Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market (7333 Views)

Why Online Invoicing Tools Are Essential For Small Business Success / Starting A Business? Listed Are Essential Tips That Will Assist You In Making Yo / Six Time Management Techniques For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by loverboys: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Understanding how to make a good sale is very much important, at its basic, knowing how to productively, effectively, and efficiently communicate. No doubt in it, communication skills are critical to everyone. After all, we are all marketing something.
Below are my seven basic sales skills that I believe are contributory to growing one’s achievement.

Asking required questions

To become a successful marketer, it’s essential to discover customers, asking the right question will surely help in knowing exactly what your buyer needs. The more you understand what they are looking for, the better you will know if your product is the best for them and the easier it will be for them to make an appropriate and suitable choice. If you fail to ask the required questions, you won’t be able to know your buyer needs, and you may find it difficult to help them satisfactorily.

Listening carefully

You have asked reasonable and on point questions, Nice! The next thing is to pay attention to the answers. Always remember the ratio of two ears to one mouth. Talk less and listen more, this is essential that you can digest what is being said by opening your mind and perhaps realizing new methods in which you can make a beneficial connection, this will surely help in becoming a successful market.

Developing a connection

In doing business, everyone is interested in connecting with reasonable and serious people. In other to develop a connection, you need to pay keen attention to some small stuff, such as; interests like sending them birthday messages, and some other related stuff you may come up with. Just put their interests in mind and make use of it, this will go a long way in building an everlasting relationship and connection. Need a profitable online business to build a connection for? see this freelancing business

Concise communications

Average buyers are busy with many other things; the best sales skill is to be brief in every communication. What buyer value most is how information is presented even they value it more than the information you present. Today, the preferred form of presentation is conciseness. The point is that, try not to communicate more than two or three significant points in one-time dialogue with a customer.

Telling an exciting story

Telling a memorable whether yours or someone else’s story, it helps make your sales page a pleasurable and memorable one. Successful marketers understand this and weave the goods or services they are marketing into an interesting longer story that has an arc and end with the customer receiving what they want (but usually not what they‘re selling). Stories that provoke an expressive response of any kind have the tendency of staying with people. In order for a buyer to accept what you sell, they have to stay with you.

Establishing trust with the buyer

Everyone likes dealing with people they can trust, so try to build trust between you and your clients. Good marketers view his ability in establishing trust with every buyer as a principal sales skill. Dealing with the buyer goes a long way in this sense, and the primary point is to understand what the buyer needs.

Time Management

Professionals marketer are able to make the most of their time, with more dials and more connects than other markets. The key to being highly productive is to understand time management skills. It’s also advisable to train each rep in order to sort through leads to fish out the most promising ones and waste no time on a deal that isn’t going anywhere. You can make use of analytics to classify the industry, business size, and other features of ideal leads, and share the information with your team. It’s essential to make use of the most of the hours in the day to bring in more deals per rep.

Providing solutions

Now! You’ve learned some information on your prospect, developed a bond, listened attentively, build trust, manage your time; then we go in for the close. Be on point, concise and clear as to why your solution should be measured. Continually present yourself as someone who is ever ready in helping the client in success.

As the founder of NigeriaOnlineBusiness, this is my approach to all of our clientele. Your success is mine; If am able to assist you in how to solve a problem, I think I will be able to create a beneficial and long-lasting connection. My customers are themselves also salespeople, freelancers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and merchants. You value and comprehend a personalized sales procedure that centers on how we can help in propagating each other.

With my best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level.

Let me know if you have questions or comments by leaving them below. I would be glad to hear from you.

See Source For Profitable Online Businesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by muhammed50(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Offering what you have to get what you want!
If you know you know
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by AbiBuruji722(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Gbam
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by Donald3d(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cool
Just like the topic, I am providing a solution for people who already own a business or want to start a business
Add value to your business, get your business online !
I build all kinds of websites and mobile applications....including Digital marketing with huge ROI.So many Nairalanders can testify to the quality of my work for 6+ years .
So, if you need an affordable, yet professional website/ mobile app for your business .Kindly contact me :08124021849:
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by kpaofame: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Know the right people

In Nigeria, one of the most important factors in sales, is knowing the right people (Those Oga's at the top) and you are almost certain you will succeed

Nice Post

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by loverboys: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
kpaofame:
Know the right people

In Nigeria, one of the most important factors in sales, is knowing the right people (Those Oga's at the top) and you are almost certain you will succeed

Nice Post

well said
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by SEONaijaExpert: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Building a connection is important. Sometimes telling a story works.
*Design a Blog *Rank on Google's first page
0815 134 9272
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by opalu: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Market or Marketer
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by Dollabiz: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by 1zynnvn(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
This kind thread no dey get viewers but a lot of people want to go platinum in entrepreneurship
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by wristbangle: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
One of the best post on nairaland this year. This thread views speak what an average Nigerian values. If it were to be a celebrity exposing her cleavages claiming to have a mighty God, comments would have reach 30 paragraphs. What a shame!
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by Lovemaester: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good one but because of the bastard nature of the economy, u can do all these ones and the client will still not answer you
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by Kingspin(m): 4:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Good thread
Re: 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market by Angy55(f): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank, Launch First United Nations Global Compact Nigeria Compendium / Rice Importation Costs Nigeria $2bn Annually- Dangote / Nairaland Small Business Forum(NSSF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.