Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (44397 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by yrex01(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
I don't see anything bad in wat d guy just said, he's just confessing his feeling n she dive into conclusion !! typical African babe with zero chill !! hypocrite oshi !!!

3 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Sharpshooota: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Seriously the girl na ode

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by bigpicture001: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
d gal sounds so stupid...concluded so fast,also hasn't sh herd of best friends marrying. what I realize is dt d guy is nit rich,lest sh won't vomit dox shit sh is saying.. I got an idiotic female friend like dt too,tryin to create bedtime outta me..i quickly stopped it nd created my wall to gain manly respect by her

7 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Demogorgon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lmao grin

iLegendd needs to see this
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by ikevictor: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
She’s the one that needs brain sanitation.

How can you dissolve a “bestie” friendship so soon just because he said he likes you??

The young man never mentioned the f word, so why was she being stupidly smart.

She even was the one calling him immature when she is actually the big-sized toddler...

She had series of break ups before because she is actually a fuckophobic fool, a syndrome that make her to reach conclusions before actually understanding the communicated words.

And why the hell do they even think that everything revolves around their waist??

- Obviously because they think with their waist and not their head!!

Over and Out!!

15 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by 21savages: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jst say u wount gve him period, no be preeq the guy get.,mstchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Fuckyoumod: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
K
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Stupid girl, she just took advantage of the dude all this while. I guess she's done benefitting from him (maybe monetarily). I'll never let a girl trap me with that bestie shit. Fvck that

7 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by hasmuz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Am I the only one who saw no sense in this post? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by dayleke: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol@comments....

Please keep them coming
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Peachess(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
The girl has some serious issues tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mtcheew......its the lady that's not matured.

On a normal ground, sex isn't new undecided the guy was plain and open but he should have tell her straight and clear, let's be fvck mate. tongue

The girl needs to grow up tho angry

On a normal ground, bestie don't work for a guy and lady Cos they will definitely play rough play one day one day. lipsrsealed

I can't be dating a lady and she will be telling me Mr lagbaja is my bestie. Bestie fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by zeus9634: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
The whole thing just pissed me off the girl is a bitch! Then why get so close to a dude obviously he was your shoulder to cry on.

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by hasmuz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
You said my mind

Majesticniyi:
The girl is immature, the guy is a coward...the mod that pushed this to front page is an idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Diso60090(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Emmafe:
Lazy Youths

Unlocked Brand New and Used S9 plus avalible. Check my profile.

Sars go catch you soon dey unlock there
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by ibkayee(f): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just looks like he was telling her he likes her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by spiritedtete: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
That guy sef get time oo

See as the girl dey twist the guy... nothing wrong in catching feeling for your bestee... and shooting your shot.

If I dont date my best friend who i wan date?

Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Demogorgon:
Lmao grin

iLegendd needs to see this
Nice thread. I want to be like him when I grow up to 12 years old.

The solution to that guy's chat is called ChatDicted. Anyone who wants to read the book should download the free version here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by MissRaine69(f): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
They were never friends and she is beyond immature. She fostered hope, he hoped against hope.
Have gay Male best friends this way you don’t have this problem.

2 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by xjiggy: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
All these fish brain girls wey full everywhere. Boy wey respect u dey wait for time to tell u how im dey feel for u Naim u dey fall e hand anyhow for public. The original eat and run don chop and clean mouth, Na the gentleman u come dey abuse. E be like say all these una make up dey dull una senses. Bestie... the boy tell u say im be gay? Senseless idiot

5 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by chimaobinelson(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Only Poor Church rats do that bestie shit.

if u love or crushing on her, work yourself into making it big, or self sufficiency. make your money.

This Nigerian girls are over money or material driven..
thats why u should Bleep and dump their sorry ass wen u hv got the money.

You brought it online to mock him.
If the guy is well to do , she would rather be the opportunist to breakup his so called boyfriend to shoot her shot.

im soo angry right now... grin why am i even angry sef

2 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by boyjo: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
O my!! She totally misunderstood the guy shocked sad
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by chloride6: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
bigpicture001:
d gal sounds so stupid...concluded so fast,also hasn't sh herd of best friends marrying. what I realize is dt d guy is nit rich,lest sh won't vomit dox shit sh is saying.. I got an idiotic female friend like dt too,tryin to create bedtime outta me..i quickly stopped it nd created my wall to gain manly respect by her

1 thousand likes for you my nigga...

The summary be say the guy no get CASH grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by oluwasegun007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Guy need a girl... Girl need a mature Maga.
Case closed.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by MrOwonikoko: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ere wo ni aja bekun shey grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by soso2017: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
The girl is confused. No wonder she is summersaulting in relationships.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
I learned a long time ago to never do besties with a female. Any unfortunate fellow trying to put me in the friendzone will only receive messages upon messages of erotic literature or steady requests for n-udes.

Life is too short for one to spend time begging one idiot female for a relationship. It has happened to me thrice, I do not want repeat performances.

4 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
They were never friends and she is beyond immature. She fostered hope, he hoped against hope.
Have gay Male best friends this way you don’t have this problem.

I'm very gay. In fact, I'm cakewalking right now. Let's be besties yeah? Can't wait to show you my thick stick.. Oops!! Sorry I meant lip stick. I also have power tips. Sorry, power lips.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by ImohWilliams1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
I think its rather the girl that is acting so immature. The guy just said that he has started catching feelings and she jumped to conclusion about dating n f*****g her.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by HeyCorleone(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
oshe11:
I still can't comprehend the girl's attitude though

Thought they are besties?

Well, its obvious they don't understand each other....
Why All the F words?

Seems their kinda besties was centered on Monetary gain

Even if he wanted to shoot a shot, why is she acting like she can read his mind?

Transfer of aggression much?

Silly girl

**Blogers' fiction

You have said it all.

Maybe they are those online besties. All these Y2K kids who meet online and form stupid bonds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.