Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" (3651 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
'I was born in London and also had all my education there. I graduated at 22 and started working immediately. When I returned to Nigeria in 2004, I knew about the national labour law requirements, including NYSC participation or exemption, but didn't know how to go about it. I relied on 3rd parties to assist and it looks like they took inappropriate steps. I am shocked and equally embarrassed to learn about this. I should have checked before now and I accept the blame for their wrongdoing because they acted on my behalf. I accept full responsibility for this incident and regret that it even happened in the first place. I am prepared to do whatever that is required to redeem these grave errors. I regret any inconvenience that this may have caused the government which I currently serve and the good people of Nigeria." Kemi Adeosun

As lame as this statement sounds, this would have been my response within 24 hours of Premium Times expose. There will be outrage, and consequences, but I've owned up to my shame. At least, that would put an end to the blackmail and mass-guessing and serial-shaming. At the very least, I can have a good sleep and wait for the damn consequences.

But Kemi Adeosun has chosen to act like a small girl with a big god: Nigeria's polite term for describing runs-girls who depend on powerful men to facilitate their access to good things they don't deserve. What a shame! ���- Victoria Ibezim-Ohaeri

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Kemi should have been saying this as a former Minister of the federal republic facing prosecution for forgery and perjury while refunding all she has earned as Commissioner in Ogun State and Minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, but this is buhari's era where the rule of law doesn't exist and criminal justice agencies are more interested in buhari's odious body language than on the Constitution and other laws. Now after this acceptance by Kemi, what do APC social media urchins who defend anything and everything say? Jokers. - Daniel A. Noah Osa-Ogbegie

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Crocky23: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2018
If she's embarrassed let her resign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by freeze001(f): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
But why yebos carry this matter on their head ?and this really give them sleepless night which gradually lead to nuisance.

How dumb can you get? Please get an education on Nigerian names, peoples and culture so you know who comes from where. Every time you call Igbos like this you betray crass ignorance and base clannishness.

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Lipscomb(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
How did you escape from cage .you have turn to nuisance. Attacking people everyday here.
freeze001:

How dumb can you get? Please get an education on Nigerian names, peoples and culture so you know who comes from where. Every time you call Igbos like this you betray crass ignorance and base clannishness.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by nku5: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Eyaaaaaa stories that touch embarassed

You go resign last last. Tinubu don dey eye that seat for his man Edun since 2015. I won't be surprised where the matter first leaked from.....

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by freeze001(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
How did you escape from cage .you have turn to nuisance. Attacking people everyday here.

Simply get an education and emancipate yourself from affected ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by ojobek: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
story for the god

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Fayose1: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
The woman that has ruined our economy.
#JailKemi4Perjury

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Fayose1: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Excuse accepted, but kindly resign your position, hand over yourself to the nearest police station for prosecution.
You're a disgrace to the entirety of Nigeria.
In law, ignorance is inexcusable.
This is a clear case of perjury.
Resign now or face litigation.
Nigerian has accepted your your apology, but the law of the land which you've sworn to obey said you have committed perjury, and hence must go to jail!. Your certificate is also questionable as the alleged University you claimed to have attended was not yet a university as at the time you graduated, but you deposited to have attended a university.
Metuh of PDP never committed any offence but was dragged on the floor, insulted and humiliated.
He offence was simply, receiving an alleged stolen fund. Was he there when it was stolen? No! Did he order anyone to steal any fund?. No!. But here's a clear case of corruption being condoned but Mr. Integrity.
No wonder she ran our economy aground.

This is the best we here in the West could produce, to rub shoulder with the Ngozi of this world. Shm

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Flets: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
In her country of study, can she issue such statement without resignation?

The law should take it's full course for proper prosecution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by MakeNigeriaGrea: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
This matter concern us NIGERIANS. You like to cause TRIBAL WAR . If I could change something from the past,I would go to the day you father impregnated your mother and give him condom.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by JUSTICETHEO: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
idiot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by chidebe: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
jerseyboy:
'I was born in London and also had all my education there. I graduated at 22 and started working immediately. When I returned to Nigeria in 2004, I knew about the national labour law requirements, including NYSC participation or exemption, but didn't know how to go about it. I relied on 3rd parties to assist and it looks like they took inappropriate steps. I am shocked and equally embarrassed to learn about this. I

should have checked before now and I accept the blame for their wrongdoing because they acted on my behalf. I accept full responsibility for this incident and regret that it even happened in the first place. I am prepared to do whatever that is required to redeem these grave errors. I regret any inconvenience that this may have caused the government which I currently serve and the good people of Nigeria." Kemi Adeosun

As lame as this statement sounds, this would have been my response within 24 hours of Premium Times expose. There will be outrage, and consequences, but I've owned up to my shame. At least, that would put an end to the blackmail and mass-guessing and serial-shaming. At the very least, I can have a good sleep and wait for the damn consequences.

But Kemi Adeosun has chosen to act like a small girl with a big god: Nigeria's polite term for describing runs-girls who depend on powerful men to facilitate their access to good things they don't deserve. What a shame! ���- Victoria Ibezim-Ohaeri

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Kemi should have been saying this as a former Minister of the federal republic facing prosecution for forgery and perjury while refunding all she has earned as Commissioner in Ogun State and Minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, but this is buhari's era where the rule of law doesn't exist and criminal justice agencies are more interested in buhari's odious body language than on the Constitution and other laws. Now after this acceptance by Kemi, what do APC social media urchins who defend anything and everything say? Jokers. - Daniel A. Noah Osa-Ogbegie

Lol @ SMALL GIRL WITH BIG GOD

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Banmeallday: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Very bad “Minister”

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by CharlotteFlair: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
You, sarriki and Buhariguy, one and same. The most illiterate BMCs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Bluezy13(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crocky23:
If she's embarrassed let her resign.

Read the write up!!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by TDIsaac(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is serious
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Bluezy13(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
nku5:
Eyaaaaaa stories that touch embarassed

You go resign last last. Tinubu don dey eye that seat for his man Edun since 2015. I won't be surprised where the matter first leaked from.....

Read the write up!!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Bluezy13(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fayose1:
Excuse accepted, but kindly resign your position, hand over yourself to the nearest police station for prosecution.
You're a disgrace to the entirety of Nigeria.
In law, ignorance is inexcusable.
This is a clear case of perjury.
Resign now or face litigation.
Nigerian has accepted your your apology, but the law of the land which you've sworn to obey said you have committed perjury, and hence must go to jail!. Your certificate is also questionable as the alleged University you claimed to have attended was not yet a university as at the time you graduated, but you deposited to have attended a university.
Metuh of PDP never committed any offence but was dragged on the floor, insulted and humiliated.
He offence was simply, receiving an alleged stolen fund. Was he there when it was stolen? No! Did he order anyone to steal any fund?. No!. But here's a clear case of corruption being condoned but Mr. Integrity.
No wonder she ran our economy aground.

This is the best we here in the West could produce, to rub shoulder with the Ngozi of this world. Shm

Did you even read the writeup
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Bluezy13(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Flets:
In her country of study, can she issue such statement without resignation?

The law should take it's full course for proper prosecution

You did not read the writeup.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Burukpe: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
"I accept the blame for their wrong doings"

Always doing what their mentor PMB is very good at.
I am quite sure its the handiwork of GEJ. Fools of the industrial world.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Burukpe: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
"I accept the blame for their wrong doings"-kemi Adeosun.

Always doing what their mentor PMB is very good at.
I am quite sure its the handiwork of GEJ. Fools of the industrial world.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Lipscomb(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
wink be a patriotic my friend undecided
CharlotteFlair:
You, sarriki and Buhariguy, one and same. The most illiterate BMCs.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Lipscomb(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

This matter concern us NIGERIANS. You like to cause TRIBAL WAR . If I could change something from the past,I would go to the day you father impregnated your mother and give him condom.
which means you're useless and disgraceful to your own parents.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
which means you're useless and disgraceful to your own parents.
I am useful to my parents. I don't need someone like you to clarify if am not. Instead of us to look for ways to make our country become developed like European countries,you are here behaving like a fool. Sey Americans get two heads. No be the same democracy we dey practice ni. We all should bring our heads together and condemn any leaders who disregards us and don't have the zeal to make our nation great irrespective of tribe,religion
Oga grow up and learn and do the right things. If you don't even want to get sense,think of your unborn children, the type of nation you want them to meet.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by Lipscomb(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin lol it seems you want to hear the story of your forefathers how they betrayed Nigeria.And the consequence of their action put us to where we are today .
MakeNigeriaGrea:

I am useful to my parents. I don't need someone like you to clarify if am not. Instead of us to look for ways to make our country become developed like European countries,you are here behaving like a fool. Sey Americans get two heads. No be the same democracy we dey practice ni. We all should bring our heads together and condemn any leaders who disregards us and don't have the zeal to make our nation great irrespective of tribe,religion
Oga grow up and learn and do the right things. If you don't even want to get sense,think of your unborn children, the type of nation you want them to meet.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by baby124: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
She has served in public service over a year. Let her apply for this batch, show up for orientation and she will probably be awarded the NYSC certificate. Take advantage of your position Kemi and rectify your error sharp sharp. Your enemies will go into hiding. grin wink
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin lol it seems you want to hear the story of your forefathers how they betrayed Nigeria.And the consequence of their action put us to where we are today .
If we are experiencing the consequence, can't Buhari change it. If he can't change it,then we are better off without him.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
baby124:
She has served in public service over a year. Let her apply for this batch, show up for orientation and she will probably be awarded the NYSC certificate. Take advantage of your position Kemi and rectify your error sharp sharp. Your enemies will go into hiding. grin wink
Someone did something that warranty her to resign and you are here saying her enemies. This is why Nigeria is still where she is. Lawlessness at his peak. We celebrate people who disregard law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: "Shocked Embarrassed Sorry" by baby124: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Someone did something that warranty her to resign and you are here saying her enemies. This is why Nigeria is still where she is. Lawlessness at his peak. We celebrate people who disregard law.
Agreed. But what has been done to the president with Nepa bill certificate? Since she has served in public service all these years, she’s probably entitled to the certificate by now, if she applies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Vp Vs PDP Vp Candidate: Be The Judge (photo) / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Babatunde Fashola's Ministerial Appointment / "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.