Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency (1612 Views)

The Tale Every Easterners Should Know. / Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
I almost got one for myself on this forum but badbelle discourage her.
So painful.

Ngozi, my bae.

Ooooh.....u people are on a mission of marrying igbo ladies....

Am not against it though but the issue of sarrki marrying an igbo woman is something that is left to b desired and something worth thinking coz I don't know what the future has for them....I have bless his marriage ( successful and fruitful)...not more than 4 kids.....

But any external seeking for an igbo woman hands in marriage must be thoroughly investigated so that she won't be an exchange of ethnic cleansing....

Madridguy....search towards benue state....i will even help u....
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
PDJT:

You actually believe the lies and trash been spewed by those two lowlives about having a trophy Igbo wife? Smh.

I doubted it...to the last but he even got someone to attest to that....

So with a pinch of salt I believed.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Akanapiaigwe: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

I am a detribalized Nigeria

Married to Anambra lady

Best of all women in the whole world
lie nsi ebea
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
Explain bros.
No need @bolded.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by PDJT: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I doubted it...to the last but he even got someone to attest to that....

So with a pinch of salt I believed.

Lol. Those two are one and the same. If you believe any of that, then I have a snowfield to sell you in Aba.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well, let me speak for myself. I want igbo lady for a reason but won't state it here.

Please confirm if Ebonyi don't charge too much because everything concerning woman is free in my village.

Juliusmalema:

Ooooh.....u people are on a mission of marrying igbo ladies....

Am not against it though but the issue of sarrki marrying an igbo woman is something that is left to b desired and something worth thinking coz I don't know what the future has for them....I have bless his marriage ( successful and fruitful)...not more than 4 kids.....

But any external seeking for an igbo woman hands in marriage must be thoroughly investigated so that she won't be an exchange of ethnic cleansing....

Madridguy....search towards Ebonyi state....i will even help u....
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
Well, let me speak for myself. I want igbo lady for a reason but won't state it here.

Please confirm if Ebonyi don't charge too much because everything concerning woman is free in my village.

Then concentrate in ur village and get a wife.....

we have tradition and must be strictly adhered to.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
igbo ladies are prostitutes disguised
PDJT:

You actually believe the lies and trash been spewed by those two lowlives about having a trophy Igbo wife? Smh.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
PDJT:

Lol. Those two are one and the same. If you believe any of that, then I have a snowfield to sell you in Aba.

wonderful.....I can see.....funny for the two.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

why do u like people to insult u guys all the time....can u stand any stand any insult to b hauled at hausa fulani now.....
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

why always squeeze ursef into igbo issues...
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by madridguy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ayam sorry sir, I will follow and adhered to your tradition.

Juliusmalema:

Then concentrate in ur village and get a wife.....

we have tradition and must be strictly adhered to.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
Ayam sorry sir, I will follow and adhered to your tradition.

Ok....better..
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

I am a detribalized Nigeria

Married to Anambra lady

Best of all women in the whole world

Any Igbo family that gave her daughter to those inferior tribes are bastardsx and they don't have Igbo blood in them..Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by PDJT: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

Oo. We don hear, yet Igbo women are diamond-plated trophy for you never-do-wells. Sons and daughters of Terrorists everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
trophy for who!!! undecided embarassed lipsrsealed..pls can u elaborate
PDJT:

Oo. We don hear, yet Igbo women are diamond-plated trophy for you never-do-wells. Sons and daughters of Terrorists everywhere.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency by Westbestside: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Most Nigerian ethnic groups have always ascribed to produce the president of Nigeria right from the moment the British people left the shores of Nigeria in October 1, 1960. But before they left, they made sure that all other regions of Nigeria would always be at the mercy of the North if they ever want to rule the country and it has remained so till today.

Many people have argued in the past that the major reason why Igbos will never produce a president is because they are not united but this is just fallacy because even if Igbos present one candidate and the north is not in support of him, then it's already dead on arrival. The same applies to Yorubas and the Niger Delta minorities.

Below are the reasons why an Igbo man becoming the president of Nigeria will bring absolutely no benefit to the Igbos.

1. Unlike presidents of northern extraction who can rule like emperors and get away with it like buhari is doing today, the moment an Igbo president tries it, he will be impeached the next day! Buhari has committed series of impeachable offenses yet nobody would dare impeach him but the moment an Igbo president tries it, the yorubas would first demonize him through the press together with northern senators who would immediately move motions for his impeachment while the outnumbered Igbo senators and their sympathizers from the Niger Delta would just be helpless. In fact, such Igbo president would always be watching his back and would always try to please the north in order to save his neck!

2. An Igbo president would still need the support of the North both for him to win re-election or to implement any policy. For instance, an Igbo president can not seek for loans to build a rail line between Enugu and Onitsha without the approval of the house, and these people would certainly not allow it except another one is first built between Kano and Sokoto.

3. Igbos in the North will suddenly become a blackmail tool. The moment the unfortunate Igbo president tries to do anything the north believes is not in their interest, they would start threatening to cause riot in northern cities and destroy Igbo interests in their region, including lives and properties.

4. The Nigerian army will always sabotage such Igbo president. It is an open secret that the NA is more or less controlled by Fulanis, and they will not be completely loyal to an Igbo president the way they would to a northerner. GEJ found himself in exactly this same situation during the run-up to the elections when the NA suddenly began to abandon equipment in any slight encounter with Boko Haram and go on "tactical maneuver". It became so bad that GEJ had to import mercenaries from South Africa to fight Boko Haram before he recorded some success.

5. Igbo presidency is now the new distraction strategy by the northerners to make Igbos forget about the agitation for restructuring or outright breakup. It may sound as a surprise to many, but the truth is that north will be hoping for Igbos to get the president because they knew it will be a Greek gift since they know they will still call the shots and determine what happens in the country but at the same time it will take the sail out of Igbo agitations and calm the polity. They know that things can't continue the way it is in Nigeria today and with Igbo anger and frustration against the Nigerian state which is gradually getting to a crescendo, only an Igbo president could calm things and they will be very willing to concede it.

6. Igbos will never be allowed to present their best candidate for the president if/when the northerners finally concede it to Igbos, rather, they will look for characters that are loyal to the north, and people like Rochas will be nominated and made the president against the choice of the Igbos. This is exactly what they did to the Yorubas who wanted Olu Falae but the north refused and forced Obasanjo on them.

Igbos should forget about becoming the president and continue with their agitations for either restructure or breakup. We have the resources and manpower to get it even without carrying arms because pen is mightier than the sword. Many would want to right off the agitations by Igbos as mere efforts in futility but the truth is that the agitation is certainly making them very uncomfortable and would definitely bring forth results if the momentum is sustained.

grin, you mean Yorubas will move for the impeachment of igbo president just as the impeached Jonathan abi. Who forced OBJ on yorubas? Hausa Fulani do not force obj on us, it was you igbos that backstabbed yorubas by joining the north to vote obj against olu falae that we wanted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Buhari,Tinubu,Lai Mohammed Receiving Kwakwanso From PDP To APC In 2014 / Prophecy Confirmation: No Election Come February 16 - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fuf / Yes! Atiku Is Coming!! There Is Hope For Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.