Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) (94901 Views)

Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo / President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Finland..I love that country cool
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

But he is not the president of the most powerful country.

That is more important.

Right now, Putin is the most powerful man in the world, also as the president of the most powerful country in the world right now. Why do you think Trump has enormous respect for the guy. Their press conference yesterday says it all.

1 Like

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Hedonisst: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rayd502:

The car would have been subjected to series of test during its development.Leave story,you can't compare the technology of early 1900 when Titanic was made to what we have now.

So the capabilities of what is described abt the car cannot be far fetched.

Tests are fundamental to science. Tests rely on scenarios. They would try to do this and that to replicate envisioned threat scenarios. But reality is often funny really. There would be one odd easily exploitable loophole that can only be exposed in real life settings. One that, with benefit of hindsight would be evidently a ridiculous oversight on the part of the scientists behind it.

I tell you, no scenario based testing can capture all possible scenarios - none can replicate real life. If some renegade super power state backed group somehow corners Putin in this car, something tells me the car will be demystified and Putin - and the car - would be dead meat. If Russia is so sure of this car's indestructibility, then they should relax peripheral security when Number 1 is moving na. I'm not even talking about ballistic missiles or warheads. Some regular stuff might still demystify this thing.

8 Likes

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by CSTR1005: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:

Right now, Putin is the most powerful man in the world, also as the president of the most powerful country in the world right now. Why do you think Trump has enormous respect for the guy. Their press conference yesterday says it all.
Russia is not even the biggest economy in Europe or Asia.

It looks like you don't know what "powerful " mean.

3 Likes

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Putin the president that is powerful than Obama, Donald Trump put together

1 Like

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
OneKinGuy:
I get this, car befor!

Eeyah! Why was it sold?
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Maket: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Despite all this, when death comes he will take the bow
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Dottore: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

in a conventional war, Russia will not spend money anyway near the US...Russia has military might but America will always be an military and economic behemoth.
America may not be as powerful as they are hyped despite having the highest military budget. Their greatest undoing would be engaging any of the likes of Russia or China in a war. The US may actually marginally or somewhat narrowly win the war but will forever be displaced as a superpower because the collateral damage would be devastating such that weaker countries would cease to respect them. Hard fact and they know this.

9 Likes

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Rayd502(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hedonisst:

Tests are fundamental to science. Tests rely on scenarios. They would try to do this and that to replicate envisioned threat scenarios. But reality is often funny really. There would be one odd easily exploitable loophole that can only be exposed in real life settings. One that, with benefit of hindsight would be evidently a ridiculous oversight on the part of the scientists behind it.

I tell you, no scenario based testing can replicate real life. If some renegade super power state backed group somehow corners Putin in this car, something tells me the car will be demystified and Putin - and the car - would be dead meat. If Russia is so sure of this car's indestructibility, then they should relax peripheral security when Number 1 is moving na. I'm not even talking about ballistic missiles or warheads. Some regular stuff might still demystify this thing.

I would disagree with you on this,we are talking about the most powerful man in the world here. No peripheral security is too much to ensure his protection when you consider his position and the advancement in technology of his perceived enemies.
Peripheral security is just a first line defense in case of attacks.When you consider how much was put into its creation,haba 300 million USD is not beans na.

1 Like

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Dottore: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hedonisst:

I tell you, no scenario based testing can capture all possible scenarios - none can replicate real life. If some renegade super power state backed group somehow corners Putin in this car, something tells me the car will be demystified and Putin - and the car - would be dead meat. If Russia is so sure of this car's indestructibility, then they should relax peripheral security when Number 1 is moving na. I'm not even talking about ballistic missiles or warheads. Some regular stuff might still demystify this thing.
So you agree same loophole applies to the "beast" being used by US president. Meanwhile I have a hnch that this car might be powerful than that of the US because they definitely manufactured this car after having learnt the specs of the Beast and improved on it. You know Russians are not noise makers like the US.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

Right now Russia gets what it wants, one way or the other and nobody stand in it's way. No thanks to lily liver Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Explorers:
The vehicle took six years and cost $300million to develop, can be submerged in water and has reinforced tyres.

Abeg fear God with this your lie now cry cry $300 million wetin grin

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by frankwyte: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
That's why this country remain and will remain just like the Africans! Reason been that instead of focusing on what the leaders especially Putin brought to the table who intimidated his US counterpart during a joint press conference Trump was busy praising Putin and seeking for evidence. Infact was asking us agent to go and learn from the Russia. This to me brings to mind how and what are our value system? To me Regional gov't will bring the best in us! The North need to wake up they have drag us back too many a time with quest for power but very lacking in intelligent.
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by dermmy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Hnmmm, buhari na to chop gworo him sabi

Lmao
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dottore:

America may not be as powerful as they are hyped despite having the highest military budget. Their greatest undoing would be engaging any of the likes of Russia or China in a war. The US may actually marginally or somewhat narrowly win the war but will forever be displaced as a superpower because the collateral damage would be devastating such that weaker countries would cease to respect them. Hard fact and they know this.
exactly, it's mutually assured destruction but America wins anyway but they will be a Third World nation after the encounter

2 Likes

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Even the tires are fortified.
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by dermmy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Khd95:
what about it sel defence features..what kind of armunition is she armed it grin grin grin

Shakabula rifle do come out of the car during an attack.
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Putin! Ma nigga!!

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

err.. Putin is the most powerfull man on earth, yes maybe Russia is not the biggest economy but we are not talking about economy. we are talking about power!

It looks like you don't know what "powerfull" means. tongue
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by BossKingRex(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
I bet nobody in Nairaland knew that Putin was my classmate in secondary school in Warri!! grin grin.

I dey house, coman beat me naah!

2 Likes

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by ngwoke93: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
JUST ONE DAY, PUTIN WILL DIE. VANITY
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

The US is romancing Russia because Trump wants to.

The US has absolutely no reason to romance Russia.

They are not trade partners or military partners. There is nothing to gain from Russia

The only thing they have in common is too much nukes and a Christian majority population.
They are partners in space science. NASA depends on Roscomos to shuttle their space ships.

1 Like

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by CSTR1005: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
gypsey:
err.. Putin is the most powerfull man on earth, yes maybe Russia is not the biggest economy but we are not talking about economy. we are talking about power!

It looks like you don't know what "powerfull" means. tongue
lol.
what is power? where does power comes from?

Is it not your wealth that determines your power?

You funny sha.

1 Like

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by CSTR1005: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

They are partners in space science. NASA depends on Roscomos to shuttle their space ships.
Calling them "Partners" is over stretching the relationship.

Anyway, the US is already building an alternative to the Russian engines .
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
I hope Buhari will not start making plans to acquire this.
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by winsh: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dino melaye will soon carry his big belle go buy this one now. mumu man
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by CSTR1005: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:

Right now Russia gets what it wants, one way or the other and nobody stand in it's way. No thanks to lily liver Trump.
There is a limit to how much Trump can accommodate Putin without being treasonous.

The US impeaches presidents for high crimes and simple misdemeanors, and Trump cozying up to Russia beyond acceptable limits will put him in trouble and he knows it.

The president derives his powers from the consent of the people is not a figure of speech in America o.
It is a reality. And the people are represented by Congress who have the power to impeach very very easily.

A simple majority vote for impeachment in Congress ,and the president is out of power.
America is not Nigeria o.

2 Likes

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by Godaboveall2: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
The exterior is sleeker thanthe beast though but no One can tell of the interior of both and what security secrets they both pack .... No leader of a super power should drive an official car made by another country ...Nice upgrade by the Russians
On point bro!

2 Likes

Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by imam07: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Explorers:
The vehicle took six years and cost $300million to develop, can be submerged in water and has reinforced tyres.
It can never be as strong as Trump beast. That is why it has many classified information. If all the secrets are leaked, you will all shout Jesus is Lord.
Re: President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) by tofolo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

But he is not the president of the most powerful country.

That is more important.
Russia is getting there gradually.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.