Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court (25706 Views)

Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by escodotman: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
You are urgently in need of close monitoring. You have been bitten by rabid ipob pigs and you have lost every sense of reasoning and dignity. As your preferred candidate has lost his bid for the governorship seat, you shouldn't starting foaming in the mouth all over this thread

Who is this vagabond, a mistake of nature? You are the one who has lost every sense of sanity, needs a close observation and placed under anti-psychotic regimens to ameliorate your mania! Either you are a fulani terrorist, an almajiri or a fake Yoruba element.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Ilekeh(f): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Dannyset:

Who told you he's the one talking? They recorded all those things for him to say ni. I've never seen a professor that dull and timid.

grin grin

I'm beginning to think the fool is mute.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Mikeross62: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2018
ok
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Newpride(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Oluwola Eleka is now campaigning after election.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Philipgreat(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Ftc
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Lomprico2: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Inec now daring! Hmm ohh!
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Philipgreat(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2018
How much is it
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by slickbak(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Bros na police talk say them deploy 30k. It no mean say na so. Trust say the allowances of 25k men go enter pocket
bjayx:
I don't understand how thugs snatched ballot boxes n burnt some amidst over 30,000 policemen n other security operatives in that small state.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by dheilaw1(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Why is INEC panicking

They should briñg their evidences to the court!

They don't need to dare Eleka, Eleka already knows what to do!

Nigerians are watching!
for your paper mind now u dey talk abi

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by SirBunky85(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Oblang:

Lol. Panick indeed.. Inec should bring evidence or Eleka should bring evidence that the election was rigged?
are u just dull or wat?wetn concern inec and evidence at dis stage?fyi,d onus is on the pdp and eleka to prove dat d elections was rigged and not the other way round

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by okerekeikpo: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria is finished under Buhari
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by amoduganja: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Sadly, no one is talking about NYSC exemption certificate anymore.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by PMBtill2023: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2018
When Dr Fayemi lost 2014 election to FOWLyose as a sitting gov failing to win any LGA out of the 16 LG,we didnt hear anything o....FOOLyose is a bad loser!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by SirBunky85(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

APC and PDP apart, Fayose and Bingo aren't qualified enough to lead Ekiti.

How ironic, you calling someone myopic for something you yourself are guilty of doing..... All for the sake of defending BINGO.
dont mind dat hypocrite,he's a card carrying and accredited wailer.very shameless thing

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by ddippset(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Boring. Ipob is a pigs and idiot specie, not a race. Save the story for when I have a Bleep to give.
this girl you are wicked O

show mercy on them

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by MrImole: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Yoruba versus Igbo

=

APC versus PDP

Some igbos love ❤️ APC while some yorubas love PDP

Our politicians are the most brilliant people in the world, they keep dividing us with everything they see...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by hush15: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
I didn't know this bingo Eleka could talk. grin grin

Never heard from him throughout the election. He preferred playing the mute stooge.

As usual, I expect ipob slaves to follow IT to court and protest on behalf of omo ale Yorubas that never mean well for the Yoruba commonwealth.

Sometimes, i wondered why some people think with their anus or put their sense of reasoning beneath their feet?

Where is sense in all you just said now. You not an ekiti indigene, not that you partook in ekiti elections, your opnions and sentiments doesnt matter. I doubt even if you have PVC at all in the first place, its not like you will be part of the tribunal or be a witness in the proceedings or in anyway affect the outcome of the judgement however you call people as ipob slaves and omo ale yorubas or even refer to the contestant as bingo just because a man decided to exercise his constitutional rights....

Na wa o
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by poka7(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2018
activistjohnny:
you can talk often, but at the end of the day, you will blame yourself for talking. Apc thugs were allowed freely to shoot and snatch ballot papers, police was on ground, but at the end , they didn't do anything. so what is that one displaying. don't you know that if you blind your life with false, one day will be one day, the truth will surface. Apc members should be jubilating, i don't know why they are still panicking. let the court judge the case. may be you are the judge that will precide on the case.
you are one of the problem of this country. where you there? sometimes it's better to be silent than saying what you didn't see and deceive others. let not our hatred for APC do us more harm than good. during the time of PDP, how were they doing it?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by ddippset(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
are u just dull or wat?wetn concern inec and evidence at dis stage?fyi,d onus is on the pdp and eleka to prove dat d elections was rigged and not the other way round
you're quoting the wrong person

he was only responding to another guy who said inec should bring evidence

read well

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by els0nm0rali(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Ko ni fe te.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by luckyboss(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Never heard from him throughout the election. He preferred playing the mute stooge.

As usual, I expect ipob slaves to follow IT to court and protest on behalf of omo ale Yorubas that never mean well for the Yoruba commonwealth.

At your age stupidity still runs in your vain, what concerns ipob with this.
Becareful and bewarned how you pronounce ipob on the social media.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by grandstar(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
escodotman:
You haven't said anything at all. Is Fayemi qualified enough or better to ''lead Ekiti''? Don't shy away from the question! What makes you hate a particular race in Nigeria so much? You have a monumetal hatred deep down your soul and I feel sorry you! Has any Igbo person offended you so much that you now hate all of them? Free yourself of this hate!!

You might be surprised that this hatred of his only exist on Nairaland.

The anonymity of the internet and the lack of repercussions for ones actions due to the anonymity and the ease of transmitting our thoughts bring out the worst in us.

A girl whose pant you can't see online will be posting sexy pictures online
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Oblang(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
SirBunky85:

Kindly read my post again and the guy I replied..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by NairaMaster1(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Hahahaha! We all know the Yoruba common wealth: to serve the North with all her strength and might.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Ilekeh(f): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2018
hush15:

Sometimes, i wondered why some people think with their anus or put their sense of reasoning beneath their feet?

Where is sense in all you just said now. You not an ekiti indigene, not that you partook in ekiti elections, your opnions and sentiments doesnt matter. I doubt even if you have PVC at all in the first place, its not like you will be part of the tribunal or be a witness in the proceedings or in anyway affect the outcome of the judgement however you call people as ipob slaves and omo ale yorubas or even refer to the contestant as bingo just because a man decided to exercise his constitutional rights....

Na wa o

Lol @ not an Ekiti indigene. I stopped reading after that. I can't be bothered with reading crap.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by SirBunky85(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2018
ddippset:
you're quoting the wrong person
he was only responding to another guy who said inec should bring evidence
read well
maybe dia was a mix up smewhere,sorry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by SirBunky85(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Oblang:

Kindly read my post again and the guy I replied..
it was a mix up,no vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying / Don't Field Omisore For Osun East Senatorial Slot- Ijesa Indigenes To Oshiomhole / Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.