without any dime, you guys doesn't says bad thing.now i totally withdraw my support for Apc for close to 3 years now, and still the likes of you are abusing. well i will live you to your conscience. i think that one will judge accordingly. I'm activist, i stand for what i believe in. at least i can see the huge difference between Apc and Pdp government. pdp government to me have been fair enough in their government. i really miss them. Apc government destroyed themselves when they refused to respond to their assignment. they keep blaming and blaming the past government. well we will surely see their end.
First of all I am not supporting either APC or PDP, if u want to confirm go check my posts from my first day on Nairaland.

Secondly, if u were a real activist, u would have been non partisan.

An activist fight for freedom and fairness and not supporting a party. And to make matters worse, u are supporting PDP after u supported APC.

Dude, reawake ur ideology, and check what an activist stand for. Not running after political parties that have various records of economic destructions.

No offense bro, but personally I can't take any activist who supports both deadly parties at one time serious. U sold urself by first supporting APC and now PDP. (Both of them are one and same, prove me wrong if u can).

BTW, if u are a youth, then I ...
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
i don't think you are a yoruba man. you refused to speak the truths here. don't you know that the truth will always surfaced one day. i have alot of this rigging tape, distruption and harassment on my phone. but i'm not posting it for now. so it is when you see sahara reporters or premium timesng that you will agree on what i posted so far hmmm.in the video, it shows there is heavy distruption of ballot papers, infact the police and other security operatives were watching them when the Apc thugs was distrupting all the election. they succeed in doing all these crimes in pdp stronghold. the ones of ikere-ekiti are enormous too. they even burnt ballot papers when they see that the electorates are not voting for Apc. since you refused to accept the truth, i will stop here.

if you gat kids tell that to your children ,what video can you possibly have exclusively ... only you went around ekiti n gather the videos what fayose boiz could not even get! are you sure you aint related to liein mohammed ... if you need video of fayose on neck collar crying i can share it with you grin ... share tew let catch fun
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by tafabaloo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
yarimo:
This are all PDP members claiming coalition grin grin

The country and its citizenry would continue to lag behind in as much we are not ready to make deliberate efforts to effect changes where needed.

The nation's economy is bad, its education is in shamble and unemployment rate is at its highest because we are not ready to stand for the truth .

Anyone who participates in subverting the will of the masses,either in his capacity as a security agent or INEC staff wld equally partake in the accompany suffering.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
Nigeria would have been better if people like u (activists) allow these scavenging politicians to fight themselves without being partisan.

As for ur tapes, let me remind u of something. I hope u saw the tape during the last Ekiti governorship election? The captain Koli confession. Did the tape helped Fayemi in court then?

U think those tapes u have will help Fayose? APC can even claim the thugs were sent by the PDP or that they don't know those thugs since they didn't wear their shirt or have their ID.

PDP cried about rigging during Edo election, they even did protest but yet they lost in court. APC cried about rigging during the last Rivers election yet Wike won in court. The court is not a place that will just decide on issues without concrete proofs.

I can tell u that ur tapes won't move neutrals like me not to talk of the experienced judges in the court.

PS, I can only take ur activism serious when u start speaking against both wicked and bloodsucking parties with those satanic old cargoes parading themselves as politicians.

I dislike anything PDP/APC and their zombie followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.