Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad (29601 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Quite the contrary
The thing is you don’t know me
My friends do and that is the difference.
That was just a prediction not a banker.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by beejaay: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
adenolaabel:

As much as I admire this personality, the problem is you would be misunderstood often which would shorten your freindship circle thereby forcing you to be an introvert.
I think u are right with this.being blunt have turned me an overly extroverted person to an introvert cos people can't seems to stand a diverging opinion which most times dwarf their own...my friend circle so small, infact I can say am with no friend
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by beejaay: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
flamingREED:

There's an exception to every generalization and she pointed hers out. But you're the one who's generalizing with the B-haram extremism without exceptions, generalizing with an extreme example.
Even boko haram foot soldiers are not an exception, most of them are a product of bad choices by the mother or forced marriages...most of the father to these boko haram soldiers are useless to fault that we can agree that they are a product of a single parent...the almajiri system in the north is an example of a failed parenting
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by emelda86(f): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
She is from Kenya so what do you expect? Nigeria alpha males that don't know what grooming a family entails will jump in and support her.

I still believe that anyone can raise a godly child as long as he/she is Focused, determined, resourceful, Morally upright and having the necessary funds to see to the well being of a child.

I'm a Proud Single Dad and I support every Single Mum out there

I never knew you are a single Dad ooo....

May God keep blessing you ojare....
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
beejaay:

I think u are right with this.being blunt have turned me an overly extroverted person to an introvert cos people can't seems to stand a diverging opinion which most times dwarf their own...my friend circle so small, infact I can say am with no friend
I totally understand because I am also blunt. Her bluntness might just be stricted to the web space with anonymity like this forum. Bluntness does not go down well with the general populace as only an open-minded human would see the point you are drving at and we all know how bigotry, tribalism and favouritism is rampant in our society.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by DrayZee: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
Ronaldo's mum is a single mum and she didnt raise a criminal
Try reading the post. It's not as offensive as the heading portrays.
Besides, Ronaldo's mum is a widow. Widows are excluded from her post.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by itsmeurLady(f): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
So Apt! Someone give this lady a medal!

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by stanmorry(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Foolish and stupid girls like you hate the truth. Poor rat like you
babeosisi:
My God
Who is the low life that wrote this
See her mouth
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by omoplaycool(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
babeosisi:
My God
Who is the low life that wrote this
See her mouth
I salute you.. #highife
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by specco(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

Who Raised Barrack Obama when the Dad left them and returned to Kenya
Obama was raised by his oyinbo grand parents.
The OP made some sensible points. This is creeping into Nigeria now. We should stop glamourising and glorifying "baby mamas".
It's a shame that many young girls now aspire to be "baby mama" to any celeb that comes around.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by kabillionaire(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2018
I like her objectivity.
to sum it up...
she make sense.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by histemple: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2018
nanakgh:
Well the article itself isn't as offensive as the heading suggests. She does make a few good points, but I personally believe these things are to be judged on an individual basis. Plenty criminals were raised in homes with both parents

Yes children trained by both parents can become criminals but MAJORITY of criminals were raised by single parents (mum or dad).
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by bukatyne(f): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmmmmm

There are types of single mothers apart from widows like she excluded.

If she is referring to them celebrity baby mamas, I 100% agree with her.

If she is talking of girlfriend /boyfriend whom when belle entered, they parted ways because they couldn't agree on abortion/keeping the child/ bobo remembered he is too young, not necessarily.

If she is referring to mature ladies who decided to be single mothers because time is no longer on their side and they want kids, disagree.

If she is talking of divorced single mother, it is very complex

Like I would always say, if the society was awesome before the age of technology/SM, who handed down these vices?

Anyways, she is talking about Kenya and I would wager most of us don't know their culture or understand the male/female polarity in their society.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Akuruoulo(m): 1:04am On Jul 17, 2018
If at all the poster said single dad's did this and did that, all they girls here would have accepted it ,and the boys will back them up by also accepting the fact that single dad's do everything wrong. What I learnt in this
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by TEYA: 2:06am On Jul 17, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

His mother remarried. Obama had a step dad, don't deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by TEYA: 2:08am On Jul 17, 2018
specco:

Obama was raised by his oyinbo grand parents.
The OP made some sensible points. This is creeping into Nigeria now. We should stop glamourising and glorifying "baby mamas".
It's a shame that many young girls now aspire to be "baby mama" to any celeb that comes around.
In fact, Obama had a step dad. His mother remarried. He talked about his step dad in "Dreams from my father".
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by tintingz(m): 2:36am On Jul 17, 2018
flamingREED:

There's an exception to every generalization and she pointed hers out. But you're the one who's generalizing with the B-haram extremism without exceptions, generalizing with an extreme example.
Hey don't turn it on me.

From my previous post I said "many terrorists" not "all terrorists", read before replying. She claim that the problem of the society is caused by single moms raising bad kids, she forgot that even many two parents also raised terrorists kids.

You don't generalize and as well said there are exceptions/exemptions, that's self-contradictory, do you know what generalizing means? Do you understand statistics? Do you understand what fallacy of generalization or faulty generalization or hasty generalization means?

Here's her posts

Single moms, excluding widows, are generally losers and they have big possibility to raise criminals and sluts you see around.
Here's fallacy and self-contradictory.

"Some" single moms will save her from fallacious statement, she should also know that there are some widows that intentionally killed thier husband in marital clash, we have read that in many news.

Here is the worst part.

Of course I'm generalizing, but there is truth to this generalization. Women who are happily married are almost always more wise and mature than single moms. It's not a luck thing. Women choose their men. And married women choose better. Married women choose men that are more responsible, dependable and committed to a serious, stable relationship.
How did she know there's truth in her generalization, did she conduct any survey, what's the research methodology and statistics to her survey to conclude this?

A faulty generalization is a conclusion about all or many instances of a phenomenon that has been reached on the basis of just one or just a few instances of that phenomenon.

Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence, essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables.

Self-contradictory Expressing one thing that is the opposite of another thing that was already said; saying two things that cannot both be correct.

Bias statement is the action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing in an unfair way, because of allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by bjayx: 3:16am On Jul 17, 2018
She nailed it!

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by edryz(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2018
grin[b][/b] gangan
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by hesilo(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2018
tintingz:
Hey don't turn it on me.

From my previous post I said "many terrorists" not "all terrorists", read before replying. She claim that the problem of the society is caused by single moms raising bad kids, she forgot that even many two parents also raised terrorists kids.

You don't generalize and as well said there are exceptions/exemptions, that's self-contradictory, d o you know what generalizing means? Do you understand statistics? Do you understand what fallacy of generalization or faulty generalization or hasty generalization means?

Here's her posts

Here's fallacy and self-contradictory.

"Some" single moms will save her from fallacious statement, she should also know that there are some widows that intentionally killed thier husband in marital clash, we have read that in many news.

Here is the worst part.

How did she know there's truth in her generalization, did she conduct any survey, what's the research methodology and statistics to her survey to conclude this?

A faulty generalization is a conclusion about all or many instances of a phenomenon that has been reached on the basis of just one or just a few instances of that phenomenon.

Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence, essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables.

Self-contradictory Expressing one thing that is the opposite of another thing that was already said; saying two things that cannot both be correct.

Bias statement is the action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing in an unfair way, because of allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment.
After all the time it took you to write this, you made little sense. Yes, I said LITTLE. Go back and read the article, this time slowly. Cos obviously you are...
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by EweduAfonja(f): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2018
TEYA:
His mother remarried. Obama had a step dad, don't deceive yourself.
that never wanted him...
so he went and lived with the grand mom...

don't deceive ya self too..
his grand mom raised him... till he was called to BAR.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by EweduAfonja(f): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2018
TEYA:

In fact, Obama had a step dad. His mother remarried. He talked about his step dad in "Dreams from my father".

.Soon after their son's birth, while Obama's father continued his education at the University of Hawaii, Ann Dunham took the infant to
Seattle, Washington , where she took classes at the University of Washington from September 1961 to June 1962. She and her son lived in an apartment in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. [10] After graduating from the University of Hawaii with a B.A. in economics, Obama, Sr. left the state in June 1962, moving to Cambridge, Massachusetts for graduate study in economics at Harvard University that Autumn. [4][11][12][13]
Ann Dunham returned with her son to Honolulu and in January 1963 resumed her undergraduate education at the University of Hawaii. [10] In January 1964, Dunham filed for divorce, which was not contested. [6] Barack Obama, Sr. later graduated from Harvard University with an A.M. in economics and in 1965 returned to Kenya.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nigeman: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

Another?

You might be talking sense
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by DrMuzungu(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2018
When you see an olosho/drugs peddler/robber talking about single mothers raising criminals, she talks about herself, lol. Well, such is life.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by tintingz(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2018
hesilo:

After all the time it took you to write this, you made little sense. Yes, I said LITTLE. Go back and read the article, this time slowly. Cos obviously you are...
I've read the article like three times. She made some points but she flop when she generalize.

You can't tell me a class of 100 students are generally cultists(you're saying every student in the class are cultists) and as well said you and your friends in the class are not cultists(exception), that's fallacy, bias, illogical and self-contradictory. It's better you just said "some" "minority" "majority" students are cultists before making any claims, with that you have exempt before making any claims that won't result to fallacies.

Although correction can be made if one accept it was a mistake he/she generalize.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by donald101(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2018
You're a pathological liar, ask me for more details
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by olowobaba10: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Eco99:

In a bid to avoid circumlocution, lemme jst say

That this avant-garde has destroyed our cultural opinionem which is the cynosure of our sanity and this contumacious miscreants known as slay mamas distort the social saeculum by introducing unwanted ninos into our civitas because of their salacious ingenium.

#Eco99#

FADDA THE GRAMMARIAN, CAN I ENROLL IN YOUR GRAMMAR CLASS PLS? AT LEAST I'VE LEARNT A NEW WORD TODAY, CIRCUMLOCUTION.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by olowobaba10: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

HIS STEP DAD
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by olowobaba10: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
sinaj:

PLS VERIFY YOUR FACTS BEFORE POSTING, RONALDO'S FATHER DIED IN 2014 AND HE HAS NEVER DIVORCED WITH RONALDO'S MUM TILL DEATH .
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by missjane: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
There is absolutely no basis for this conclusion, criminals or sluts are raised based on their parents or parent's lifestyle n convictions. Linda ikeji is a soon to be single mom, you and I know that her child will get the best education n upbringing possible and yes she's definitely not struggling financially.

Most pple indulge in premarital sex whether good girls or call girls, doesn't mean anyone is holier or better than the other.. that a woman chooses to keep her child bravely n work extra to give that child a chance to live is worthy of commendation..I don't care what you think.

Justin bieber s mom was asked to abort him but on second thoughts she kept him and see what he is today..

The rate at which ladies damage their wombs these days due to incessant abortions calls for concern and it backfires when they eventually marry a man who knew nothing about their past live.

Nothing compares to the joy of motherhood, married or not. Everyone to their own opinion ..Happy Birthday to Seun by the way..
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2018
sinaj:
Justin Bieber’s too
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by splitnaija(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you
"They picked a good man and he left cause she scared him away"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.