Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (103723 Views)

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by abimic(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
She might not be the president, but my partner(who knows herself) would go great places and exploit Sweet vast lands filled with milk and honey to the glory of the family and the blessings of the Lord.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by BossKingRex(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
kestolove95:
So wetin we go call d man now? First gentleman or what?

He'd be first GENTLEMAN. when madam president is busy commissioning infrastructural projects, he'd be busy visiting primary schools and motherless babies homes!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by czarina(f): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
As how? Then you come to my office.

ok bye cheesy
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cows have more chances of becoming nigerian president than Females.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Owaincouncil:

I wonder when Nigeria is going to have a female president. I just dey wonder!

That is impossible with the northern emirate. Except the country is disintegrate.
A cow has more chances of becoming a nigerian President than a female.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by divinelove(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

I wonder when Nigeria is going to have a female president. I just dey wonder! grin grin

Not in our time will it happen
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by GGirll: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
OKorowanta:

Wicked men wee not agree.

I WILL BE VERY SOON IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by henroe2k2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
kestolove95:
He is the First Gentleman of Croatia.....
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by akinszz: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
MILF grin
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Tomoyayi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
dokiOloye:
There are more women than men in every country of the world.
If every Nigerian woman votes for a female president, its a done deal.

See talk o, for election rigging capital
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
I just love this woman

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by TrillionBrains(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by thaprofit88: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

I wonder when Nigeria is going to have a female president. I just dey wonder! grin grin

That will be a fatal mistake, trust me.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
kestolove95:
First spouse
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by ddjay: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fine woman.

d left minded people of the north and dia murderous religion insist women belong to d oda room
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by ddjay: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
OKorowanta:

Wicked men wee not agree.
you mean the left minded people of the north and dia murderous religion abi
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by MarieSucre(f): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
omoadeleye:
But she still needs someone that can pound her arse

And someone is pounding Buhari? What does that add or remove from him?
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by MarieSucre(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
dokiOloye:
There are more women than men in every country of the world.
If every Nigerian woman votes for a female president, its a done deal.

And what is stopping everyman from voting for a woman too. Did we give y'all these conditions when we whole-heartedly voted for men.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by MarieSucre(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Most of them are baby mama
Who impregnated them?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by MarieSucre(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
LordBaelish:
If it were to be a Nigerian man eh...

The wife would be a housegirl

While i think there's a lot of whitewashing in this world currently but i think even Nigerian men need to learn about keeping women from their fellow African wmen.

Don't quote me with Bullshite about fathers or brothers but face facts with facts.

Fixed.

The above is more true and prominent in today's world than all the other bullshit you wrote. It's you that should face facts.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Jafson11(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2018
GOD FORBID HOW MEN FINISH IT TALKLESS OF FEMALE
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by fowlyansh181(m): 2:29am On Jul 18, 2018
michael142:

Naija women lack sense. We can't allow people with 20% sense to rule men with 100% sense.
wicked grin
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by dokiOloye(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2018
cococandy:
there are more men than women. Stop being ignorant
You can make your point without adding d ignorant part but I know ppl like you are perpetually angry and looking for who to pick up a fight with in real life and online.
I'm not responsible for the riotous condition of your life.
If you know where you bath,go carry your clothes.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by cococandy(f): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Lmao You know me so well

Btw ignorant is not an insult. It’s a statement of fact. Anyone can be ignorant of anything. You’re obviously ignorant about this issue. that’s all. And it’s No big deal. You’re probably knowledgeable about many other things .

dokiOloye:
You can make your point without adding d ignorant part but I know ppl like you are perpetually angry and looking for who to pick up a fight with in real life and online.
I'm not responsible for the riotous condition of your life.
If you know where you bath,go carry your clothes.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by dokiOloye(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2018
cococandy:
Lmao You know me so well

Btw ignorant is not an insult. It’s a statement of fact. Anyone can be ignorant of anything. You’re obviously ignorant about this issue. that’s all. And it’s No big deal. You’re probably knowledgeable about many other things .

Point of correction,I don't know you beyond that mention of yours,and I don't friggin wanna know beyond that.
But peeps like you,they make once sentence, and d whole biodata comes gushing out.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Lozano: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2018
That won't stop Vaseline crew from using her picture
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by boyjo: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:

It`s written there naw, "First Spouse"
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by oruma19: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2018
chiketee:

Lol, the problem with engaging knuckle heads. So at your age you can't search for information on the population of your country. You see why Nigerians are regarded as unintelligent. You have access to a phone and data, why not use it to educate yourself. A simple search will show that there are over 2 million more males than females in Nigeria. Help yourself.
u see some of the problems with u small children is that u will never learn because u feel u have a phone and data that u can use to get fictitious information. i am sure u are one of the foolish people who believe that nother nigeria is more populated than the south. keep fooling urself because u read from google. we see many of u in churches and mosques praying and consulting spiritualists for husbands. keep deceiving urself madam google. reality is that women are far more in number thann men, deal with it.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by chiketee(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2018
oruma19:
u see some of the problems with u small children is that u will never learn because u feel u have a phone and data that u can use to get fictitious information. i am sure u are one of the foolish people who believe that nother nigeria is more populated than the south. keep fooling urself because u read from google. we see many of u in churches and mosques praying and consulting spiritualists for husbands. keep deceiving urself madam google. reality is that women are far more in number thann men, deal with it.
You are such an illiterate cretin, its not even funny. Many educated people who actually read and are into research know that you were born a fool and there's no need of sending you world population research articles which will obviously go over your head. Open a book today. Read for god's sake and don't die a miserable retard. Is the WHO statistics also fake for you. Animal. Keeping pulling stupid information from from your a*ss while lying down in your bedbug infested, poverty stricken abode. In this age of modern technology, where information is accessible, you have chosen to remain a slave to ignorance. Sorry for your poor mother. Read old man. Read and don't die a fool.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by robinso01(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
sanpipita:

This is always the last resort, if we start mentioning people who have abused power most you won't see a woman in the first 50, im not here to say women don't abuse power but let's not generalize especially using your singular experience, Police, Army and SARS that continue abusing power and maiming citizens are most women? if we start talking about how men abuse power world won't end but again let's not generalize, we can have competent leaders from both genders and also the bad ones
you are right from ur own point of view but neither am I wrong from my own point.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by oruma19: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
the father and mother that gave birth to u are the people u are talking to. i wont give u any further answer. die a miserable death, its not my business. nairaland has given u platform to talk, so talk like ur parents, a goat will always produce a goat...u r the product of a goat and a swine. Bleep the hell outa my line. mixed breed (swine+goat) Tufiakwa
chiketee:

You are such an illiterate cretin, its not even funny. Many educated people who actually read and are into research know that you were born a fool and there's no need of sending you world population research articles which will obviously go over your head. Open a book today. Read for god's sake and don't die a miserable retard. Is the WHO statistics also fake for you. Animal. Keeping pulling stupid information from from your a*ss while lying down in your bedbug infested, poverty stricken abode. In this age of modern technology, where information is accessible, you have chosen to remain a slave to ignorance. Sorry for your poor mother. Read old man. Read and don't die a fool.
Re: Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband by Naza25: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lucky man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.