Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics (2432 Views)

Why Fayemi, El-rufai Are Attending WEF Despite Fg’s Boycott – Onyeama / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
The reason is very simple: buhari does not mean well for Nigerians and her diversity. You can argue all you want, that's the truth. Fayose was a kind of check on buhari and his demonic plans, always pointing out his wicked intentions.
Buhari is evil. Just imagine how they immediately deployed soldiers to Ekiti to kill anyone who questions the robbery that happened to Ekiti people.

These same soldiers are complicit in the daylight genocide being perpetrated in the middle belt, and you think they mean well for you? Think again. The old man Gowon didn't think it was fair blaming buhari for the extermination of people in his state. Maybe he has dementia.

Fayemi is buhari's stooge and must have made some promises to buhari to garner his support on the election. If buhari wins next year election, this country will weep. Then you will see the audacity with which buhari will be commanding the military and fulani militia to go and wipe out people and occupy their lands. Now he is denying and giving underground orders to them. But then he will make it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

God help us.

7 Likes

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Kdon2: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The reason is very simple: buhari does not mean well for Nigerians and her diversity. You can argue all you want, that's the truth. Fayose was a kind of check on buhari and his demonic plans, always pointing out his wicked intentions.
Buhari is evil. Just imagine how they immediately deployed soldiers to Ekiti to kill anyone who questions the robbery that happened to Ekiti people.

These same soldiers are complicit in the daylight genocide being perpetrated in the middle belt, and you think they mean well for you? Think again. The old man Gowon didn't think it was fair blaming buhari for the extermination of people in his state. Maybe he has dementia.

Fayemi is buhari's stooge and must have made some promises to buhari to garner his support on the election. If buhari wins next year election, this country will weep. Then you will see the audacity with which buhari will be commanding the military and fulani militia to go and wipe out people and occupy their lands. Now he is denying and giving underground orders to them. But then he will make it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

God help us.

We are waiting for the idiot that thinks he can have his desire on us all. He must be a person.

1 Like

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kdon2:

We are waiting for the idiot that thinks he can have his desire on us all. He must be a person.
Not when the uniformed men are willing to shoot and butcher without blinking an eye
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bokoharam is defeated yet they kill, and mostly southern soldiers too, and everyone thinks its cool. Ndi oshi
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Op I don't knoww how ekiti elections concern u.....
Can we mind our business for once....
U get Imo state wey be apc....go commot am from their hand first....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Kdon2: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Not when the uniformed men are willing to shoot and butcher without blinking an eye

When it gets to it you will understand. There are uniform men among us to. Obj is one. Don't say old o!!!
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Op I don't knoww how ekiti elections concern u.....

Can we mind our business for once....

U get Imo state wey be apc....go commot am from their hand first....
This mentality is wrong. I don't care which party wins but I'm more concerned about someone or people who will help save lives by at least speaking out agai the senseless killings of Nigerians
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kdon2:

When it gets to it you will understand. There are uniform men among us to. Obj is one. Don't say old o!!!
Federal Power can be strong and resilient you know. Yeah it boils Down to people rejecting the excesses of buhari and his mercenaries
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Let you, your state governor be the check on Buhari Ekiti people have rejected Fayose, If you want to pick up the work from there go ahead

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This mentality is wrong. I don't care which party wins but I'm more concerned about someone or people who will help save lives by at least speaking out agai the senseless killings of Nigerians

Oga ekiti people has made their decision.....so be it.....nobody has been saving lives b4.....save ur own life...period....

make ur region secure and viable and allow yoruba do theirs.....

Ur kind of thread is what always bring insults to igbos,......ekiti is non of ur business.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Let you, your state governor be the check on Buhari Ekiti people have rejected Fayose, If you want to pick up the work from there go ahead
It's not about Fayose perse but someone who will be outspoken against a bad government who pretends not to know that hundreds are being murdered both openly and secretly.

Fayemi is not that person

1 Like

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Oga ekiti people has made their decision.....so be it.....nobody has been saving lives b4.....save ur own life...period....

Ur kind of thread is what always bring insults to igbos,......ekiti is non of ur business.
Use your brain and stop being too emotional. So long as I remain a Nigerian, every state and its affairs is my business.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It's not about Fayose perse but someone who will be outspoken against a bad government who pretends not to know that hundreds are being murdered both openly and secretly.

You be that person. abi shey dem block your own mouth? Or let your state governor be that person, Nominate someone from your family or circle of friends to be that loudmouth

Fayose has done it for 3yrs, you take over from there or another option vote Fayose as your own state governor so he can continue with the good work

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by GavelSlam: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Was Fayose contesting?

Or does your stipend stop as he is booted out of office with no proxy to continue the pay out?

Does the election stop Fayose from being vociferous?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Oblang(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Tell ur gov to be that person oga. I'm sure ur gov is in opposition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by pryme(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Use your brain and stop being too emotional. So long as I remain a Nigerian, every state and its affairs is my business.

Then if you were to use your brain then you should know Fayose was planning to loose. You can't eat your cake and have it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

You be that person. abi shey dem block your own mouth? Or let your state governor be that person, Nominate someone from your family or circle of friends to be that loudmouth

Fayose has done it for 3yrs, you take over from there or another option vote Fayose as your own state governor so he can continue with the good work
I'll keep speaking out against evil but all those who collect money in any form in exchange for the blood of Nigerians, someone else will cash out on them too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oblang:

Tell ur gov to be that person oga. I'm sure ur gov is in opposition.
......and What stops you from condemning evil and killings? Are you not a human being
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Kdon2: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Federal Power can be strong and resilient you know. Yeah it boils Down to people rejecting the excesses of buhari and his mercenaries

Thanks.
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Was Fayose contesting?

Or does your stipend stop as he is booted out of office with no proxy to continue to the pay out?

Does the election stop Fayose from being vociferous?
You should know the terrorist you have as President.

Make sure you are not taking a dime from him or his representative else the blood of those 2 months old babies that his foot soldiers butchered in plateau are coming to haunt

1 Like

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I'll keep speaking out against evil but all those who collect money in any form in exchange for the blood of Nigerians, someone else will cash out on them too

As long as you are speaking Ekiti people dont need Fayose to ddo it for them

Adopt Fayose in your own state to continue the work, I you dont vote Fayose in your state next election what should I call you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by GavelSlam: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You should know the terrorist you have as President.

Make sure you are not taking a dime from him or his representative else the blood of those 2 months old babies that his foot soldiers butchered in plateau are coming to haunt

You are the one that has a terrorist in your household.

The President of Nigeria has been welcomed at the Whitehouse, ICC Hague and many high level functions.

It really looks like Fayose was bankrolling a lot of urchins on this forum and they are noticeably unhappy with his ouster and retirement plan.

You lot should find something meaningful to do with your lives.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:

check my thread and notice am the least emotional.

OK continue am done
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by dreamwords: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
H
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Oblang(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
......and What stops you from condemning evil and killings? Are you not a human being

U should be telling urself that..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by EternalTruths: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Every wise Biafran should ignore this post.
Yoruba people have chosen Fayemi and it is wise to respect their decision.

If herdsmen visit them, it is their choice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are the one that has a terrorist in your household.

The President of Nigeria has been welcomed at the Whitehouse, ICC Hague and many high level functions.

It really looks like Fayose was bankrolling a lot of urchins on this forum and they are noticeably unhappy with his ouster and retirement plan.

You lot should find something meaningful to do with your lives.
May the advantages and disadvantages of buhari's presidency start with all those and their families, who defend him in the face of all his numerous atrocities

1 Like

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by GavelSlam: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
May the advantages and disadvantages of buhari's presidency start with all those and their families, who defend him in the face of all his numerous atrocities

Amen.

May your life be managed as Fayose managed Ekiti.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by babyfaceafrica: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
paddle your canoe...

1 Like

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by coolscott(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

It is my business even though I am not Igbo or Yoruba, because I am a Nigerian.
Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by jjjjj2017: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Amen.

May your life be managed as Fayose managed Ekiti.

May God allow Satan to handle your live & your generation the same way buhari has handled the affairs of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Fayemi's Victory Is Not Good For The Yorubas, Nigerians And Politics by myright: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
What does this mean?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. / Just Wamakko Only At Sokoto Few Months Ago / Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.