Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Always Broke Before Month End? Do This Today... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Always Broke Before Month End? Do This Today... (553 Views)

Earn 100,000 Naira Before Month End Doing Surveys / If You Are Always Worrying About Money, Do This Today... / Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Broke Before Month End? Do This Today... by jerrysinger247(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hi Friend,

Last week i was discussing with one of my student about the secret am about to expose to you right now. This same secret is what makes Nairabet, Jumia, DealDay, Konga and SLOT rake in Billions of Naira off you annually. Now, the whole secret of their business is exposed in this simple article. Make sure you share to all your loved once and take action immediately you decode the secret ok.
Lets get started quickly

My student said, Jerry-Singer, i am always broke before month end and yet, i work over time without time for my family.

Here is the funny part.
Part of what she spent here money on as investment is to play lotto, play sport betting and do PH and GH type of website investment and just last month alone, she lost N50,000 thinking she would win N700,000 but it failed her, so she couldn't afford to pay for my Importation Guide worth N3,800.

But she lost the bet, online investment scam deal and GH and PH stuff.

There goes her N50,000 (PSHHHHH!)

Can I Tell You The Whole Truth? This is the problem with most people when it comes to making real legitimate money online.

They do not have adequate knowledge about how real money is been made online, so instead of making and increasing their money, they burn their hands and loose much more than they earn.

I used to be like this too until my late mentor drummed the
truth about making money into my head.

He said:

"ALL MONEY IS MADE WHEN YOU SELL VALUE TO ANOTHER PERSON"

Think about it...

CASE STUDY;
A footballer sells his football playing skills

A heart surgeon sells his highly developed expertise

A prostitute sells her body (WRONG REASON TO MAKE MONEY, IF SHE FALLS SICK DUE TO DEADLY DISEASE, SHE DIES)

Even our country sell one commodity or another to generate
income

For instance, Nigeria sells crude oil and other exports to make their income

The Real Question You Ask Yourself Is, What Do I Sell?

Instead of selling, many people just collect their salary and pay others all day but they sell nothing and they keep complaining about lack of money before month end.

If you want to stop getting broke before month end, start selling product or services that helps you to make money faster
than you spend it.

That is the secret...

Let me repeat it:

If you want to stop getting broke before month end, Start selling product or services that helps you to make money faster than you spend it. When a football player like Victor Moses collects his salary of N208 million a week, there is no way he is going to spend all that money FAST unless he is stupid

But when a common person collects his/her salary of N120,000 to N250,000 a month, the money gets finished even before you say "ALPHA"

The money is never enough even for necessary things like food, gas, car maintenance/transportation, house rent, shelter, or hospital bills etc

And since they sell nothing, they have to wait for the next salary.

THE REAL QUESTION MY STUDENT ASKED IS, WHAT CAN I SELL AS A MARRIED WOMAN WHO IS A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE?

It is simple.

Answer: Find a problem many people are disturbed about. Provide the solution either as a product or services.

Her Reply

Ok, i will get back to you Mr Jerry-Singer. The next day, i was shocked about her discovery. She did a search on google about a problem her colleague in the office always complain about and discovered over 890,000 working class ladies have same problem. What was the problem she discovered? Browny Teeth

Her Next Question: How Do I Get A Product To Solve This Problem of Browny Teeth?

My Answer: Simple

Start Importing The TEETH WHITENING PEN

I don't have N100,000 to start importation business, i don't have import license and lots more. She lamented.

I told her, all you will have to pay to get the whole knowledge about Importation Business is just N2,500 today. She was wooowed.

The same hour she transferred her N2,500 into my GTBank account and i emailed her the complete importation guide. Now, note something, she paid N2,500 and i made money from selling "An Information Product" (Digital E-book). Now, for my student to make money also, she has to sell "Teeth Whitening Pen" she would import from China. See below picture for how much to import 1 with FREE DHL SHIPPING from China.

To end the long story, she spent just N10,000 to import the TEETH WHITENING PEN just yesterday and she already have 7 orders waiting to buy. I will not give you full details, but, when she sells the entire 20 pieces, she would be making a total profit of N50,000. Exactly the same money she lost last would be recovered because she took action.

To place order for the same Importation Guide that changed my students financial story just yesterday, kindly pay the sum of N2,500 to:

++++++++++++++++++++++
Jeremiah Godwin
GUaranty Trust Bank
Pay: N2,500
Only 10 slots left. Offer Ends Soon...
++++++++++++++++++++++

What You would get after payment:

Mini Importation Business Guide 2.0 (2018 Discovery)

4 Unbeatable Bonuses:

Bonus #1: How To Get Instant N50,000 to N1,000,000 Loan Without Collateral

Bonus #2: Updated Guide on Importation Items Fron Online Mega Stores (New Edition)

Bonus #3: Massive Traffic Secret BluePrint

Bonus #4: 30 Days practical one-on-one coaching and closed whatsapp group of other importers already doing same business you can share experience with.

==============================
After Payment Send these:
Message title: "Paid4Importation"
Send also: Full name, Email, Proof of Payment to:
Whatsapp no - 07033347547

NOTE: When your payment is confirmed, i mail your package in less than 10 minutes to your email and notify you, then i add you to my mentoring Whatsapp class
==============================

I learnt how to sell products and services both online and offline and this ability has helped me over time to make money faster than I spend it. Get a copy of the Importation guide now PLUS 4 FREE mouth watering BONUSES before I take them off.

Am Just Making Financial Investment Sense, Hope It Blessed You, If Yes, Share.

Jerry-Singer
Whatsapp: 07033347547

Re: Always Broke Before Month End? Do This Today... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Your Copy is Dope.
Can you teach how to write?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Paypal Funds/make Purchases Online/pay For Tuition / Advantages Of HDPE Pipes & Fittings / Nigeria Develop Ojaahia, The Social Network Pays Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.