Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) (57580 Views)

Bleep YOU CUNT: Trump Accepts Pelosi’s State Of Union Invite Despite Impeachment / Trump Accepts Deal For Temporary End To Painful Shutdown / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by omosuper(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yeligray:
Russia is not that bad as people portrayed..

The world cup changed my perception of Russia
Exactly what my friends said when they returned from the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by lowaist101: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
I Don't Understand Miss, Ball Is In Your Court Literally Means U Can Go Ahead And Do Whatever U Want. Putin Is A Strong Man Being An Ex Kgb. Russia Is Still Strong Militarilly. But The Economy Is No Whr To Be Found. The Oil They Av Is Still Competing With Opec And Others. Putin Is Very Much Aware Of This And He Is Careful. I Know Trump Shldn't Av Criticized Former US Pres, But He Does Some Things To Make Pple Allies. Putin Will B Willing 2 Play Ball For D Sake Of Their Economy. And Trump Will B Willing To Ensure Peace Becos Of His Eyes On Nobel Peace Prize. I May Be Wrong Though!
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by swiperthefox: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
America dey fear Russia too much.
When Russia speak, America shi.ts.
Lols!
That's not true! Russian's economy is equivalent to California's economy. There is serious economic crunch there because of all the sanctions from US. Donald Trump cozing up with Putin makes Americans fear he has a kropromat on Trump or that Trump is a typical case of 'manchurian candidate.'
US and Russian are adversaries because of the aggression of Russia in other countries like Ukraine, propping up Assad regime and the list goes on. US meddles but they are big brother of the while world so overlooked.
US have tried to work with Russia but they obviously wants to be part of world super power. After the world war, US helped Russia with over $500 billion in aids before they decided to bite the hands that fed them.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by linkszelda: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
mike1994reds:

They are evil, with no good intention for the world, they want to rule and conquer the world. The United state is the only thing in their way, my guy. If you read up a little more about Russia and Putin you would understand why the US categorize them to be a threat to the world.
Bros calm down It's actually the other way round. America is trying to bring even it's European allies to their knees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
all diz American Twitter reactors do they actually aware that we have a useless old clown in Nigeria as President They should come and exchange Trump with sai Barber
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
as for me i see Russia and the us becoming allies. and i think this Putin guy likes trump
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by laiza(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
48noble:
Putin is one of d most brilliant presidents d world have ever seen.
You can say that again. He has one of the highest IQ in the world.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by abimic(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Putin and Kim Jong un are better Presidents than Trump, Infact, buhari is better Trump, trump Just met a working system. First was in chequers where he accused CNN of fake news, hence wasn't going to call them to ask him questions and now in Finland, he took his retrogression Like buhari further by disparaging the FBI, if only PMB said all these away from home, he would feel the backlash like the lazy Nigerian youths comment. Putin is way ahead of his counterparts and rivals.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
"America afraid of Russia"? Are u joking? America is by far stronger than Russia, so cut the crap. The two nation dare not fight because it would amount to catastrophe to both side. But even if they do, Russia will surely fall. Please check their military might, economy, technology, etc before typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by bluecircle470: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yeligray:

You think they are friendly.......if truly they're then Putin won't organize a training for security agents and other officials on how to smile and laugh to visitors.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by folake4u(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
48noble:
Putin is one of d most brilliant presidents d world have ever seen.

Totally agree with you on that. I admire him a lot.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
ZestAri:
"America afraid of Russia"? Are u joking? America is by far stronger than Russia, so cut the crap. The two nation dare not fight because it would amount to catastrophe to both side. But even if they do, Russia will surely fall. Please check their military might, economy, technology, etc before typing nonsense
California has bigger GDP than the whole Russian Federation. That's your answer there. America is Numero Uno in the comity of Nations. Kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
angry
Your head is not straight
Russia aggression?
You need Medical checkup
Russia killed Libya, Iraq and almost kill Syria Abi?
swiperthefox:
That's not true! Russian's economy is equivalent to California's economy. There is serious economic crunch there because of all the sanctions from US. Donald Trump cozing up with Putin makes Americans fear he has a kropromat on Trump or that Trump is a typical case of 'manchurian candidate.'
US and Russian are adversaries because of the aggression of Russia in other countries like Ukraine, propping up Assad regime and the list goes on. US meddles but they are big brother of the while world so overlooked.
US have tried to work with Russia but they obviously wants to be part of world super power. After the world war, US helped Russia with over $500 billion in aids before they decided to bite the hands that fed them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
bluecircle470:

You think they are friendly.......if truly they're then Putin won't organize a training for security agents and other officials on how to smile and laugh to visitors.
Russians don't smile as nothing to do Putin.
My Russia friends don't smile anyhow, they believe smiling anyhow means lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by Elendubenjamin: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Too much noise from just nothing. Trump is one the best Presidents to rule America, take it or take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by bluecircle470: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
seunny4lif:

Russians don't smile as nothing to do Putin.
My Russia friends don't smile anyhow, they believe smiling anyhow means lying

You lie....i studied Russian language in unilag and in my last year i had to go to Russia with my mates in school to finnish up....so i know what I'm saying.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by Tochyno1995(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmm this synergy between America and Russia again. Issoright.

Anyway guys bring your amazon cards, I'll buy at very good rates and pay instantly.
To contact me check my signature.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by Tochyno1995(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=ZaraGift post=69469297][/quote]
Zara e yaf do
We knowledge you're pretty
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by Abbeybailey(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
seunny4lif:
angry
Russia aggression?
You need Medical checkup
Calm down Mr Libya.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by kodded(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
mike1994reds:

They are evil, with no good intention for the world, they want to rule and conquer the world. The United state is the only thing in their way, my guy. If you read up a little more about Russia and Putin you would understand why the US categorize them to be a threat to the world.
[/s]

too much of Hollywood undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by kodded(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
bluecircle470:

[/s]

beer parlour gist

provide source or STFU angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
bluecircle470:

You lie....i studied Russian language in unilag and in my last year i had to go to Russia with my mates in school to finnish up....so i know what I'm saying.

Lol
My colleagues are both sex and most are Russians.
They don't smile anyhow and it's there culture.
You calmed to know Russia history and calm to have been to Russia but you don't know that most Eastern Europe don't smile anyhow even Germans.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by brodalokie: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
cool
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by bluecircle470: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

beer parlour gist

You can only learn when you make research. I will implore you to check it online.......i even read it on goal.com before the world cup started
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by swiperthefox: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
seunny4lif:
angry
Russia aggression?
You need Medical checkup
You can't debate constructively without name calling. I am in boisterous health in a top notch country with the best medical facility. I think we know who needs medical check up. That will be you.
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by mike1994reds: 1:15am On Jul 18, 2018
kodded:

too much of Hollywood undecided
mumu, how you go know for that your village wey you dey, even some people wey even dey village knows america and russia are strong foes, but when you no go carry book read, who we go blame for your ignorance. typical nigerian lazy ass youth. if na BBnaija, you go sabi that one. ode
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by mike1994reds: 1:24am On Jul 18, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

beer parlour gist

see wetin i dey talk, a proper learned fellow who knows what is going around him would know putin did this when he realized the whole world will be coming to russia for the world cup. typical nigerian lazy ass youth that would never pick up books and read. ode
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by melzabull(f): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2018
abumeinben:
Security scanner grin Sharp guy. If na Syria con give the ball nko?

I just dey imagine awa own presido... Lai Mohammed go juss carry the ball go assorock, call analogue NTA for press conference, say president Putin awarded Buhari for winning the world ball grin
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by lifu2016(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Yeligray:

Actually.. As America portrayed..
America can't handle not being in charge of everything.... They feel threatened by anyone who's doing something solid for himself
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by kodded(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
mike1994reds:

see wetin i dey talk, a proper learned fellow who knows what is going around him would know putin did this when he realized the whole world will be coming to russia for the world cup. typical nigerian lazy ass youth that would never pick up books and read. ode

where your source ?

you go just dey open that your smelling mouth dey talk like f00l undecided
Re: Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) by elijahkayode(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2018
lifu2016:

Actually.. As America portrayed..
America can't handle not being in charge of everything.... They feel threatened by anyone who's doing something solid for himself

guy take a min to read abt d world history.
d world would have been a scary place if it wasn't for the US, World war 1 & 2, Nazi Germany, most of Europe were in ruins after these events but 70 years they are in good health & wealth.

After all Obama made a deal with Iran whose nuclear weapons is less than 2% whereas Russia controls over 30% of d nuclear weapons in d world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.