Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Hijab In The United States - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hijab In The United States (17690 Views)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Lagos Did Not Ban Hijab In Public Schools / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab In The United States by jamst(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
the_ripper: If person on Hijab commit crime say manslaughter or theft, hw we go know?
dat is impossible
Re: Hijab In The United States by deols(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Bullsheeit on all fours. If I wear a niqab but my heart is full of wickedness and evil, will I still be close to God? Will the niqab cover the multitude of my sins??

fact is, if your heart is filled with wickedness, the likelihood that you would wear niqab is very very low.
Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
deols:

and who are you to give that definition.

I wear hijab smiley and I am not oppressed.
Congrats.
Re: Hijab In The United States by naptu2: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Thank God you said HEAD gear. These women you have listed aren't covered up like Japanese ninjas, or MK's 'Scorpion' and 'Nobe Cybot'. undecided

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Hijab In The United States by deols(f): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
markingday: @deols

Teens stoned to death for mode of dressing

there is no specified punishment for immodest dressing in the shariah. even if d judgement is from a judge, stoning to death can and should never come up as a punishment for such an offence. that it happened(if at all it did) doesnt make it Islamic and as pointed out in the article, the perpetrators are militants.

do the Niger delta militants represent the whole of Niger delta? no.
so do the actions of these people not represent Islam and Muslims.
Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
deols:

fact is, if your heart is filled with wickedness, the likelihood that you would wear niqab is very very low.
Tell that to all the 'pious' niqab wearing sisters who strap C4s to their bodies, go to crowded places and blow themselves and a host of others into the next realm.

1 Like

Re: Hijab In The United States by deols(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Congrats.

My reward is with Allah, the lord of the Worlds.
Re: Hijab In The United States by naptu2: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Minister of Education, Professor Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufai wearing hijab.

Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
naptu2: Minister of Education, Professor Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufai wearing hijab.
Hijab, not niqab.
Re: Hijab In The United States by deols(f): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
the hijab issue appears to hit raw nerves any time it is mentioned cheesy

o ga o.

the people wearing it are not complaining. wetin be una own? enemies of progress grin
Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
deols:

My reward is with Allah, the lord of the Worlds.
*rolls eyes*
Re: Hijab In The United States by deols(f): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Tell that to all the 'pious' niqab wearing sisters who strap C4s to their bodies, go to crowded places and blow themselves and a host of others into the next realm.

I would have if I have ever come across a potential one but I haven't. Have you?
Re: Hijab In The United States by naptu2: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
A reverend sister.

1 Like

Re: Hijab In The United States by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
wow! i've seen those matriculation gowns somewhere
Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
deols:

I would have if I have ever come across a potential one but I haven't. Have you?
Actually, I have. My roomate in way back 200L. Nastiest biatch I've ever come across. She thinks all christians deserve to be blown up.

She even told me y'all bath with your clothes on because of 'jinn'. grin
Re: Hijab In The United States by oluebubesyd(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
naptu2: Niqab
Nice Passport
grin
naptu2: Niqab
Nice Passport
Re: Hijab In The United States by jamst(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
donsax: See them.....they want freedom and enjoy it in the USA but can you carry bible everywhere in a core muslim country like iran, iraq, Saudi,dubai, Kuwait afghan and many more without been attack by mob or stone to death....

btw,dos countries are islamic cos they dont need ur bible inasmuchas u dont preach ur false religious,u are free 2 move about wit ur bible inside the pocket...ok
Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
iv4fb: wow! i've seen those matriculation gowns somewhere
Rotfl! cheesy
Re: Hijab In The United States by jamst(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ishilove:
How can a woman be locked up inside a piece of cloth like this? I have never seen a woman in full hijab get to top positions in society.

I feel sorry for them, especially the ones in Nigeria. Imagine wearing this in a 38 degrees weather. Na heat rash and eczema get you.

This is oppression. undecided

why cant u try 1(hijab) & ur life will neva be d same
Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
jamst:

btw,dos countries are islamic cos they dont need ur bible inasmuchas u dont preach ur false religious,u are free 2 move about wit ur bible inside the pocket...ok
See this one. Another potential bomb thrower. Fanatic, you and your ilk are the ones giving Islam a bad name. Smh

1 Like

Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
jamst:

why cant u try 1(hijab) & ur life will neva be d same
Not in ten lifetimes to come.
Re: Hijab In The United States by jamst(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
the_ripper: Moreover, can a woman wear tight-fitting trousers in Iraq, Yemen and saudi-arabia. Why are Muslims so self-centered, it is always a "we" against the world situation with dem.
hey! dude,wat do u knw about islam?try 2 learn,okey!
Re: Hijab In The United States by skoop: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
U r crazy
ebamma: Absolute rubbish,
Re: Hijab In The United States by jamst(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Not in ten lifetimes to come.

i see u becoming a muslim in 2 months time
Re: Hijab In The United States by SEYIKP(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
markingday: To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.
U ARE BANNED FOREVER FOR DEFENDING ISLAM.
Re: Hijab In The United States by tintingz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
naptu2: A reverend sister.
another pic smiley

Re: Hijab In The United States by jamst(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
the fastest increasing religion in d world is islam,both in d east & west(there are thousands of new convert 2 islam)buh, here in 9ja most xtians are 2 sentimental 2 understand islam...alas! there's a way out,just get a copy of english quran & read it 4 urself & find a good learned muslim 2 answer any area u dont understand,b4 it is too late(death is on everybody side)...peace2all
Re: Hijab In The United States by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
jamst:

i see u becoming a muslim in 2 months time
I can recommend a very good optician, if the above is what you are seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab In The United States by topmostg: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
jamst: the fastest increasing religion in d world is islam,both in d east & west(there are thousands of new convert 2 islam)buh, here in 9ja most xtians are 2 sentimental 2 understand islam...alas! there's a way out,just get a copy of english quran & read it 4 urself & find a good learned muslim 2 answer any area u dont understand,b4 it is too late(death is on everybody side)...peace2all
may Allah bless you for this.
Re: Hijab In The United States by Damlesky(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
I know better than to comment undecided.... My lips are sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hijab In The United States by busar(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Na wao for sum people o.person wey get body no complain of pain na u cum dey feel d pain.u need to see a doctor,betterstill accept islam and put pride aside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / Early Marriage In Islam / Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.