Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (22248 Views)

Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by LazyNairalander(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Talk is all the educated ones do in Nigeria while the illiterate almajiri queue up to vote.
check my SIGNATURE
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
There's no end to your foolish conspiracy theories.
Now according to you, Buhari is controlling the Catholic Bishop's Conference?

kristonium:
The voice of the Federal government but the pen of CCFN!
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by bakila: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
hollywater:
Free and fair elections ended in Nigeria in March 2015.What we have now is do or die election.
But someone tried to orubebe us to chaos in the election.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
saraki2019:
if all christain leades can speak the truth openly without any forward or backward biasing then, they deserve my respect, let religious leaders stand for the truth and shame devil
You said 'if" which means it a conditional statement.Unfortunately that is not possible because we have all manner of persons calling themselves christian leaders. The traits you see exhibited by them are as a result of their environment they lived
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
hollywater:
Free and fair elections ended in Nigeria in March 2015.What we have now is do or die election.
Free and fair election ended in June 12 1993. 2015 election was free neither was it fair.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by kristonium(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
There's no end to your foolish conspiracy theories.
Now according to you, Buhari is controlling the Catholic Bishop's Conference?

Easy bro.. you have no idea the mammoth information at my disposal. A lot going on we are not aware of. I sincerely hope we wake up one day and be free!
You don't have to believe!
It's a choice!
It's a decision!
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Eluwilussit(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69474937:
Let no one be deceived that Ekiti people voted for a political party; they certainly voted for Fayem because they could compare his previous tenure with that of the outgoing governor. We use this opportunity therefore to urge Nigerians to, come 2019, vote for credible candidates irrespective of their political party.

Truer words have never been spoken!

That alone, is an indictment on its own. You don't hunt with the hound, and run with the hare. Double standards. angry angry angry
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Uptown7(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2018
“Nigerians should take time and study the antecedents of candidates in less known political parties and vote for them, so that we do not keep on recycling people with baggage that is inimical to the common good. Only garbage is good enough for recycling"....I wholeheartedly agree.

1 Like

Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2018
All i know is that I am voting for age 40 and below. I don't care which/what party.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by ajl: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2018
namet:
Good point! But, the candidates should come out and present themselves to Nigerians so we know them.

By now, Nigerians were expecting the less known candidates to come and and talk about the issues bedeviling the country and what they'd do to fix them.

Talking about these issues would afford citizens the opportunity to determine whether the candidates really know what issues the country is facing or they just want to contest because they feel they will benefit from zoning or that it is their turn to rule.

Maybe they're hiding from Buhari so as not to be targeted and harassed, but Nigerians hope in due time they'll present themselves.

You are probably not looking around enough. At least one of the new aspirants, Sowore, has been all over Nigeria. Except if you assumed that he does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by uba1991: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2018
ChopDeMoney:
Zoom, read and research this article
u tried dis nonsence in 2015 but failed and u are still foolishly bringing it in 2019. only a fool ll do same thing and expect different results
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Dollabiz: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Blogsphere: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Get your LOGO designs | Nairaland adverts designs | e-banner/flyers at affordable prices

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08104039504

See Below:-

Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by zimakod(m): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2018
See here: https:///2Lqs246

I reserve my comment but i know who to support.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Here are new emojis coming to iOS: gingers, bald heads, and new animals

http://wapnetrealm.com/here-are-new-emojis-coming-to-ios/
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by doublecross(m): 1:58am On Jul 18, 2018
tstx:
So u think... Buhari will win come 2019... That's a fact... he is power hungry all he needs do is rig the election
then who is corrupt. you are just being a lazy youth by letting these old brains dictate your future.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by doublecross(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2018
its no longer hidden that all these politicians are looters. 2019 election is drawing close and these thieves are at it again. let us the youths use this medium to deliberate on how to take back our nation. i wonder how we have managed all this while. I beg you the Nigerian youths to be wise and see that APC and PDP, irrespective of the candidate they produce have the same interior motive. How can a country be this rich and yet the youths suffer? please let us start from here. If need be that we create our own party or join one small existing party to produce a candidate....let us do. We will vote in mass.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by oje20(m): 2:51am On Jul 18, 2018
see this
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by oje20(m): 3:06am On Jul 18, 2018
i love presido

Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Jobabori(m): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2018
doublecross:
then who is corrupt. you are just being a lazy youth by letting these old brains dictate your future.
But new brain is dictating the future in Kogi state now. Is he better than the old men?
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by JegaQuin: 3:50am On Jul 18, 2018
I still don't understand why CAN can't just register as a political party grin
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by VULCAN(m): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2018
As if Gen. Buhari ever accepted any of his previous 3 defeats.

It was court cases and blood shedding galore.

Rubbish

post=69474962:
They also advised all other parties, especially the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to “accept their defeat in the good spirits of sportsmanship as was exemplified by Fayemi

They will never listen to such advice.
They are sore LOSERS!
But, we do hope they listen.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by irumanle(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=69475434][/quote]Guy why na?
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by holajeedayy: 5:35am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69474937:
Let no one be deceived that Ekiti people voted for a political party; they certainly voted for Fayemi because they could compare his previous tenure with that of the outgoing governor. We use this opportunity therefore to urge Nigerians to, come 2019, vote for credible candidates irrespective of their political party.

Truer words have never been spoken!

U are very serious abt buari,it like they pay u well.... Any way God will save from the terrorist that is ready to buy vote with Nigeria cash
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by Saintp(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Neither APC nor PDP will solve Nigeria's problems. Even if a good person emerges from these platforms, they will end up being corrupted.
Unfortunately, the smaller parties that may have better candidates will not have the thugs and cash needed to win elections in Nigeria.
In fact, Nigeria political space is designed to produce criminals in power and it will not change any time soon.
Re: Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation by els0nm0rali(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2018
ChopDeMoney:
Zoom, read and research this article

If this is true then I think it becomes clearer why Buhari has decided that the murderous Fulani herdsmen must be protected by all means and at all cost

There's only one candidate patriotic Nigerians should consider:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbeki, Kenyatta Meet Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement / Punish Saraki, Dogara– Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.