Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin (42447 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Sen. Tejuoso Denies Saraki, Returns To APC / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by Ndonu101: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
goshee:
and in a sane country an illiterate should be in the seat of power abi, in a sane country people should be dying like chicken, in a sane country the minister of finance should be a certificate forger, in a sane country terrorist Fulanis should be killing with presidential protection, in a sane country people should be spending years in IDP even when there is no war or any natural disaster, in a sane country govt should be comparing deaths with the past administration, in a sane country tinubu, amaech, oshomole, and their likes should be bishops and pastors, in a sane country buhari who disrupted democracy should be enjoying democracy and to save space. your brain is as dead as those NL residential Zombies led by Sarrki

Don't mind the fools, they hold Saraki to a completely different standard and will not subject Buhari to 1/10 of such standard

Yusuf Buhari is an IT Mogul commanding million dollar investments eventhough he has not worked before in his own right and his father kept on declaring 150 cows and 2 houses as their only assets for over a period of 12 years before 2015!
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ndonu101:
Saraki has the temperament of a Good Leader and a Great President

Very loyal to his loyalist that is why he commands a lot of wilful loyalty in Kwara State and NASS. His fellow Governors were also very loyal to him when he was Chairman of Governor's Forum

For me amongst the current front line politicians, Saraki is the best candidate to emerge President in 2019. I will happily vote him

we need a President who understands the rule of law and importance of building institutiions to take responsibility. We also need a President who can appreciate our diversity as a Nation and help build a modern economy. Buhari does not understand or represent any of the above!

Buhari does not even know how to fight corruption. A useful fight against corruption will start from streamlined budget that reduces waste, reduce the size of Government and plug all wasteful Government expenditures like the subsidy scam which Saraki helped to expose.

Most Nigerian Politicians are exposed to corruption allegation. it makes no sense trying to refight the fights of yesteryears, we need to wipe the board clean and start afresh with very stringent Government procurement policies that makes it harder to steal rather than wait for people to steal so that you can arrest your political enemies among them!
his supporter are loyal to him. the governors were loyal to him and even the NASS are loyal to him but for buhari his political associates have deserted him, his Arewa yoots are no longer there, his ministers disobey the old man at will even the "transmition mission" don't take order from him but funnily NL residential zombies are still licking his ass. fact is Saraki will make a good president compare to that illiterate over their but as for Nigeria developing and becoming anything close to giant of west African I doubt it. how do you keep an Igbo man and a Fulani man and expect them to co-inhabit peacefully and how do you expect a Yoruba Muslim who hate ignos yo the bones to come together and make a developed nation. impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
mfm04622:

So 1 Fulani is better than 5 Igbo Senate Presidents?
Or is it 1 Yoruba is better than 5 Igbo Senate Presidents? You have to choose one with this your statement
yes Saraki is the biggest senate president Nigeria has had since the return of half democracy. his political influence is compared to non and if I'm correct his the only SP who's also a formal governor. Saraki is better than them all and I admire the political dexterity of Saraki. if saying this will stop the killing of your household by herdsmen that's cool. proudly 5%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
omooba969:

Do you mean 'key Rogues'? grin
lest just assume we are playing cheap politics but if this is exactly how you reason pls I'm sorry you are brainless. the rogue stirred the dullard to power and then he stirred himself to SP to the shame of saint tinubu and the he automatically became a rogue. by the way I think the one and only agenda of that illiterate in aso rock is illegal fighting of political enemies so why can't he convict Saraki? it shows saraki is just good or good at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
We the people are the problem of this country how are we going to be progressive as a nation if we keep celebrating or elect thieves I weep for my people, I weep for Africa you will never see oyinbo people worship any politicians in their country not to talk of thieves.
and who is the thieve here. SP declared corrupt free by the highest court of the land or who. stop taking excess brainwashing from your papa especially when he calls every successful man a thief in other to justify his wretchedness. hold your papa responsible for your present predicament. Saraki remains a corrupt free man until proven otherwise or rather proven by your papa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
maoolakanm:
WHO BEWITCHED US IN NIGERIA CUM AFRICA?.IN THOSE COUNTRIES WHERE THEY ENJOY ALL LIFE AMENITIES NO ONE WELCOMES A GOOD FOR NOTHING LEADER LIKE SARAKI LIKE THIS[size=8pt][/size].
if Saraki is good for nothing what would you say about your life and that of your household. just think about yours life and quate me shortly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
oghenewals:
I pity kwarans for mortgaging their future to saraki family.
just small kwara state? anyway I pity the whole of Nigeria and over 250 million people for having anything to do with an illiterate who value cows more than their lives. I pity you for pitying people who should pity you. and I pity you and other NL residential Zombies who couldn't pity themselves that buhari sat on your destiny for years and you keep licking his ass. if kwarans pity because of Saraki is 5% yours because of the old man over there in aso rock is 97%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by mfm04622: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
goshee:
apart from illorin this one says but when he gave buhari the whole votes in kwara state and made sure APC won every elective post in kwara state he was a political genius to you until he outplayed and outsmarted both tinubu, buhari and the whole of APC put together politically to become senate president he then became a betrayal. what really happened to you brain man. pls tell me any state in Nigeria where a former governor who is against buhari has political influence as Saraki today. Saraki is more relevant than the seating governor of kwara and any day tinubu stands against buhari he will be ostracised from Lagos state by the state governor. I admire Saraki's political daftness and wizardry and I hope you do same bro

Just waiting for the day he will contest against Buhari. He won't, because he is wiser. The disgrace would have been too much.

People forgot Buhari beat Shekarau in Kano (seating Kano Governor contesting for President) in 2011.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by mfm04622: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
goshee:
his supporter are loyal to him. the governors were loyal to him and even the NASS are loyal to him but for buhari his political associates have deserted him, his Arewa yoots are no longer there, his ministers disobey the old man at will even the "transmition mission" don't take order from him but funnily NL residential zombies are still licking his ass. fact is Saraki will make a good president compare to that illiterate over their but as for Nigeria developing and becoming anything close to giant of west African I doubt it. how do you keep an Igbo man and a Fulani man and expect them to co-inhabit peacefully and how do you expect a Yoruba Muslim who hate ignos yo the bones to come together and make a developed nation. impossible

Beg him to contest. He will be demystified
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by mfm04622: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
goshee:

I am a Yoruba Muslim and I don't hate Igbos. Why would I? I enjoyed my Service year in Unubi, Nnewi South LGA. The people were welcoming and share the little they have without you asking. I met a lady that went back to work (architect) in Nnewi after the service year. So if we hate Igbos, we won't do that.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
ofwest47:
Illiteracy is a decease, Kwarans will continue to remain impoverish as long as they remain illiterate . Remember Saraki's father Shola, used these Ilorin ilitrates to acquire billions during his life time; all he needs to do is to appear in public like this and throw up hundreds of Naira into the poverty ridden crowd as a means of welcoming him for which most of them getting injured during the scrambling for just about N100. And that is what
Bukola is also undertaking we have heard of an occasion where he Bukola gathered women and threw numbers of 4yards of Ankara cloth to them which resulted in scrambling to which some of them dying in the process.
At the end of the day he still used these impoverished semi_ demi ilitrates to make his billions.
if you represent literacy then I will rather remain illiterate like buhari than getting close to what you represent. Saraki and Saraki father held just kwarans for years while buhari destroyed Nigeria each time he's given the oputunity to oversee Nigerian affairs. I'd readily chose to be impoverished than to be killed and pushed out of my house to IDP. sometimes I wonder if peoples stupidity is inherited or acquired but your must be inherited I'm sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
bluecircle470:

Are you trying to say the most corrupt Senate President ever? Yes he is!
the most corrupt senate president indeed who Mr buhari the corruption fighter couldn't convict. this alone tell how good and powerful this Saraki is. I'm just loving this man gradually even when I'm not interested in the Nigeria project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by Lipscomb(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
this guy is a movement in kwara
no wonder his body language dey give APC nightmare

saraki is the best senate president since democracy

Buhari is the worst president since mankind

kiss the truth
with this your comment I feel to give you 2slaps.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Smarttravels:
I pray that he tries it, it will be his political death. SE + Kwara is what he will get, nothing more. And it will be the death of PDP. With him, the party will perform worse than 2014.
and you'd rather die like people in plateau than voting out your killer buhari. the living APC under buhari how market. how many died in the taraba latest attack by herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Twagrill:
Funny enough, most people shouting saraki for president are the same people who also shouted burhari for president.
Let this guy just be president and this country will finally scatter
people just don't know how evil this man is.
this one said finally scatter. so what's still remaining to scatter in Nigeria. he who's down need not fear fall. Nigeria has gotten to it all time low and we can experiment anything than the status quo. I pray herdsmen next attack should be on you and your household then you will know how scattered Nigeria is if you manage to survive and see yourself in one of the IDP camps or you keep shouting sai baba tobyour grave like your likes in Benue and taraba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2018
ajl:
Poverty in Nigeria is a deliberate tool used by Nigeria's elites to keep people down and control them for their own selfish goals. If these are gainfully employed or have goals they are pursuing, would they have the time to welcome this psycho of a man.
you'd take Saraki as a father than that thing in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
olajizz01:
I don't buy this cajole,this man will never leave APC because the moment he left,he should forget about governorship election in his state,there are a lot of people who want him to move out so that they can move in,in kwara.
I could vividly remember the governorship election where Dele Belgore of ACN almost defeat him,his father,his sister and fatai,they lost Ilorin city entirely to Dele,if not the federal might he wielded in villages and mini towns,Belgore would have defeated four of them.So let him leave and see,that is the reason he always stay on fence,nobody will know where he belong to.
that's what makes him Bukola Saraki. his political calculations is just too good that got the SP to the surprise of you buhari tinubu and other NL residential zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2018
mbjsuki:

What a sad and unfortunate situation we have found ourselves in this nation.
We are lost yet ignorant of this fact we act like we are knowledgeable.
Some other countries looks at Us with pity yet we lack reasoning. Whoever that's is behind Nigeria's case, killing the system and making the youths of this nation appears like fools deserves to be stone.
We have lost all moral sense. This country has truly fallen. I pity the generation to come. When the time is right we will stand up and defend ourselves, I just hope it's won't be too late.
so you know how bad the zoo has become and when some people opt to desert the zoo and make a better living for present and future you called them terrorist. can't you see where the course is coming?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2018
sultanlukman:
Saraki,why Dont U Test Ur Popularity By Running 4 President In 2019? All Those Ur Alfa's Praying 4 U Should Also Test Their Powers By Encouraging U 2 Contest. Na There U 4 Know Say Ipob No Reach 5%.
i think it took the dullard 16 years and a bitter weeping and 75 years of age to come to power with the help of this same Saraki even when the almajiri 97% was with him. so Saraki can as well experiment come 2019 though he won't cry like buhari if he doesn't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2018
JegaQuin:

No be so Cownu dey pull crowd until his demise? grin grin

So pulling crowd doesn't spell popularity!
yes weder for good or bad you must be talking about him. that was the plans. when you call political bigwigs in Nigeria who were governors, senators, tinubus buhari, Sarakis atikus okorochas and their like you mention KANU. isn't that a big achievement ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2018
creserve:

You should be smart enough to know that these are rented crowd to make a statement! I'm from Ilorin and I live in Ilorin and I can authoritatively tell you that Sarakis popularity is currently at it's lowest point in the town.All this crowd are being stage managed to create a pre desired effect! You know that the guy is very smart. He wants to create an impression that he still control the state ! Remember he was pelted with pure water not too long ago in this same town.
if I'm to believe you pls who has APC party structure in kwara state? tell me any former governor who controls a seating governor of his state and Tue state affairs in Nigeria and at the same time standing against buhari. Saraki remains the owner of kwara state and you until proven otherwise rented or no rented crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2018
omooba969:

Continue reading the comments and you will find out how daft you are.

Just continue ok...òdè òshì. cool
just go to one of the IDPs in plateau or Benue the you will understand that your papa used your brain for money ritual and unfortunately it failed. now you don't have money and you don't have brain that's while you make a good NL zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2018
9jakool:
Look at how he's paraded like some king, when the people cheering him up are most likely living in poverty. Nigerians and their love for thieves baffles me.
do you mean kemi Adeosun is the thieve here cus last time I checked Saraki didn't forge any of his document and Aunty Kemi is still mouth sealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...Saraki a lion in Kwara, but a cat in Abuja...
when did you one back to Nigeria. Saraki single handedly dealt with buhari tinubu and your like to emerge as senate president and still have the control of not just the senate but the entire NASS. if you don't know what to say shut your gutter than exposing your ineptitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2018
coleon:

Your comment stinks of contradictions and parochialism. In his capacity as the senate president, how has saraki fought corruption? By jerking up NASS budget and approving buying of cars! You even said saraki commands good followership and I laugh in Spanish, you think that followership is not because of the #1000.00 he shares to Alfas every morning in Ilorin.
Outside Ilorin saraki is a nobody in Nigeria, he should contest the presidency and let's see that followership.I don't know when u were born but from your comment it seems u are an indomie generation child because if u have lost money in societe generale bank u will know that saraki is nothing but a dignified theif.
old papa pls stop blaming Saraki for the predicament of your forefathers. Saraki remain the best and biggest leader so far to ever emerge from kwara state until proven otherwise and if you doubt Sarakis control of not just the senate but the entire NASS the you are overwhelmed by hates. Saraki has never lost in a contest and this old thing is trying to belittle a giant. governor for 8 years, chairman governors furum, senator and now senate president and this one is talking. fact no body in APC govt is more experienced than Saraki so remain in your mould with that you defamatory mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by newslifeop: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by goshee: 12:59am On Jul 18, 2018
mfm04622:

Beg him to contest. He will be demystified
just like buhari was for 16 years which he even cried like a baby if you remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by 9jakool: 2:34am On Jul 18, 2018
goshee:
do you mean kemi Adeosun is the thieve here cus last time I checked Saraki didn't forge any of his document and Aunty Kemi is still mouth sealed
Most Nigerian politicians are thieves as far as am concern.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by Smarttravels(f): 4:16am On Jul 18, 2018
goshee:
and you'd rather die like people in plateau than voting out your killer buhari. the living APC under buhari how market. how many died in the taraba latest attack by herdsmen.
O boy, cool down before all your family die finish. It is pure political permutations... SW will never support Saraki, he is everything that we stand against and North will NEVER vote for him. So, wetin remain... SE +Kwara. Politics is not about shouting people down, get some sense.
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by omooba969(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2018
goshee:
just go to one of the IDPs in plateau or Benue the you will understand that your papa used your brain for money ritual and unfortunately it failed. now you don't have money and you don't have brain that's while you make a good NL zombie

You need some English lessons seriously because you don't make any sense whatsoever.

Go back to school little boy. smiley
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by omooba969(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
goshee:
lest just assume we are playing cheap politics but if this is exactly how you reason pls I'm sorry you are brainless. the rogue stirred the dullard to power and then he stirred himself to SP to the shame of saint tinubu and the he automatically became a rogue. by the way I think the one and only agenda of that illiterate in aso rock is illegal fighting of political enemies so why can't he convict Saraki? it shows saraki is just good or good at it

I doubt if you read through the comments on this subject matter coz am yet to find where I have sided with Tinubu or Buhari. Your problem is born out of sectionalism coz you have failed to look yourself in the mirror and make amends.

Your thought process is such that is allergic to morality just as it's clear how you've managed to avoid the fact or discourse that in a sane society Saraki would be cooling off in jail wearing a designer orange jump suit.

Your main problem here is your orientation... twisted! cool
Re: Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin by jojomario(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2018
codedthingzzzzz:
Because him don betray you father and your dirty mother abi
You must be stupid for your lack of manners. It's either you are not trained or you refused to be trained. Your whole family and your generation is dirty. I don't trade my life nor family on social media. BEHAVE AND BE WARNED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.