Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament (47657 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa Reacts As Victor Moses Retires From Super Eagles / Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Omonoba1: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
winnersmith:
I have voted for you like 5 times already.
Nairalanders, use different browser and vote with them.
lol.. You don't need different browsers.. Just switch to incognito mode and you will be able to vote as many times as you want
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by usamali(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WHO NOMINATED AM, THAT GOAL WITH NO SENSE undecided

who did this senseless post
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Blackwonder(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Musa...if not for anything but because of those few minutes of joy u gave us Nigerians Baba I don go Vote for u..naija make we support our own ,no be every time oyinbo go dey carry news
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by EnaibeSam: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have just voted
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by alen4smith(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
justi4jesu:

The same way your written English has no sense
you shouldn't have replied the error
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
am not voting.....his score doesn't add any value....to this country...
he should organise his brothers to vote for him.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by moorevic(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
i have done mine
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by toprealman: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by zinizta: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:
My vote for Goal of the Tournament Award goes like this:

1. Benjamin Pavard, France (v Argentina);

2. Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal (third goal v Spain);

3. Ahmed Musa, Nigeria (second goal v Iceland);

He deserve our votes. Let's support ours.

Cherysev v Croatia

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by imez23: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=YomzzyDBlogger post=69460764]@YomzzyBLog.com

FIFA has shorlisted the second goal scored by Super Eagles striker, Ahmed Musa, against Iceland for Goal of the Tournament Award at the just concluded 2018 World Cup which took place in Russia.

The Striker took to his IG page to reveal that it is an honour to be nominated.

He wrote;

"It is a honor to be nominated for Goal of the Tournament. One of my best football memories so far! Go on to Fifa.com and cast your vote before 23rd July. Your love and support is always appreciated. #naijaalltheway"

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/
people should click on the above link to Vote for our MUSA
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by adeoba2008(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nairalanders. Here is the link to vote MUSA goal. Let's support our own.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/hyundai-goal-of-the-tournament

Check my signature for free I.T training.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
eseveli:
don't be surprised when VAR decide the best goal.. #ZombiesRacist
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by augustineokoro(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
He deserves it
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by hansomb: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Click link to vote. Turn data saver off if using opera mini.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by zomoears(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
"...a honour..."

as used by Ahmed Musa. Hit or Miss?
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by fashrola(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:

I can't still get over that goal till now!!!!

But I'll vote for Musa....
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Kingsley1000(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
monex:

you are doing Ahmed Musa a disservice with this tribal post
am igbo pls let's support him with our votes
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by piagetskinner(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
winnersmith:

corruption
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by iamyoungskid(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
I saw the nominating coming. But I never see the winning
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Ijaya123: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
fashrola:

I can't still get over that goal till now!!!!

But I'll vote for Musa....

It was a beauty of a goal. You feel like watching the replay over and over again. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by mayour16(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
I know some people would rather vote CR7 or Messi angry
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by iluvpomo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Benblaq:
Incase you've forgotten what happened

Musa ran with the ball with an Iceland player charging after him, in which He confidently outran.

He dribbled the goalkeeper, packed to the right (making him to catch air while on the floor) He faked a shot, making the two defenders standing in the place of the beaten keeper, which made them lost balance (that was when Kelechi was asking for a pass so as to score an already made goal).

THEN HE STYLISHLY LOBBED THE BALL STRAIGHT INTO THE NET.

It's not easy, let's go to FIFA.COM and vote for him. voting is easy, just a click on his name (no registration needed)

1) Best post of this thread .... and....
2) Funniest post of the thread too grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
mayour16:
I know some people would rather vote CR7 or Messi angry
the two don't deserve to be nominated
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by darkelf: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:

I voted for the bolded. It was pure classic
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by daymol(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Until we start playing good football, not that rubbish we played at the just concluded World Cup.....I can only single out musa from the team the rest are trash !!

it is well
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by GMbuharii: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Philz:
Monkey
ahhh! Bamoski yaff suffad grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by bigtt76(f): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Ihenacho begging to score an already made goal got me reeling with laughter..... Like was he for real? He would now score and put his tongue out... So disgusting tho grin BTW when are we voting for for the best jersey? tongue
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by winnersmith: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2018
piagetskinner:

corruption
Some one can't rig the election in peace again??
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Emperormartin(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Therealev:
If we are to leave sentiments aside, there were better goals in that tournament, not to take anything away from his solo effort though, but Coutinho against Switzerland, Di Maria against France, Kroos against Sweden (If you ask me, this should be the best goal, very technical), Modric against Argentina, Nacho against Portugal (same as Pavard against Argentina), all these goals were better. But for the sake of patriotism, let's vote our own. Please vote Ahmed Musa

Now someone is talking... Even Quaresma against iran
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by Rossikki: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2018
winnersmith:

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HONEST, AND DO THE RIGHT THING?

NATION OF CRIMINALS.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament by winnersmith: 5:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HONEST, AND DO THE RIGHT THING?

NATION OF CRIMINALS.
m
Oga, I like am. You were be saint. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His / Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.