Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? (6146 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / What Features Would You Want From The Next Itel P33 / Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Dyt(f): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

I can categorically tell you Note 8 is far better than IPhone X

Reason

I have the 2 phones
1. Iphone X looks more like any other phone to me. Features like picture quality, Sounds. No biggie with all this really.

2. Note 8. I sign my contract papers on the go with it... easy to Edit anything with...

Note 8 is the king of phones for anyone who does business.

I bought the X 1st now it's looking useless to me. Because I hardly use it.

Fact!

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by mimimile93: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Apple is planning to introduce three new models later this year, September to be precise which may include a considerably larger version of the iPhone X — the iPhone X Plus, perhaps — as well as a significantly less expensive version. There have been a lot of rumors and teasers on the specifications of the much anticipated smartphones and for sure we know the phone is coming with the latest iOS version 12, memoji features, and so on but in this post we’re not going to dwell on all that. Let’s discuss the things we will like Apple to improve on or add to the iPhone to make it the smartphones of our dreams. I’ll list some of the new features I want to see in the new phones.

1. Improved 4000mAh and 5000mAh battery

2. Faster facial recognition (FACE ID)

3. Super fast wireless charge

4. BIG 6.5 inch FULL HD OLED Bezeless/notchless display

5. Indisplay fingerprint sensor

6. Triple rear camera like that of the Huawei P20 PRO

7. 8GB RAM

8. Bring back the headphone jack

9. And much reduced price of course

Which of these features would you love to see in the new iPhone ? Tell us in the comment section

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/what-new-features-would-you-love-to-see-in-the-next-new-series-of-iphone-this-september/
cheat detector
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by ayojosh2k(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2018
To be able to Microwave my Food

To be able to download Bread and Akara

To tell me what my Wife is really thinking

and to Cost 50,000NGN
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Ijaya123: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

Reason

I have the 2 phones
1. Iphone X looks more like any other phone to me. Features like picture quality, Sounds. No biggie with all this really.

2. Note 8. I sign my contract papers on the go with it... easy to Edit anything with...

Note 8 is the king of phones for anyone who do business.

Fact!

This is your own fact which you're definitely entitled to and so is every user will have preferences. But records from global sales points to another direction different from yours. Infact it is claimed that the iPhone X sales nears 30 million units compared to note 8 of about 10 million units under the same period. Don't also forget that Note 8 was released about 3 months before iphone x.

The iPhone X alone made three times more money than every Android manufacturer put together. I guess it is pretty clear which is the winner here.

https://bgr.com/2018/01/16/iphone-x-sales-vs-samsung-galaxy-note-8/

https://bgr.com/2018/04/17/iphone-x-sales-vs-galaxy-note-8-lol-wtf/

https://bgr.com/2018/01/23/iphone-x-vs-android-christmas-quarter-sales/
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Sunnywhite33: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Apple is planning to introduce three new models later this year, September to be precise which may include a considerably larger version of the iPhone X — the iPhone X Plus, perhaps — as well as a significantly less expensive version. There have been a lot of rumors and teasers on the specifications of the much anticipated smartphones and for sure we know the phone is coming with the latest iOS version 12, memoji features, and so on but in this post we’re not going to dwell on all that. Let’s discuss the things we will like Apple to improve on or add to the iPhone to make it the smartphones of our dreams. I’ll list some of the new features I want to see in the new phones.

7. 8GB RAM

Which of these features would you love to see in the new iPhone ? Tell us in the comment section

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/what-new-features-would-you-love-to-see-in-the-next-new-series-of-iphone-this-september/
I wanna see a new app that will enable me to download food, without that I am not impressed
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by meobizy(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Download Food And Show The Real Pic Of Someone On Makeup.
I came here searching for this comment specifically. True to form it didn't take up to six opinions before I found it. With a mindset like this one will find it hard to break away from poverty, that is if one is not already happy being poor and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by riches4me(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Been able to be tracked when stolen. Even when switched off with the Sim card and battery removed.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by melodyogonna(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2018
iPhone won't make a 4500Mah or 5000Mah battery, atleast not now. They're targeting American, UK and Chinese market and those countries has 24/7 power supply.

The only phone companies that would be making such massive batteries are companies targeting African markets where light is an issue e.g Itel, Tecno and Infinix, these companies also make low range phones with inflated numbers that Africans can afford.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
meobizy:

I came here searching for this comment specifically. True to form it didn't take up to six opinions before I found it. With a mindset like this one will find it hard to break away from poverty, that is if one is not already happy being poor and ignorant.
Hey Hey.....I Posted That Just For Fun. Abah!
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

Reason

I have the 2 phones

Fact!
This one doesn't know nowadays one phone is enough for everything people do. Buying two phones is a waste of time and money.
I once tried buying two iPhones like I always did back in the day with Nokias. I will never again attempt such.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by meobizy(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Benjaniblinks:

Hey Hey.....I Posted That Just For Fun. Abah!
#story.com
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by ClassicMG(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

Reason

I have the 2 phones

Fact!
dash me
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
What idiot trend will the upcoming iPhone start for the Chinese copycats? Notched screen , - headphone jack, no memory card.

Can't wait for Apple to just fade and disappear. It is only hot air, takes a small needle in the balloon.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Yale9(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let dem just be at par with the samsung rivals and I'll be okay. Samsungs are painfully way smarter and more versatile.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by spiritedtete: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
meobizy:

This one doesn't know nowadays one phone is enough for everything people do. Buying two phones is a waste of time and money.
I once tried buying two iPhones like I always did back in the day with Nokias. I will never again attempt such.

Well I didn't buy two phones deliberately sir... I needed a phone that can meet me purpose.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Hyinkar97(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

Reason

I have the 2 phones

Fact!

Dash me the iPhone X or let me buy at a cheap price. It will be very useful to me
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by spiritedtete: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Dash me the iPhone X or let me buy at a cheap price. It will be very useful to me

I am a collector of things... from clothes.. to wines to gadgets currency.. coins (of different countries).. I still have the Nokia 3310.. BB bold 1 ... infinix passport etc... I like to keep them as a souvenirs.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Hyinkar97(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

I am a collector of things... from clothes.. to wines to gadgets currency.. coins (of different countries).. I still have the Nokia 3310.. BB bold 1 ... infinix passport etc... I like to keep them as a souvenirs.
Sell this one for me first, then you can buy another to keep as souvenir
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Teedeechian(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Less restrictions
Bigger battery
A fast charger out of the box, not needing to pay 70$ for extra bulky Ipad chargers.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Ejadike(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
to be able to bath me
cook for me
run errand for me
my gist partner.
do my assignment
write my exams...
i will love it very much.
thanks in advance MAKER
you forgot to one thing lol and I think you know what I'm talking about.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Do i?
i dont think i do,if you dont mind ,pls tell me.
Ejadike:
you forgot to one thing lol and I think you know what I'm talking about.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by Ejadike(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
Do i?
i dont think i do,if you dont mind ,pls tell me.
Bedmatics na
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by gentlegenius(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

7. 8GB RAM

When Gionee launched their marathon m5 a few years ago with some cool new features like the 6020mah powerful battery, dual battery with simultaneous fast charging technology, and the multipurpose zaza remote, I was thinking smartphone manufacturers will keep including these cool features to their new and latest devices or even add more. But so far, this hasn't been the case. They instead stop including such useful features and focus on adding and improving irrelevant features like the fingerprint scanner, face detection sensors and bigger screen sizes. That Gionee m5 had everything I wanted in a smartphone and if not for the old android version and the unavailability of the phone in the market, I could have bought and use that phone forever since phone manufacturers have decided not to add or improve the important smartphone features.
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by gentlegenius(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
vivypretty:
a feature that will connect me to God.
The Holy Bible is that feature that can connect you to God.
I can bet it is in your phone right now but you hardly use it. undecided
Re: What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? by TechCapon(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

When Gionee launched their marathon m5 a few years ago with some cool new features like the 6020mah powerful battery, dual battery with simultaneous fast charging technology, and the multipurpose zaza remote, I was thinking smartphone manufacturers will keep including these cool features to their new and latest devices or even add more. But so far, this hasn't been the case. They instead stop including such useful features and focus on adding and improving irrelevant features like the fingerprint scanner, face detection sensors and bigger screen sizes. That Gionee m5 had everything I wanted in a smartphone and if not for the old android version and the unavailability of the phone in the market, I could have bought and use that phone forever since phone manufacturers have decided not to add or improve the important smartphone features.
very true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Software-jvm Errors / Conflicting Apps, Show Items. - Asha 200/201 / How To Survive Glo Slow Network (how To Slow With Pride)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.