Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Susan’s Worst Experience - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Susan’s Worst Experience (385 Views)

Little Little Foxes - The Romance Life Of Christopher And Susan / Susan's Diary / What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Susan’s Worst Experience by ZUBA1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
SUSAN’S WORST EXPERIENCE OF USING FAKE PRODUCTS.

When Susan woke up on a scorching morning , it felt like a broken pieces of glass were tearing through her fragile under eye skin. She ran to the mirror and was shocked to find out that the area around her cheeks and temple were raw, bumpy, and painfully dry. "It was almost like something had entered my pores and was hanging out in there," she remembers. "It was so gross".

Her roomie noticed that the reaction was in the exact spot where she had "baked" her concealer with a powder — a trick she learned from the beauty bloggers she follows on YouTube. The only problem was that the product she used wasn't original; it was a cheap knock-off product that she found for a lesser amount at a store. “I just took it excitedly and didn’t do my research,” she says. “I was so excited to try it — I was even told that Kim Kardashian uses it.” She says.

Susan immediately stopped using the powder , after some Googling, realized she had been tricked into buying a fake product. “I started doing some research and it turns out a lot of people have been fooled,” she says. “I had never heard of fake powder products before; I only found out about the problem once I looked into it.”Susan’s story is far from unusual.

Another seller Mrs. (Cynthia) who preferred to remain anonymous, told her about some sellers who are all aware that they're buying fakes, and they simply don’t care. What’s more, they aren't always using the products on themselves — many people buy in bulk, presumably to resell them. And it gets worse: She says that the finishes and textures are a far cry from the originals, but it's not about that — her customers only care about the label.

As the conversation was going on, Mrs. Cynthia who is a wholesale customer of Zuba Online Mall referred Susan to an online platform Zuba Online Mall(zuba.com.ng) Where she is sure of getting original makeup products.

Susan immediately bought the idea, after some Googling, she decided to give it a try. After placing and receiving her order, “I started doing some research and it turns out that truly it is original,” she says. After she tested it on her self “It is very perfect” she said. You can get original makeup products including classic makeup and other brands on zuba.com.ng.

The newly launched Zuba Wholesale service on zuba.com.ng will operate on the business to business (B2B) model, which allows customers to buy products at very low wholesale prices, which they can resell and earn good profits ranging from 50% to over 100%!! It is an opportunity which empowers young entrepreneurs in Nigeria and other African countries, encouraging them to buy products from the comfort of their home and get the items delivered to their preferred location.

To sign up to become a Zuba wholesale customer, all you need to do is register for FREE on http://www.zuba.com.ng/wholesale-registration or on WhatsApp via this number: 08033623759.

First time buyers can start buying products with an initial capital amount of no less than Twenty thousand Naira (#20,000).

Alternatively, Dial or Whatsapp 08033623759, 08136112025
Nationwide delivery
Pay on Delivery is available.

You can follow us up on our Facebook page for more info www.facebook.com/zubaonlinemall

(1) (Reply)

A Note To Patricia | Shontellybee / The Biggest Dream Killers. / Comfort Zone(the Burial Place Of Gifts,talent's, Potential And Giant's) VL. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.