Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 (448 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 by dallyemmy: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 17 July 2018- ADVERSITY CAN BE DECEPTIVE

1.I worship you, my Father, for, with you, all things are possible.

2.Thank you, Father for your saving grace and for the salvation of my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, Please deliver me from every wicked scheme of the enemy today in Jesus’ Name.

5. Let the power of God divinely move me from my current state today to where He has destined me to be in Jesus Name.

6.Father, all those who think I am doomed and those who think I cannot amount to anything in life will soon join me to celebrate your breakthrough in Jesus’ Name

7.Let me experience breakthrough from the Lord like Paul and Silas experienced it, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, help me to never fall a victim of circumstance, but be victorious in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, impart in my spirit, the living faith, that pleases you, in practical terms, from today, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, No plan of the devil shall come to pass in my life, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, empower Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to do more exploits for you, in his latter days, than his former, in your vineyard, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

END TIME: Watch How This 4 Years Old Girl Possess By Witchcraft / Don’t Complain; Give Thanks! / The God Of Divination @ Ifa Oracle For All Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.