Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (21907 Views)

I Am Deeply Depressed About The Ekiti Elections. / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Kehinderichard(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Its no longer news that Dr. Kayode Fayemi emerged victorious in the just concluded gubernatorial election held over the weekend in Ekiti State. INEC results, showed that Fayemi polled 197,459 votes while his PDP rival Professor Olusola Eleka got 178,121 votes. The map depict vote distribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by luvmijeje(f): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice one OP.

Both parties were really strong in each local government. The only obvious difference is the tactics that's being applied. APC is far far ahead of PDP when it comes to political strategist.

If PDP really have a strong room where they go over their data, never ever bring in a man from the East that has never gone to other part of this country. Because they will use the party as tool of vendetta against other Nigerians because of a war that happened 50 years ago.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by davidodiba(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm...let's wait and see. This will surely be APC's final days. Anyone benefiting from this failed government must not quote me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by MVLOX(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
i see
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by founderDee: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
really?
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by dynicks(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
ok
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Chiedu4Trump: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
OP u mean how APC rigged.

It should be obvious that after Edo & Ekiti states that PVCs under this tyrannical govt don't count

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Beremx(f): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Fayemi won in 12 local governments with 191 thousand votes. Eleka won in 4 local governments with 171 thousand votes.

If you know, you know!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Kjking(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
I see
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by millionboi(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Ekiti ppl will be used by APC for sacrifice.

Fayemi will offer u to buhari for sacrifice

11 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by gazilion: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2018
It's quite obvious to me that the federal might
was used to rig out the incumbent 'rigger'!!
The best rigger won the election.

O Lord, help the masses to divinely rig out the jihadist!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by akanbiebenezer(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
coolcool
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by KazeemIbrahim1: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Y'all take a look at this..

I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by tolexy111: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fayemi won in 12 local governments with 191 thousand votes. Eleka won in 4 local governments with 171 thousand votes.

If you know, you know!
so, what sense does that make?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Beremx(f): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
tolexy111:
so, what sense does that make?
Use your brain

8 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Kehinderichard(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
luvmijeje:
Nice one OP.

Both parties were really strong in each local government. The only obvious difference is the tactics that's being applied. APC is far far ahead of PDP when it comes to political strategist.

If PDP really have a strong room where they go over their data, never ever bring in a man from the East that has never gone to other part of this country. Because they will use the party as tool of vendetta against other Nigerians because of a war that happened 50 years ago.

Well analyzed. Again the election was almost like a contest between Fayemi and Fayose. The PDP aspirant wasnt given the much needed media presence. I wasnt surprised when few folks though it was Fayose that was contesting against Fayemi.

11 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Meel: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:

If you know, you know!
Eleka also have votes in places Fayemi won likewise fayemi in where Eleka won.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Maket: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
The First time I saw this type of map was in 2015 after the general election and it took the winner 6 months to appoints his ministers. I hope it won't be like that this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2018
the victors now gloat and the vanquished feel humuliated.

1 Like

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Floryangel8: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2018
He didn't win in other places but the margins are close. That can explain it

4 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by MufasaRebirth: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Use your brain
Just ignore the nonentity smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Lipscomb(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
grin fayose still never know the election is real. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Koolking(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Kehinderichard:
Its no longer news that Dr. Kayode Fayemi emerged victorious in the just concluded gubernatorial election held over the weekend in Ekiti State. INEC results, showed that Fayemi polled 197,459 votes [/b]while his PDP rival [b]Ayodele Fayose Professor Olusola Eleka got 178,121 votes. The map depict vote distribution.

Fayose contested under PDP. Prof Olusola was Fayose's Assistant on election matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by alen4smith(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:

If you know, you know!
and eleka scored zero votes in the areas fayemi won.if you know you know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by spartacus11(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Use your brain

Maybe if you take a look at the break down, you can actually use your brain effectively

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by emmy994: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2018
INEC just showed us how complicit they were in this election. I don't know if we have taken time to add the votes gotten by both APC and PDP and subtract it from the total valid votes of 384,595 you will notice a difference of 9,021 votes. Please INEC can you explain this figure?
This is a better case for PDP at the tribunal. This is rigging at the highest level.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Kehinderichard(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Koolking:

Fayose contested under PDP. Prof Olusola was Fayose's Assistant on election matters

Lols
Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by etibaba(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
emmy994:
INEC just showed us how complicit they were in this election. I don't know if we have taken time to add the votes gotten by both APC and PDP and subtract it from the total valid votes of 384,595 you will notice a difference of 9,021 votes. Please INEC can you explain this figure?
This is a better case for PDP at the tribunal. This is rigging at the highest level.
Sometimes we are too quick to talk or type without thinking, so Pdp and Apc were the only Parties contesting abi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
can we talk about something else am tired of hearing ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2018
millionboi:
Ekiti ppl will be used by APC for sacrifice.

Fayemi will offer u to buhari for sacrifice

... and hope you are aware that you are about to be offered as sacrifice to Okija shrine by IPOB for fruitless secession struggle.

4 Likes

Re: Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps by sheffyUTD(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice try OP, hope you did this yourself. If I were you, I would use Pie Chart instead of histogram as it shows percentage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Aisha Buhari's Impostor, 'amina Villa' Duped Chicason Of N150 Million / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.