Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (107867 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Patrioticooduan: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
writeprof:

I'm a Nigerian.
You are deceiving yourself. Nigeria is not an ethnic group. If you tell me you are a Nigerian, you are a slave but you don't know this. If you accept a country carved and named by Europe, then you are a slave. Lots of African French speaking countries are still being colonized today by France. But they don't know this. Tell me where you come from. Don't be ashamed. Are you Yoruba?
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by writeprof(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are deceiving yourself. Nigeria is not an ethnic group. If you tell me you are a Nigerian, you are a slave but you don't know this. If you accept a country carved and named by Europe, then you are a slave. Lots of African French speaking countries are still being colonized today by France. But they don't know this. Tell me where you come from. Don't be ashamed. Are you Yoruba?

You are very rude. You need to learn the ethics of communication. Don't be deceived by the seeming anonymity of NL to be rude and uncouth especially when you want to shove your opinion down someone's throat. This discussion is over.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by prettyboi1(m): 3:31am On Jul 22, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

This is why it is good to read and analysis critically. Are yot okay at all? Is America an indigenous country or a country of immigrants? Why do love comparing yourself to America when you are far different? Ethnicity is defined by skin color in America because it is occupied by immigrants from other continents. In Africa, Europe, and Asia, it is ethnicity is defined not by skin colour but by your language and culture.
Use your brain!
Exactly,you need to read and get more knowledge before showing your ignorance. Thank God you just acknowledged that America is a country of immigrants which means you have accepted that America is far more diverse than Nigeria. Those immigrants, do they all have the same cultures and/or language? You can imagine a country where people from every country in the world from all cultures,languages, creed/religion etc all live without the kind of bias & tribalism we have in Nigeria & you're telling me rubbish.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by tammie24: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria.
Oodua Republic for Yorubas.
Biafra Republic for Ibos.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger delta Republic for minorities in the South.
Arewa Republic for Hausa and Fulanis.
Nigeria is too diverse. Nigeria is more ethnically diverse than Europe. Majority of European countries are split alone ethnic group for a reason. This is to bring peace and progress to the continent.
Nigeria will not work in the next hundrend years.
A indigenous country with such immense diversity won't work. Even Croatia is dominated by an ethnic group known as Croats. Germany is dominated by ethnic Germans. Poland by ethnic Poles. Netherland by ethnic Dutch. England by English. Greece by ethnic Greeks.
Split Nigeria
preach!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.