Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (53573 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by romenna: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
Wonderful! But where are the 1000 security officials in the pictures?

Fayose must not escape.

All the yams he ate must be vomited.

While romancing with Wike and Igbos, Fayose forget that Yorubaland is not ipobland. There's no "he's our son" mentality here. Justice must prevail.

Please hurry up and pack your speakers.....there's vacancy in Nnamdi Kanu's former cell.

I expect ipob slaves to quote me. While they were creating fake accounts to vote for Fayose on social media, we Ekitis got our PVC and met Fayose at the polling units. Ariwo no be music.
slave mentality. how many core northern governors has buhari dealth with like dis? where is babachir laawal? where is abdulrasheed maina? u r just a slave to ur masters up north

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by AfonjaBoston: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
activistjohnny:
you are ignorant of what you are saying here. is he not the chief security of the state. that is why we need state police and local government police too. it will check out impunity and dictatorship in governance.

You are very naive about the inner intricacies of government processes.

You are just a tool in the hands of politically light weight politicians. All politics is local this online chest beating no go hot enough to make eba.

Go find work little Johnny
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Nwagboo123: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
9jaArea:
The entire Fayose lineage are clowns.
and your entire generation are cursed
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by SultanYoung: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
limeta:
This better be a joke
or what will happen, hmmmm when fayose de run him mouth like tap wey no get control him forget say there is a consequence for every action now him gra gra don end
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by barrymayor00: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
this is too bad in...nigeria as a nation is democratically auto-regressing

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Kjking(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
laiza:
Don't just write about weeping and fear for tomorrow. Do something about it. If you were wise enough to realise they are showcasing their level of stupidity I believe you're already better than them. Don't sink to their level by just writing about their stupidity.
what would you want me do?? resurrect their dead brain
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by platodeen(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
osscarr:
Nigeria is gone
I see some peoples comment here; youths who re suppose to stand against tirany nd correct the anomaly in the country re here talking nonsense.
This country has no hope
I repeat again; Nigeria is gone

Oga, u are only sorry for yourself because of how d current phenomenon is mitigating against ur personal selfish interest and not the interest of the youths.
' Nigeria is not gone', ts part of wat we have 2 pass through 2 get t right

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by selab: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Isaac Fayose is cruel like his brother, imagine the post is against the pictures up there, where are the 1,000 security officials and those two civilian who are moving are they ghost? Enemies of peace family....
Just want chores by all means. God of my fatherland 'll not accept for u blood sucking family, your own blood 'll be use for ransom. Amen.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by BluntBoy(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

Ask yourself these questions.

Is the election over or not?

Was there violence or wild jubilation after the election that could disrupt the peace of the state?

Are the military and other security agencies still stationed at various point in Ado Ekiti?

Ponder over these and rephrase the nonsense you mentioned me in.

I asked for proofs, you are asking stupid, unnecessary questions.

Were there no security agents in Ado Ekiti before the elections? The picture presented as proof is the picture of how a typical Government House looks like. So, where are the 1000 security agents surrounding the government house?

I worked briefly in the Government House in Ilorin and there were always security agents stationed or driving in and out. I don't see anything unusual in the picture that the clown provided as proof of a siege.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Alax24(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Pretty lie
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Haykay77: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Where are the 1000 policemen you talked about, lies run in your family
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Alax24(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Were there no security agents in Ado Ekiti before the elections? The picture presented as proof is the picture of how a typical Government House looks like. So, where are the 1000 security agents surrounding the government house?

I worked briefly in the Government House in Ilorin and there were always security agents stationed or driving in and out. I don't see anything unusual in the picture that the clown provided as proof of a siege.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Maket: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Time for everything
Time to talk and time to be silent

Time to eat money alone time to vomit it alone

Go and answer the call without fear after handing over if your hands are clean
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Alax24(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you fa, they are just making noise
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by godliman: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Praktikals post=694yours
Your love and support for evil should be of more concern to you[/quote]My view and yours about evil may not be the same and that will not drag me into a quag mire. Goodluck
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Rinsola32(f): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Ioannes post=69452829][/quote]

The doctor would have come pack his property by now.

If he is to use it again, dont be surprised to see another type on his neck as they no go gree pay the owner of this one.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Fayose must not escape.

While romancing with Wike and Igbos, Fayose forget that Yorubaland is not ipobland. There's no "he's our son" mentality here. Justice must prevail.

Please hurry up and pack your speakers.....there's vacancy in Nnamdi Kanu's former cell.

I expect ipob slaves to quote me. While they were creating fake accounts to vote for Fayose on social media, we Ekitis got our PVC and met Fayose at the polling units. Ariwo no be music.
Texascowgirl. Omo Ekiti rere!
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by AMUNSI23(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Fayose must not escape.

are you sure you are citizen of Ekiti state or just machinery ??Olodo
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Born2Breed(f): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Imagine the idiotic comparison!

Securities assigned to protect the government house are different from those assigned to intimidate a democraticly elected and sitting governor.

If you doubt them, then go there and confirm things yourself.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by BluntBoy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

Imagine the idiotic comparison!

Securities assigned to protect the government house are different from those assigned to intimidate a democraticly elected and sitting governor.

If you doubt them, then go there and confirm things yourself.

Really, so tell us how to differentiate between security agents who are there to harass and those there to protect the governor?

If your proofs are those pictures posted by Fayose's brother, then you need to have your head seriously examined.

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by GSA01: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
I dont know why PDP and their cohorts like spreading fake news, the same way Ayo Peter Fayose claimed that PDP was winning in the election that is not concluded, is in the same way his brother is now saying that 1000 security men are surrounding the Ekiti government house, with picture that only show two hilux and a police car..They should learn how to be constructive with their Criticism and not spreading lies...
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by MrJanuzaj: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
otokx:
Please where are the 1000 security men or is he referring to the soldier ants strolling in the garden?

Only ipob terrorists will believe the fayoses whose stock in trade seem to be lying
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by basadenet: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
They cant do anything to fayose so far he still remains the Governor of ekiti. he is free to go to anywhere he chooses except travelling abroad, but any other he can do. So no cause for alarm.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by daymol(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
limeta:
This better be a joke

he won't die u hear.. shey bi he is peter the rock of life.. rock of life fit die.. mba!
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by daymol(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
basadenet:
They cant do anything to fayose so far he still remains the Governor of ekiti. he is free to go to anywhere he chooses except travelling abroad, but any other he can do. So no cause for alarm.

i salute you uncle.. more stength
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by shaerif(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
bluke:
chop alone
die alone
when him and he's family members were chopping and enjoying the government house, where we there?
abeg is their family business or wahala so let dem deal with it
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by ithink7: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
You people are just disgusting fools.

It looks good when it's happening to a supposed enemy.

What happened to the rule of law.

This was how Hitler started and the people thought it was fun.

With this approach, the country is heading towards anarchy.

We all blamed Jonathan for condoning stealing and now this one has turned to dictatorship style.

Your eyes go soon open.

Ilekeh:

Fayose must not escape.

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by mapet: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
He should call up the elite Biafran Navy Seal for counter offensive.

Did you see the Biafran Armoured tank and fighter jet that guy developed?
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by pweetiedee(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
activistjohnny:
my brother Isaac fayose, nothing will happen to Ayodele fayose, the oshoko of Africa. the Lord is with him sir.

God is against your Oshoko.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by josite: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
fayose's hall mark is excesses.some excessive action are in order if they are against fayose.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by godofuck231: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
one of my specialties, counter siege
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Dollabiz: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.