Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After (49604 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Dollarship(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Legalized Thieves I hail ooo
Awon omo ole cheesy
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Fashx007: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
chief so its for them to violate citizens right on daily basis, if they are carrying out their as dim fit the whole nation will applaud them not extorting from someone who is legitimately hustling to make ends meet.
acdear123:
Every country has their own stern looking police squad.BTW,if you want to catch a criminal,you have to look like one. This is why FG is doing nothing about ending SARS because their contribution to security of lives and properties of Nigerians are monumental. Imagine the Society without the fear of SARS!
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by newbie2018: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
if this kind SARS catch your enemy... no Merci, abeg nor dey
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by spiritedtete: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fashx007:
There is nothing to undercover since they are going around the populace with rifles, to my knowledge Int.job to collate infos and strategise how to nab the culprits by the uniformed personnel without the culprit having an idea who snitched but what sars are portraying is intimidation and extortion, tho ve never been stppped by them but too much gory tales about them and the govt just feign deaf ears

Sadly this is Nigeria... where all bullshit works
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
True! But that's because our Police officers are generally afraid of northerners because people don't tolerate their nonsense up north.
The south is weak and this is due to Christianity, largely.

A typical Police man wants to be posted to the south because they believe it's easier to successfully extort bribes from people without any repercussion. In the north, if you attempt extortion the indigenes kill you.

Police extortion is worst in the SS and SE. In Akwa Ibom and Cross River, you can just walk on the road and you're arrested and extorted for no reason. You can't even operate your vehicle - you pay to the teeth, for doing nothing. It's a disgrace. The SW is trying hard to stop it. Try to extort anyone in the north and you're a walking dead. Kudos to northerners!

mustafa006:
Seriously dis SARS issue is only in the south we don't have any SARS issue in the north

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by newbie2018: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
wey that idiot nairalanders that will say "SARS stopped you because you wore dreads or rugged jeans or have earrings on...

...oya na come see SARS gon gon
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by byteem: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
As much as i agree with Nigerians on the end Sars movement , i honestly feel pity for them..

They usually dont live long..the atrocities they commit and the lives they take both justly and unjustly always hunt them.

thats not adding the numerous curses .on their heads ..

They have no value for life .. cos they have seen so much death.. they eat breathe and sleep death..

just like criminals they have nothing to loose.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by naijacentric(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:
What wrong with snapping pix with their rifle abi snapping pix is equal to harassing citizens. If I were the police authority I would withdrawn all police men from the road so that arm robber, kidnapper and criminals will have field day
mumu

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
namet:
True! But that's because our Police officers are generally afraid of northerners because people don't tolerate their nonsense up north.
The south is weak and this is due to Christianity, largely.

A typical Police man wants to be posted to the south because they believe it's easier to successfully extort bribes from people without any repercussion. In the north, if you attempt extortion the indigenes kill you.

Police extortion is worst in the SS and SE. In Akwa Ibom and Cross River, you can just walk on the road and you're arrested and extorted for no reason. You can't even operate your vehicle - you pay to the teeth, for doing nothing. It's a disgrace. The SW is trying hard to stop it. Try to extort anyone in the north and you're a walking dead. Kudos to northerners!

am from SS but live in the north and this is facT
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Gracespecial101(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:
What wrong with snapping pix with their rifle abi snapping pix is equal to harassing citizens. If I were the police authority I would withdrawn all police men from the road so that arm robber, kidnapper and criminals will have field day
Sorry which part of the bush are you from with your unreasonable comment
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Chigomacdom(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
[bHow can people like this work as security operatives in any human society? Nigerian Police needs total recall and cleansing honestly cry
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Asquare84(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

I will very sad if I manage to find out that your father actually paid any school on your behalf..

Before you insult remember you can be trace
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Asquare84(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gracespecial101:

Sorry which part of the bush are you from with your unreasonable comment

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Asquare84(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Asquare84(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leopantro:

we seriously need to stop asking how stu.pid can humans be.
some people take it as a challenge

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Asquare84(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

I will very sad if I manage to find out that your father actually paid any school on your behalf..

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by naijacentric(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:

naso naso
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Fashx007: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

Sadly this is Nigeria... where all bullshit works
Goodevening sir, I sent you mail.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by talk2percy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
And their impunity started as soon as Buhari took over. Things simply fell apart in Nigeria under Buhari's watch and he's not doing anything about it. May natural deletion come into effect.
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by davillian(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
lonelydora:
Nigerians need to start lynching these guys wherever they are sighted.
Wait first
You fit lynch armed rubbers with ak 47 with 3 magazine tapped together ?
They have 45x3 bullet and will kill anyone that comes close to them saying its self defense grin grin grin
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Leopantro: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:

oh, you saw it as an insult?

the wise saw it as good reasoning

By the way, it's "traced" not trace
but then what did i expect from the not wise
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Leopantro: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:

oh, you saw it as an insult?
the wise saw it as good reasoning
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by osuofia2(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rugged men....you do any how you see any how..Federal license
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Plifeguard(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think I know those three men have met them on duty before honestly they are among the good F-SARS officers that I have come across ... they helped me recovered my car that was stolen at gun point at the Ikeja last week around 1am immediately they drove by I reported the incident to them and that those men where all armed they followed them God so good I got a call from them the next day to come claim my vehicle if it was mine

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Plifeguard(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think I know those three men have met them on duty before honestly they are among the good F-SARS officers that I have come across ... they helped me recovered my car that was stolen at gun point at the Ikeja last week around 1am immediately they drove by I reported the incident to them and that those men where all armed they followed them God so good I got a call from them the next day to come claim my vehicle if it was mine ....
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Plifeguard(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
They are always good and bad people in the force but that doesn’t mean we should insult them cos Police officers dress up every morning, not knowing for sure if they'll come home at night to take it off..... so the good ones like this men you posting there pics and saying shit about give it a re think And may the Good Lord guide and protect this officers you posted there pics and many other good ones in the police force and may God punish the evil ones that’s making my fellow Nigerians talk bad about the confirmed good officers I have come across with
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Plifeguard(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Your right bro but believe me they are bad officers in the field but believe me have come across this men and they helped me recovered my stolen vehicle at Ikeja and was called to come identify my car the next day without paying anything

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by LastSurvivor11: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Asquare84 post=69467254]

Before you insult remember you can be trace[/quotpe]

Your mumuni no get dimension I swear Mr tracer..
Seems its in ur DNA..
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by bankole1979: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2018
They are the best if you guys don't know. Everyone have his/her on field of work. Please stop posting rubbish..... Many of you are thieves on the job you are doing. Those guys posted this picture themselves on Facebook after a successive mission and more so one of them was rewarded with promotion. You guys have started again keeping your own silly ways of life and tarnishing someone's image.

Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos)