Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… (12917 Views)

Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by AlexReports(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award…pledges support for winner of integrity award.

One of Nigeria’s leading airlines Dana Air has emerged the Best Customer Friendly Domestic airline 2018 at a summit and award ceremony organized by the Association of Foreign Airlines and Representatives in Nigeria (AFARN) in Lagos recently.

Dana Air also pledged to support one of the recipients of the Integrity award who appealed for support at the event, as part of the airline’s strong commitment towards the well-being of Nigerians and encouraging honesty, and integrity among not just aviation workers but Nigerians in general.

Dana Air’s Media and Communications Manager, while receiving the award on behalf of the airline said, ‘every frequent flyer in Nigeria knows that Dana Air is the best in terms of on-time departures, customer service and in-flight service, but I want to seize this opportunity to correct a wrong perception. Dana Air is owned by a Nigerian, born in Jos and had his primary and secondary education in Ibadan before proceeding to the UK for his higher education.’’

Speaking further to newsmen, Kingsley said, with a customer service department that works 24/7 and multiplicity of booking options available to our guests, capped with a reward program that guarantees both flight-related and non-flight related benefits and rewards, we sure deserve the award.''

''And on behalf of the Management of Dana Air and our ever-committed and professional staff, we wish to thank AFARN for this award. We dedicate the award to our loyal guests who continue to fly the smartest way despite the recent efforts of some enemies of consistency and exceptional service.’’

On the airline’s support to one of the winners of the integrity award, Josephine Agwu, who appealed for support to travel to the east for an important family function, Kingsley said, ‘Dana Air will fly her to and fro her destination. She is a shining light and a perfect example that Nigeria is working. Dana Air is committed to the well-being of Nigerians and we will continue to do our best to encourage integrity and honesty among aviation workers  and Nigerians in general.’’

The Afarn summit with the theme: Promoting the Nigerian Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Through Safety Consciousness in the Aviation Industry, provided an enriching platform for industry stakeholders to discuss the impact and role of aviation in the nation's economy.  

Dana Air operates over 27 daily flights from Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Uyo, and Owerri. The airline is reputed for its unrivaled on-time depatures and arrivals, innovative online products and services and world-class in-flight service

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/dana-air-wins-best-customer-friendly.html?m=1

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Flexherbal(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations to them !

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by brodalikeme(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
I agree with their services Oo, especially on board services but they don’t have any good aircrafts again. I don’t go looking for their flights expect I am stranded.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Mutemenot(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
I can't forget how they roasted men that year

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
na true o
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Nukilia: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmm can't forget DANA so quickly!
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
brodalikeme:
I agree with their services Oo, especially on board services but they don’t have any good aircrafts again. I don’t go looking for their flights expect I am stranded.
shocked

Who go wan enter wahala kill himself by himself for the air make birds finish the rest of person body for mountain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Let them win best in everything, i will never fly with them or peace mass bus.

11 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Let them win best in everything, i will never fly with them or peace mass bus.
lolz.
Wise man

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by FarahAideed: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
brodalikeme:

They have never had a single good aircraft for one day
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Sagay212: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
WHY ARE THESE ONES BUYING AWARDS LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE? TRYING SO HARD TO PROJECT A GOOD IMAGE WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS HOW USELESS THEIR AIRCRAFT ARE.

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Fordzzy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Flying Coffin
grin

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by winsh: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
This useless airline that wasted the lives of hundreds of Nigerians some years ago. If this were a saner country they would be kept under severe monitoring but na Naija we dey.
AlexReports:
Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award…pledges support for winner of integrity award.

One of Nigeria’s leading airlines Dana Air has emerged the Best Customer Friendly Domestic airline 2018 at a summit and award ceremony organized by the Association of Foreign Airlines and Representatives in Nigeria (AFARN) in Lagos recently.

Dana Air also pledged to support one of the recipients of the Integrity award who appealed for support at the event, as part of the airline’s strong commitment towards the well-being of Nigerians and encouraging honesty, and integrity among not just aviation workers but Nigerians in general.

Dana Air’s Media and Communications Manager, while receiving the award on behalf of the airline said, ‘every frequent flyer in Nigeria knows that Dana Air is the best in terms of on-time departures, customer service and in-flight service, but I want to seize this opportunity to correct a wrong perception. Dana Air is owned by a Nigerian, born in Jos and had his primary and secondary education in Ibadan before proceeding to the UK for his higher education.’’

Speaking further to newsmen, Kingsley said, with a customer service department that works 24/7 and multiplicity of booking options available to our guests, capped with a reward program that guarantees both flight-related and non-flight related benefits and rewards, we sure deserve the award.''

''And on behalf of the Management of Dana Air and our ever-committed and professional staff, we wish to thank AFARN for this award. We dedicate the award to our loyal guests who continue to fly the smartest way despite the recent efforts of some enemies of consistency and exceptional service.’’

On the airline’s support to one of the winners of the integrity award, Josephine Agwu, who appealed for support to travel to the east for an important family function, Kingsley said, ‘Dana Air will fly her to and fro her destination. She is a shining light and a perfect example that Nigeria is working. Dana Air is committed to the well-being of Nigerians and we will continue to do our best to encourage integrity and honesty among aviation workers  and Nigerians in general.’’

The Afarn summit with the theme: Promoting the Nigerian Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Through Safety Consciousness in the Aviation Industry, provided an enriching platform for industry stakeholders to discuss the impact and role of aviation in the nation's economy.  

Dana Air operates over 27 daily flights from Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Uyo, and Owerri. The airline is reputed for its unrivaled on-time depatures and arrivals, innovative online products and services and world-class in-flight service

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/dana-air-wins-best-customer-friendly.html?m=1
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Patrinus: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
No Nigerian airline merits this award. . . . and that's me really, really being generous! grin

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Ukalejohn(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol...someone said flying coffin
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
thinking APC will win next election, is like flying Dana airline and hoping to get to your destination in peace and not in pieces...... it's impossible... lol
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
I no care if you win best ombudsman award, as for me I will not set foot across the threshold of any of your dilapidated and I’ll serviced aircrafts.

But congrats anyways.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by LOSKYXANDER: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Barely a year after they landed in the bush in Port Harcourt international airport grin

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Iko5000: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na only madman go fly inside their MD83 abi 84 aircraft

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by SageTravels: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Really
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018

We know how this thing works in Nigeria. The highest bidder earns the award

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by integrity16(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good for them. I wonder what criterion is being used to rate these airlines operating in Nigeria.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bring Back our Airways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Jaqenhghar: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cool stuff. But I still aint getting on their plane
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iko5000:
Na only madman go fly inside their MD83 abi 84 aircraft
Wetin do am?
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Cool stuff. But I still aint getting on their plane
What do you know about their plane? Mehn get enlightened bro
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
integrity16:
Good for them. I wonder what criterion is being used to rate these airlines operating in Nigeria.
This award is well deserved bro. I have flown with them many times
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=Iko5000 post=69443600]Na only madman go fly inside their MD83 abi 84 aircraft[/quote overshooting of runway happens. Pls google.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Jaqenhghar: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
hymzi:
What do you know about their plane? Mehn get enlightened bro
Mr. Enlightened teach me.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
well deserved award. Nice one Dana Air. If you know you know. This should be the safest and most careful airline in the world now cos of their history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination / Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk / Hail Storm In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.