Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I ...pls Advice Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I ...pls Advice Me! (4431 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by zexy2030(m): 6:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Vianna:
How old are you?
On point. Seun should create a forum for kids pls. They spewing and creating trash on this platform
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Demogorgon(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Are you for real? Or you're just seeking for attention? If it's the former, i would advice you to abort this mission. I repeat, abort this mission! I don't think you're a christian because if you were, you'd know the implications of seeking those demonic entities. God told us to stay far from them. Bro don't listen to the Devil. Forgive and let it pass. Leave vengeance for God. Trust me.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Hisduchess(f): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
23, why did you ask?

you are a small boy but not too small to make use of time instead cos at ur age I was almost done with Nysc and thinking about how to better my life so op grow up and hustle for better things not seeking yeye revenge.mtchewww
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by MrCork: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I feel very hurt right now. A Freind of mind hurt me really bad, he knows I don't have physical strength to challenge him,he feels I am weak.cry cry

I find it very hard to forgive, i want to hurt him diabolically,so have been looking for a good babalawo or juju man to help me take revenge. Is there any one here who has had an encounter with a real satanist before? Not a scammer. I need his services? As far as he does not require human blood. I am willing to pay any amount of money to try the job done. I reside in Akwa ibom .Thanks

angry
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by MrCork: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I feel very hurt right now. A Freind of mind hurt me really bad, he knows I don't have physical strength to challenge him,he feels I am weak.cry cry

I find it very hard to forgive, i want to hurt him diabolically,so have been looking for a good babalawo or juju man to help me take revenge. Is there any one here who has had an encounter with a real satanist before? Not a scammer. I need his services? As far as he does not require human blood. I am willing to pay any amount of money to try the job done. I reside in Akwa ibom .Thanks

....Bro nomaly there in Nigeria they say*boy...we think yor head is not correct *...but hear in london we say**bro..r u ok upstairs?
..so u wanto commit suicide becuzz a friend theif yor woman & u too weak to fight. .....
....can't u join boxing gym? ((No ofeense )).
angry

1 Like

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by MrCork: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Hisduchess:

you are a small boy but not too small to make use of time instead cos at ur age I was almost done with Nysc and thinking about how to better my life so op grow up and hustle for better things not seeking yeye revenge.mtchewww

..anyways sweery ignore that boy... as we discuss earlier. .how much? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Hisduchess(f): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

..anyways sweery ignore that boy... as we discuss earlier. .how much? smiley

mrcork what exactly are you asking how much?
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by annford: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

You do not understand what you are about to do
Let me enligten you

Juju makes use of incubi (moon spirits), dark earth bound spirits( human beings who have died but are so evil they are stuck here chasing after their addictions) and demons .

Now the so called babalawo and voodoo person's whom you will consult do not tell you that once you make use of these there is a chain attached to you and surely the deed will return to you ten fold

Your entire life will eventually be devasted , not when you expect but likely years after you would have long forgotten this act and suddenly before your eyes you will see devastation

Trully you are a dark evil spirit to even think in this way. The fact your mind went in this direction shows how evil a person you are despite your pretense

You are so dark and evil that I fear for any children that will.be born through you, for they will likely be serial.iillers or persons so evil that mankind will remember their evil deeds.

Your thoughts are dark, your aura is dark you shouldn't be here , you are one of those spirits that came from.below to be born on.earth

Your evil heart knows no limit .

The world is yet to weep for the evil you 2ill commit before your time ends on earth

Some of us and see and trully I shudder at how dark your spirit is , you are trully evil
your choice of words, I find hilarious but you nailed it. you're full of wisdom. I marvel at how dark, cold and jaded a human being could be towards his fellow being. This guy I'd delusional and wicked.

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by broadally2(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Put your eyes on the BAG. ain't no revenge better than success.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by madone: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Assuming your friends raped your sister, how would you react?
instead of using juju use police. Call SARs on him for God sake. Leave juju dont go and do something that ll demand ur involvement in diabolical shits
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by MrCork: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Hisduchess:

mrcork what exactly are you asking how much?

....sexxxxc with u nah (juss 2 round )....this includes hug..kissing ..French kiss & pressing...and then u muss were thong for one week! !

...how much?
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Let me enligten you

Juju makes use of incubi (moon spirits), dark earth bound spirits( human beings who have died but are so evil they are stuck here chasing after their addictions) and demons .

Now the so called babalawo and voodoo person's whom you will consult do not tell you that once you make use of these there is a chain attached to you and surely the deed will return to you ten fold

Your entire life will eventually be devasted , not when you expect but likely years after you would have long forgotten this act and suddenly before your eyes you will see devastation

Trully you are a dark evil spirit to even think in this way. The fact your mind went in this direction shows how evil a person you are despite your pretense

You are so dark and evil that I fear for any children that will.be born through you, for they will likely be serial.iillers or persons so evil that mankind will remember their evil deeds.

Your thoughts are dark, your aura is dark you shouldn't be here , you are one of those spirits that came from.below to be born on.earth

The world is yet to weep for the evil you 2ill commit before your time ends on earth

Some of us and see and trully I shudder at how dark your spirit is , you are trully evil

I get you bro, but there are some people you don't hurt. If you are wicked enough to do it, then you don't have the right to decide their response.
The way I feel right now is beyond me. I have never been treated so unfairly.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I get you bro, but there are some people you don't hurt. If you are wicked enough to do it, then you don't have the right to decide their response.
The way I feel right now is beyond me. I have never been treated so unfairly.

Stop playing the victim card

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

You drew whatever happened to you by your dark heart

This alone shows you are a very terrible person
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Before you ask why someone hates you, ask yourself why do you give a Bleep....
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Stop playing the victim card

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

You drew whatever happened to you by your dark heart

This alone shows you are a very terrible person

Obviously, you are so closed minded and unsympathetic, you are worse than my criminal exfriend. You have no business on this thread.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Greatzeus(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Let me enligten you

It's good as you try to discourage him but all you wrote up there about noon spirits and earth bound spirits are BS. Also it's wrong to label the Op has an evil being from hell,that's also BS and a crap mentality.
You might need more psychological evaluation than the Op. You are full of illusions tongue

6 Likes

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Greatzeus:

It's good as you try to discourage him but all you wrote up there about noon spirits and earth bound spirits are BS. Also it's wrong to label the Op has an evil being from hell,that's also BS and a crap mentality.
You might need more psychological evaluation than the Op. You are full of illusions tongue

BS grin

You know nothing at all ;
grin

You are just a plaything for spiritual things

Ignorance doesn't help kiddo

You are a learner
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Obviously, you are so closed minded and unsympathetic, you are worse than my criminal exfriend. You have no business on this thread.

Blah blah blah

Ignorance of the spiritual laws are no excuse

The threads you weave will entangle you bro
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by djoe21(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Assuming your friends raped your sister, how would you react?

Mind the kind of friends you keep. Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by geniewilliams(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
The only juju available is forgiveness just let it go and let God be
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Sammy555(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
romenna:
hit the gym so u can hit him hard
Savage and ruthless
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
madone:
becos u sound stupid. Like a fool. Like a very hopeless something not even somebody. Ur fellow man hurt u physically u now want tp use juju. Eeediot of you. And u even say is ur friend and ur moniker says u are Jesusboy. Animal like u.

U funny o, see bombarding Na.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rape his sister back
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
both the OP and everypne who replied or placed a comment is a capital slowpoke until the last person.

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
both the OP and everypne who replied or placed a comment is a capital slowpoke until the last person.
including you undecided
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Olifiz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Looking at your threads
you're not good person

This rather hilarious, Deadlywoman calling Jesusboiy a bad person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! / Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.