Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill (18010 Views)

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina / RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Breaking News: Imo State House of Assembly begins debating on bill to establish cattle ranches in the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/imo-state-house-of-assembly-begins.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Daviddson(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
"A bill for a law to prohibit open grazing" and "to provide for the establishment of ranches".
The second part of the bill spoilt the broth. They should have stopped at the prohibition; there's no need to establish any ranches for those callous murderers - anywhere - except where they originally came from.
Abbeyme:

Ranching is a business.
You can as well setup ranch in your state.
Its popular in Lagos tho. Especially with Muslim neighourhoods that keep and grow infant animals for future festivities.
I know, bro, but these people's antecedents do not make for one to trust them. Can you imagine the possibility of a Christian or southerner fighting with a Fulani man in his home state of Sokoto or Katsina or Kano, etc,? It's almost impossibleń but these murderers have the guts to come down south or Middle Belt to start killing locals in their own environment.
potoX:
A bill to restrict Ibo businesses in the fulani north. How does that sound to you?
Can the Igbos or Yoruba or Niger Deltans or Benue people living in Fulani land raise an arm against a Fulani let alone kill one?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by eyeview: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Did anyone notice item 3 on the order of the day?
That is Rochas seeking to transfer the ownership of state owned revenue generating assets to a private company.
Tinubu is his role model in looting and diversion of state owned assets .
Criminal party with criminal members.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Merimental(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rochas Okoroawusa n his goons bent on selling out igbos 2 d fulanis...anumpam

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by otosa(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Daviddson:
"A bill for a law to prohibit open grazing" and "to provide for the establishment of ranches".
The second part of the bill spoilt the broth. They should have stopped at the prohibition; there's no need to establish any ranches for those callous murderers - anywhere - except where they originally came from.
No. They are trying to have the control over them so that they will be well monitored and the state can also get the revenue from there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Banmeallday: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Useless Assembly that did absolutely nothing for almost 4 years now

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Lordofthewest(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hahaha.. Redmud ipob fulani caliphate

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Seanpizzy10: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by kolafolabi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
This would actually be their greatest regret in future

5 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Observing........ cool
Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by HajimeSaito(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good God in Heaven! Is there any depth of evil that this Okoroawusa is not willing to perform in order to please his dull-ard master in Aso Rock? Why are Imo people so patient with this idiot?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by BreakupNigeria: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
They are suffering from iberiberism to even debate that rubbish, nonsense!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by neolboy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
I hope they don't live to regret it in the future

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by otokx(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imo State people voted him in so let them enjoy the dividends of democracy.

8 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Dottore: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oh gosh
Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by thewarrior72: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imo state is beconing useless to igboland ......pathetic people

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
eyeview:
Did anyone notice item 3 on the order of the day?
That is Rochas seeking to transfer the ownership of state owned revenue generating assets to a private company.
Tinubu is his role model in looting and diversion of state owned assets .
Criminal party with criminal members.

The caeser in Lagos has coached his boys to be caesers in their respective states. They can't try it here in Rivers.

7 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Realist2: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigeria has been given to the Dogs.

7 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
In other words they are trying to sell Imo state to their political slave masters and then also hand over the revenue of the state to a private firm
What did Imo state do to deserve this evil cabal?

14 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by BabaIbo: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
What is all these in Imo State?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by castrokins(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Same Is Coming To Ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imolites.......lolzzzzzz
cattle colony not ranches

okorocha don't build ranches.....he builds colony and grazing area...
Imo ndo.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by saibuhari(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Are Imolites keeping quiet over this sell out by Okorocha? I expect the people to chase those Assembly men out of imo state. The time to begin operation occupy imo Assembly is now. Is that why Rochas refused to attend meeting of SE governors where the governors took a firm decision on the madness of the fulani herdsmen?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Abbeyme: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Daviddson:

Ranching is a business.

You can as well setup ranch in your state.

Its popular in Lagos tho. Especially with Muslim neighourhoods that keep and grow infant animals for future festivities.

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Kpress: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
]the truth be told,this election is the worst election so far that inec has conducted, Everyone in Nigeria even though there will refuse to say the truth, knowns Ekiti state election was rig,just imagine thug shooting Gun to scare electorate to run away and security men conive with inec to rig the election,,,,,, even at the collation center PDP agent was driven away to enable them do the manipulate the vote,,I saw everything in ekiti with my own eyes,if Nigerian accept this result of the election,, the APC will continued to do such thing to all state just because there have Federal might,this is not about party let just stand for the truth,the vote given to Eleka belong to fayemi,why fayemi vote was for Eleka inec change the whole result, I am still surprise at the moment after seen such rigging I have always heard of electoral violent and rigging but I have never seen any before, when I saw the electoral violence and rigging, then I say to my self,I regret paying transport from delta state to ekiti state just to experience Election ,

6 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Klington: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
The bill is useless...

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by winsh: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
ROCHAS Umu Agbara Tagbu kwe gi

6 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by python2gbera: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imo state is becoming a pacesetter. In the near future, Igbos will come back to appreciate the wisdom of Rochas in the SE region when they start reaping the unprecedented economic gains of cattle ranching.

-python2
Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by Goddex: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
This Okorocha is a mugu.
Ndigbo is not Ekiti state oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by gazilion: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
O Lord! Let evil intentions in Imo State scatter in Jesus name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill by royalamour(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin Ekiti state. Wait for it. You people brought this upon yourselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City / Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.