Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) (3473 Views)

A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / Choi.lady Dressed Crazy For Halloween With Her Jaw-dropping Boobs On Display(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
QUESTION FOR THE DAY

You were chatting with her on facebook, you fell in love with her and finally you both decided to meet.

She got to the park and called you to come pick her up, on reaching there you saw her like this ���, what would you do Please be sincere...

More on www.yellownaira..com

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by sarahade(f): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are stupid op.
Mind your business
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarahade:
You are stupid op.
Mind your business

Is that your wife or your side chick op
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:
QUESTION FOR THE DAY

You were chatting with her on facebook, you fell in love with her and finally you both decided to meet.

She got to the park and called you to come pick her up, on reaching there you saw her like this ���, what would you do Please be sincere...

...is that wot yor new girlfriend looklike? smiley

1 Like

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

...is that wot yor new girlfriend looklike? smiley

Ask Op ...
angry angry angry angry grin
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Me juz busy minding my own biz at the moment.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Me juz busy minding my own biz at the moment.. cool

...anyways...so wot kinda tongue do u wear & what color? smiley

1 Like

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

Mr Cor[s][/s]k... i hope your are not on duty ..
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Mr Cor[s][/s]k... i hope your are not on duty ..

..hangon. ..are u a chick?...is yor name
QueenSuccubus? angry

1 Like

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

Tongue? Me, i like nude color..if u know what i mean... wink

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by Emescot(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cant you all see that woman is pre... I really dnt knw what to say
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
if that story was remotely real, i would just drive up to her and scream from the window.... "did you ask for an Uber?" then excuse myself and drive off before blocking her from all social media etc
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin grin
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

..WTF? ....that picture reminds me of Hisduchess in swimming trunk...she looks like tortoise undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

..hangon. ..are u a chick?...is yor name
QueenSuccubus? angry

So.much salt grin
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:
QUESTION FOR THE DAY

Why?
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

..WTF? ....that picture reminds me of Hisduchess in swimming trunk...she looks like tortoise undecided

shocked shocked

Who's that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked

Who's that?

...u don't u no who Hisduchess is? ... she one midget looking Beyansi wanna be from Enugu Nigeria. ..she claim she is a model in Anambra state who model traditional wears...can u imagine? ...anyways I advised her to bleach her skin to yellow & she has agreed smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

...u don't u no who Hisduchess is? ... she one midget looking Beyansi wanna be from Enugu Nigeria. ..she claim she is a model in Anambra state who model traditional wears...can u imagine? ...anyways I advised her to bleach her skin to yellow & she has agreed smiley

So you advised her to bleach away her sorrows ...
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:

...who?. Hisduchess or Onstelly?.. off course they need to bleach. .would u date DaKskin chicks?.. women need to be lightskin to be beauuuriful((real talk )) smiley

1 Like

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by KingMicky3286: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

...who?. Hisduchess or Onstelly?.. off course they need to bleach. .would u date DaKskin chicks?.. women need to be lightskin to be beauuuriful((real talk )) smiley

Bleaching ladies smells like a rotten egg due the mixture of their bleaching cream.
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Bleaching ladies smells like a rotten egg due the mixture of their bleaching cream.

...who cares...my niggggga. ...as long as they lightskin. .they are beauuuriful wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by Hisduchess(f): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:

are you related to mrcork the midget((no offence))
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by MrCork: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hisduchess:

are you related to mrcork the midget((no offence))

..the energy u reserve for cussing innocent people. .why don't u use it to buy bleaching & change color? ....u really really sadly truly need help!! embarassed
Re: WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) by brownhawk: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
All I'll say is. "I have somewhere to be"

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Weaving Hairstyle For Black African 2018 / Nigerian Lady Denies The Existence Of 'Magun', Says It Is 'Penis Captivus' / Very Sad And Mad Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.