Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America (1248 Views)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by DchosenMC: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
juanjo2:
he makes his family proud and not nigeria

Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by spartanman007(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
The VP is a blessing to the country and has remained the best VP that has ever be in the history of Nigeria.
His good works and deeds, his commitment and dedication, integrity and dignity can not be overemphasized.
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO..............
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by RedArmy0000(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
juanjo2:
he makes his family proud and not nigeria

You are nothing, but alawada kerikeri of a thing.....is it bad idea for making is family proud? Yeyenotu
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by RoaringLion11(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:
He makes himself proud not Nigeria

he doesn't represent any of our interest

moreover we don't have a vice president

what we have is an errand boy

Either errand boy or whatever you may call him,,,,his name is already in the book of Nigeria vice president...
I don't know why people are like this sa...
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by MufasaRebirth: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
RoaringLion11:

And of what benefit will his resignation bring to your family....use your brain while making comment....
Buhari and tinubu has successfully divided the Yoruba nation we now have the Sane Yoruba Group (In which I belong to) and the insane/radical ones and from you comment I can see where you belong to.

Secondly No Good pastor will volunteer himself to support a jihadist !! So STFU and go mop the kitchen floor because that's where you belong to.
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Yellowface1220(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria once again is having recognition in the World. This could only be the level of trust the international community has in our Government. VP Osinbajo is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Yellowface1220(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Its always gratifying knowing that we have in Nigeria this brilliant and humble man as the Vice President, with you at the helms of affair, the future and greatness of this nation is certain. God Bless Nigeria
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Yellowface1220(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Its always gratifying knowing that we have in Nigeria this brilliant and humble man as the Vice President, with you at the helms of affair, the future and greatness of this nation is certain. God Bless Nigeria
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
RoaringLion11:

Either errand boy or whatever you may call him,,,,his name is already in the book of Nigeria vice president...
I don't know why people are like this sa...

maybe in the trash can of history.
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Joylove2324:

i am very sure your father doesn't have the opportunity to be an ordinary class captain talkless of being a mere ward councillor..............nextime you learn how to respect your elders

vice president federal Republic of blood...

Osibanjo is a terrorist.
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
opeyemicollins:

This boy you have not change your ways .you better change now before its too late.this man is not your mate and i hope he is old enough to be your dad.

change....did I hear u say change.....May God answer u through his word.

Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by opeyemicollins(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:

change....did I hear u say change.....May God answer u through his word.

May God saves you from your ignorance
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Wadapikin(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Wailers should wait and see what this man is going to do for us.all your comment against him show that you don't even know why you hate him and if you don't know why you hate some one, it means you are jealous of that person's achievement.His creative ability and novelty is enough for him to win my trust.I am for him.nobody can change that.
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
opeyemicollins:

May God saves you from your ignorance

u can call it whatever u want.....but I will not partake in shedding innocent blood as osibanjo is doing.....

Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Wadapikin(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
I guess you are dying for your hatred for him.He makes Nigerians proud and we are not complaining. He is coming like a tsunami, enemies, pack for one corner.My able and capable VP.

1 Like

Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Ovamboland(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Buhari and tinubu has successfully divided the Yoruba nation we now have the Sane Yoruba Group (In which I belong to) and the insane/radical ones and from you comment I can see where you belong to.

Secondly No Good pastor will volunteer himself to support a jihadist !! So STFU and go mop the kitchen floor because that's where you belong to.

You consider your inability to share the same space with non-tribesmen as a virtue then you can't be a true Yoruba, mostly likely an impostor.

If you are a Christian, this conduct runs contrary to the teachings of Christ. Your intolerance which you wrongly assume to be a Christian virtue betrays the true person you follow who cannot be Christ.
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Daviddson(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hahaha. My investigative instincts are always at work. 90% of the people who commented here registered same day, same month, or this year. These are the real BMC members... A visit on any of UcheSecondus' threads also shows that the same percentage of people registered around the same time. The e-war, paid praise-singing and propaganda for 2019 have begun.
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Oracle4: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Am seriously proud of the present administration especially the Vice President who has been so passionate about the project Nigeria. Am happy to be part of those that made the change possible in 2015
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by juanjo2: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
RoaringLion11:

See this big full again....not your fault,,your ability to reason is very bad
what should I say to u
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by Almoner1: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
The man is such a rare gift to this country, he a wonderful Vice President. Nigeria must be great again
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by RoaringLion11(f): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

It is a pity you don't know your class again...or have you forgotten you are the chairman of insane group...
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by MufasaRebirth: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
RoaringLion11:

[s]It is a pity you don't know your class again...or have you forgotten you are the chairman of insane group...[/s]
Trashy
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by BodeAlabi: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Frankonuche post=69451202]The recent trip of Vice president Yemi Osinbajo to the United States of America has turned out to be a catalyst for potential foreign direct investments in the ICT, Entertainment, Film and Technology industries as American investors shift their attention to Nigeria. His strategic thinking, approach and delivery of relevant messages to the various audiences his delegation came in contact with have placed Nigeria on the global map of countries to be reckoned with in business.

Most importantly, Professor Yemi Osinbajo was able to impress the audiences about the several innovative measures the federal government is making to facilitate and promote investments in Nigeria. Some of the measures include providing conducive regulatory environment, enabling laws and removing various obstacles that hinder businesses and economic growth. Professor Osinbajo’s attendance of several investment drives which culminated in a road show helped immensely to showcase the numerous business and investment opportunities available in Nigeria.

His determination and passion to woo value-adding investors to Nigeria was evident and pronounced throughout his interactions with the various audiences. His assurances of federal government’s protection for intellectual property no doubt excited investors in creative arts, movie industry and film-making.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo also used the opportunity of the meetings to narrate the true picture of things in Nigeria different from the negative picture being painted about terrorism and sundry crimes obviously reassured the potential investors as they had a better understanding, hence their determination to shift their investment focus to Nigeria.

His major interest during the trip was to attract United States investments in the area of technology and creative arts and this was largely achieved as major American movie companies spared time to listen to the vice president and took investment decisions. Definitely the fruits of the meetings will start manifesting in no distant time. They include Sony, Paramount pictures, 20th Century Fox, Lions Gate, IMAX Entertainment, Warner Bros, Walt Disney, Bet International and the National Association of Theater Owners. The list is an assemblage of the leading movie and entertainment companies in America.

Indeed the vice president’s visit was action-packed and full of possibilities as he has ventured and opened other untapped areas of foreign direct investments to Nigeria. Professor Osinbajo talked about the potentials in the Nigeria Digital economy and harped on protection for investments as he realised that this is usually a concern for many top flight investors.

Professor Osinbajo also availed the audiences about the diversification policy of the Buhari administration which seeks to deemphasise Nigeria’s total reliance on oil, bearing in mind that the future of the country will depend mainly on knowledge-based economy. The Nigerian investment summit which held at Silicon Valley attracted top American business people and Vice president Yemi Osinbajo once again continued his marketing and public relations project about Nigeria.

By Chukwudi Enekwechi JP[/ this man is smart and articulate, Professor Osinbajo will continue to grow in the path of God. Who God has blessed no one can cause, PDP merchants will have no negative say now �, them don see something wey go shit them up. Oshi]
Re: As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America by BodeAlabi: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
By Chukwudi Enekwechi JP[/ this man is smart and articulate, Professor Osinbajo will continue to grow in the path of God. Who God has blessed no one can cause, PDP merchants will have no negative say now, them don see something wey go poo them up. oshi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! FCT Pdp's Senator Philip Aduda Defects To APC.... / See What Gov. Aregbesola Was Spotted Doing(photo) / Kano State Declares Tuesday Holiday for Islamic New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.