Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? (1099 Views)

'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. / Most Anticipated Game Or Nah? Share Your Thought / Download Hill Climb Racing For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by ehi4life(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2007
Has any one played silent hill, on PS1 and finished it, what do you think of the movie?
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by Chiz2(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2007
i didn't get 2 finish d game ( silent hill 1 ) because a combination of bad graphics and a particularly
unsolvable piano-raven-poem puzzle made me 'free' d game.
i have 2 say d movie gave me renewed motivation to replay d game since i've always
admitted d puzzles were 1st class( this is a tomb raider nut speaking ). so if u can tell me d gist behind that particular puzzle i'll go along and dust up d ol'game.
The movie waz great - same story line as d game of 1 but using d mother instead of the father like in
silent hill 2 on PS2. It isn't scary as in S-C-A-R-Y but it's got just d right amount of gore.
Plus i'll dare anyone 2 say he wasn't impressed/freaked out shocked  tongue when d axe-head skined that lady and
d part of d girl dancing under d spray of blood waz crazy
it's a pity 'bout d end though i really thought they'd survive  cry
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by texazzpete(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2007
@Ch!z
I haven't watched Silent Hill (the movie) yet. Thanks a lot for the spoilers, sissy boy! angry

The piano puzzle aint that hard, u need 2 seat down with a paper and pencil and THINK!! It's when you sit staring at the TV ingame that you just dont get it.
crazy puzzles in the game sha, but i hate scary games anyway. . .
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by Chiz2(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2007
"sissy boy" in one breath and in d next "i hate scary games anyway, "
hate 2 have say this but u've been no help at all
i think "lend a helping hand" should be accepted 4 what it is ( a plea 4 help )
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by iice(f): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2007
erhhh didnt finish the game either, havent watched the movie yet but am not holding my breath for that one, games turned movies don't usually come out great. Most often i recommend just sticking to the game.
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by Chiz2(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2007
@jice
from what u said i'll assume u hated resident evil( which would be a pity )
anyways,
u really should try silent hill
frankly i think it gives d game hope. Plus it has some of the scenes in d game
that really impressed me. wink
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by iice(f): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2007
Yup Resident Evil didnt do it for me. My friend said, silent hill is one of the best if not the best game turned movie so far. I'l give it a go, something to erase the memory of Doom/BloodRayne
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by chiamakam: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2007
@iice
i'll agree that blood rayne waz an unqualified flop
but to put resident evil( 1 especially ) in the same
league as blood rayne is movie blasphemy
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by Chiz2(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2007
@iice
i'll agree that blood rayne waz an unqualified flop
but to put resident evil( 1 especially ) in the same
league as blood rayne is movie blasphemy
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by iice(f): 5:27am On Apr 20, 2007
Well thats me, i thrive on blasphemy grin tongue
Nwayz, i share that opinion (resident evil) with most of my friends, who are all gamers/movie freaks so yeah we arent looking forward to the next chapter abi movie. undecided
Re: Silent Hill The Game Or The Movie? by Lush: 11:12pm On May 08, 2007
I think Silent Hill is somewhat scary but Crimson Butterfly is scarier. Dunno if anybody's familiar with it? Its got a little girl looking for her sis in an abandoned village where they offer twins as sacrifces every couple of years, If that aint a script for a horror flick, i dont know what is!

Personally, i've never thought a game could scare me, not even Silent Hill but a weekend with Crimson Butterfly and i gave sissy a whole new meaning. Needless to say, i still havent finished the game in 5 years and yet so intrigued that i cant throw it away either! Guess i'm a wuss, innit? Kolomental, angry

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Update / Tom Clancys Endwar (new Game) / How Much Do New Games On Xbox360 Go For In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.