Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Men!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men!!! (691 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men!!! by Martin0(m): 3:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Men! This is where her beauty lies

Attention all men! It has come to my realization that there is this one part of the female organ system that we all overlook when assessing the overall attractiveness of woman. Majority of us (if not all of us) drool over humongous butts ad killer curves of members of the fairer sex and forget to check out this important part which in my opinion crowns the beauty of a woman. I remember in the last decade, an attractive cleavage was the in thing and ladies would just do anything to make their bosom catch everyone’s attention. This is no longer the case since nowadays what matters most to ladies, and most men, is the curves and the size of their rear parts.

Now, can you remember the last time you carefully looked at the pair of legs of those gorgeous lass whose cute face and smashing figure literally makes your heart skip a beat?
Most probably, you’ve never glanced, leave alone looking at them. It is an undeniable fact that a woman’s legs say a lot about her. From the thighs to the knees to the ankles, feet, toes and toenails. Looking at a girl legs first even before you see the rest of her can give you a hint of what to expect when you see the rest of her body.

Nothing appeals to one’s eyes like a girl with freshly pedicured toenails coupled with clean feet and legs that have been deeply cleansed at the beauty parlor with warm water and a cleanser to remove excess dead cells thus exposing the soft glittering skin. Better if she puts on anklets to match her beautiful mini skirt and her nice pair of open shoes.

Most people wonder, why is it that the girl who wins a beauty pageant is usually not the cutest or most curvaceous of the contestants. In modelling, the appearance of the legs does matter a lot. That’s why most models spend quite a great deal of time waxing their legs to remove unwanted hairs and applying glycerin to give them that glamorous silky appearance. The choice of shoes also matters a lot since they actually alter one’s walking style.

A woman’s ability to take care of her legs speaks volumes about her and I believe it could be a good measure of how responsible she is and how well she can take care of her man! So guys, next time you are with her check out how well kept her pair of legs is.

Re: Men!!! by mimimile93: 3:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Menh u just spoke out sh!ts from my mind.. I don't joke with a lady's legs. The first thing that always caught my eyes in a lady is her legs next by her finger nails then her eyes. No matter how beautiful a leech is, if she ain't got nice legs (straight legs) she ain't in my lig.. A lady's leg speaks volumes about her. Most guys just focus on the boobs and butts as if their lives depend on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men!!! by IamPlato(m): 4:00am On Jul 17, 2018

Girls With Bow Legs Or K-legs Are A Turn Off for Me...

But Anyway, nothing Turns Me Off From A Girl Better Than Body odour And Mouth Odour...
Re: Men!!! by RobinHood147: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2018
IamPlato:

Girls With Bow Legs Or K-legs Are A Turn Off for Me...

But Anyway, nothing Turns Me Off From A Girl Better Than Body odour And Mouth Odour...

As e be turn off for you, Na so some people like am.
-

I get one friend when I dey poly many years ago, he like girls with bow leg.
Re: Men!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Is there a forum where women talk about men 24/7? We are underappreciated.
Re: Men!!! by mimimile93: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Admin401:
Is there a forum where women talk about men 24/7? We are underappreciated.

And how are they over appreciated?
Re: Men!!! by Twoclans(f): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Lefulefu please come ohhhh Marty wants to resign from the ukwu gang shocked,he now wants to become a leggy gang lipsrsealed

My amebo is on another level,OP well-done ohhhh we that have C leg nko angry

1 Like

Re: Men!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Martin0 more oil to ur ministrycheesycheesy.well iyam not a leg fanatic.as long as her leg aint extreme bow legs,extreme k-leg or legs dat look like chewing sticks...i am ok with the legscheesy. Yea yea i hear about guys rave about a lady's legs...but for me what catches my attention is the lady's behindwink.

1 Like

Re: Men!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Twoclans:
Lefulefu please come ohhhh Marty wants to resign from the ukwu gang shocked,he now wants to become a leggy gang lipsrsealed

My amebo is on another level,OP well-done ohhhh we that have C leg nko angry
martin0 wey like ukwu pass mecheesy..resign kwa?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men!!! by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
lefulefu:
martin0 wey like ukwu pass mecheesy..resign kwa?cheesy
bless you brother, please I don repent oogrin
Re: Men!!! by Martin0(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Martin0 more oil to ur ministrycheesycheesy.well iyam not a leg fanatic.as long as her leg aint extreme bow legs,extreme k-leg or legs dat look like chewing sticks...i am ok with the legscheesy. Yea yea i hear about guys rave about a lady's legs...but for me what catches my attention is the lady's behindwink.
graciasgrin
Re: Men!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
I go come back if i don turn Man !
Re: Men!!! by Martin0(m): 6:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Mobilia!!! long time no see, hope you fine!

(1) (Reply)

Rich Man Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / “You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg / This Guy Was My 17 Year Old Student & I Had S3x With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.