Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing (1442 Views)

How Do I Purchase Twitter Blue Tick As A Nigerian User? / Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k / Best Web Designing And Digital Marketing Company In Ghaziabad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
I want to purchase a laptop for web designing.......

Am a newbie in the field and my budget is 105k

Which laptop do u suggest I buy?

And please if I can get someone to mentor me it will be of great help
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by dajoaneke(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Buy any laptop. Web design doesn't require high spec system
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just look for a 4 gig ram and you have excellent power for your work.

A PC between of at most 75k will do it.
Web design is not demanding for a PC at all.
Even a 30k laptop is more than enough.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dami12345:
Just look for a 4 gig ram and you have excellent power for your work.

A PC between of at most 75k will do it.
Web design is not demanding for a PC at all.
Even a 30k laptop is more than enough.
thanks that's nice....... Can u please make a suggestion for me
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
dajoaneke:
Buy any laptop. Web design doesn't require high spec system
thanks what if I eventually venture into programming languages like Java c++ etc
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
ovoP:
thanks that's nice....... Can u please make a suggestion for me

Laptop hp probook 4440... it's an i5, 4Gb ram and 500Gb hard-disk..it's 75k..
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by dajoaneke(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
ovoP:
thanks what if I eventually venture into programming languages like Java c++ etc
Only graphics and audio production needs high end machines. You can programme with just about anything. What you need is a Core i5 or core i7 computer with 4gb ram. That should be ok for you
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Laptop hp probook 4440... it's an i5, 4Gb ram and 500Gb hard-disk..it's 75k..
thanks that price is it for a new one and it seems it's available ain't much
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
dajoaneke:
Only graphics and audio production needs high end machines. You can programme with just about anything. What you need is a Core i5 or core i7 computer with 4gb ram. That should be ok for you
thanks very much..... I appreciate

Meanwhile any tips on how to start
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
ovoP:
thanks that price is it for a new one and it seems it's available ain't much

What's your location I can give you someone who can get it.
Hopefully it's still available.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dami12345:

What's your location I can give you someone who can get it.
Hopefully it's still available.
warri

Pls is it new
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
ovoP:
warri

Pls is it new

Warri far from here, yes it's new.
You should see around that side, just check the system for its speed and make sure the ram is 4 or higher, you will be good to go.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Warri far from here, yes it's new.
You should see around that side, just check the system for its speed and make sure the ram is 4 or higher, you will be good to go.
thanks boss

I appreciate
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
ovoP:
thanks boss

I appreciate

No p, take care
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dami12345:

No p, take care
boss will an HP 15 4gig ram Intel celeron processor and 500GBHDD be OK even for learning programming languages
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
ovoP:
boss will an HP 15 4gig ram Intel celeron processor and 500GBHDD be OK even for learning programming languages

What the Bleep !! Don't buy a celeron processor, that's ancient tech,
Buy either a core i3 or i5 to be on the safer side.

You can read about whatever you want to buy.
Google the name and model of the PC and its processing functions.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dami12345:

What the Bleep !! Don't buy a celeron processor, that's ancient tech,
Buy either a core i3 or i5 to be on the safer side.

You can read about whatever you want to buy.
Google the name and model of the PC and its processing functions.
thanks just the core i3 and i5 PC'S I see online are too expensive
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
ovoP:

I wouldn't trust jumia and konga with money first if your buying.

Inspect what you want before buying.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
ovoP:

Mail your number.
I know a guy you can buy from, you will check it before you buy so you have what you need.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by ovoP(m): 1:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Dami12345:

Mail your number.
I know a guy you can buy from, you will check it before you buy so you have what you need.
.......thanks.....
Re: Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing by Dami12345: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2018
ovoP:

Seen you can edit your number now.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Track Down This Frud Star / We Are A Professional Web And Development Solutions Company Here At Tawdahs! / Internet Advertising Networks In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.