Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court (25702 Views)

Fayemi Asks Eleka To Join In Efforts To Take Ekiti To Next Level Of Development / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
ote author=mapet post=69465524]

Where are the evidence of this?

I understand you want to vent your frustration as things went against your expectations, but we're talking about hard facts here Expectations my foot,am not pdp or epc,but let just face d reality, things I mention are they not d evidence enough to nullify d election.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
mapet:

Where are the evidence of this?

I understand you want to vent your frustration as things went against your expectations, but we're talking about hard facts here
Expectations my foot,am not pdp or apc,but let face d reality, things I mentions are they not evidence enough to nullify d election
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by mapet: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
8stargeneral:
Expectations my foot,am not pdp or apc,but let face d reality, things I mentions are they not evidence enough to nullify d election

Without evidence? Hell NO grin
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
mapet:

Without evidence? Hell NO grin
bro why been sentimental
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by uba1991: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2018
FBIL:

If your use of the word IPOB refers to the South East/South South, then you're really frustrated and confused because what happened in Ekiti showed your people are weak and are easily conquered. Why didn't they do it in Anambra state?Their first attempt was to strip the governor of his security aids but the assurance was that security aid or not, the 24 LGAs shall go to APGA. Don't forget that Nigeria Civil war was championed from that region, so they don't take rubbish. Take it or leave it, Buhari is not doing well at all and he has washed off all the democratic gains made since 1999. Obasanjo was also a military man but he obeyed the courts and respected press freedom. We all are merely existing in fear today. Poverty index has increaseD and corruption which they came to fight has not received a single blow. Stop calling SE/SS in your affairs, they've got the liver to resist nonsense in their regions, although you may use the whole Nigerian military on them but that's the stuff they're made of. Enjoy your victory and stop acting like a child on this faceless forum.
nothing concern south south with ipob. ipob are dos idiots from d erosion caves of d 5 landlock states
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by mapet: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2018
8stargeneral:
bro why been sentimental

Sentimental is to ask for evidence? Bros, I should have asked why you being delusional or denial? but I won't
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2018
mapet:

Sentimental is to ask for evidence? Bros, I should have asked why you being delusional or denial? but I won't
wht evidence do u want to see or hear again, I mention them earlier, dont worry observers will release their statement today.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by mapet: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
8stargeneral:
wht evidence do u want to see or hear again, I mention them earlier, dont worry observers will release their statement today.

Bros,

It's over 24hrs.....what evidence has observers released to-date?
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
mapet:

Bros,

It's over 24hrs.....what evidence has observers released to-date?
seems like ur out of d country for d past 24hurs to knw wht is happening, ur apc man I guess
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by mapet: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
8stargeneral:
seems like ur out of d country for d past 24hurs to knw wht is happening, ur apc man I guess

Yes I am APC man......but pls state the evidence that we were waiting for the "observers" to reveal.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
mapet:

Yes I am APC man......but pls state the evidence that we were waiting for the "observers" to reveal.
I thought as much,una joy no go last,quote me anywhere
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by mapet: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
8stargeneral:
I thought as much,una joy no go last,quote me anywhere

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quote you?

Na so e pain you reach?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quote you?

Na so e pain you reach?

grin grin grin grin
pain me ke,i am just telln u d truth,is like u follow collect 5k share,nah ur destiny u eat and u don't knw shocked
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by duwdu: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
8stargeneral:
pain me ke,i am just telln u d truth,is like u follow collect 5k share,nah ur destiny u eat and u don't knw shocked

So, the thing pain you say someone else collected just 1k more than the 4k you collected? Don't deny it o... I been see you for inside TV! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by Dotwhyz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
even though, I'm so surprised that fayose and his deputy can be defeated with all his popularity and famusity.
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
duwdu:

So, the thing pain you say someone else collected just 1k more than the 4k you collected? Don't deny it o... I been see you for inside TV! gringringrin

P34c3
hahahha,sharp guy,nah 3D TV u see me,u don use ur own 5k run bottles baa .
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by mapet: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2018
8stargeneral:

IPOBic wailer......na to curse you resort to? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2018
mapet:

IPOBic wailer......na to curse you resort to? grin grin grin grin grin
Afonjas d skull miner...Thunder fire u tongue
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by mapet: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
8stargeneral:
Afonjas d skull miner...Thunder fire u tongue

Keep it coming........you will soon be alright grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court by 8stargeneral: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
mapet:

Keep it coming........you will soon be alright grin grin grin grin grin
Ur high on cow dung shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.