Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ahmed Musa Linked With £40m Move To Saudi Arabia’s Al Nassr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Linked With £40m Move To Saudi Arabia’s Al Nassr (389 Views)

PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Linked With £40m Move To Saudi Arabia’s Al Nassr by Newsbreakers: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHMED MUSA LINKED WITH £40M MOVE TO SAUDI ARABIA’S AL NASSR
Ahmed Musa has been linked with a move away from English Premier League side, Leicester City for a staggering £40m fee, Leicestershire Live reports.

The Nigeria striker was an impressive performer at the World Cup, but he appears to have little future at the King Power Stadium having spent the second half of last season on loan at CSKA Moscow.

Multiple international outlets are now saying Musa will move to Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr for a fee which would represent fantastic business for the Foxes.
Read more.............https://newsbreakers.ng/ahmed-musa-linked-with-40m-move-to-saudi-arabias-al-nassr/

ADIL RAMI PRAISES DIVERSITY IN FRANCE PLAYERS’ ORIGINS AFTER WORLD CUP WIN
France defender Adil Rami embraced the “diversity” in his team after Les Bleus beat Croatia 4-2 in World Cup final in Moscow.

Fifteen members of France’s 23-man squad are of African descent, a fact that divided some pundits in the country before and throughout the tournament, but Rami said their heritage was an asset.

“Me, I’m French of Moroccan origin and I’m proud of it, proud to show that I’m not a thug, proud to make my country joyous like that,” Rami said. “I love France. I am also happy for everyone. This country deserves that.

Read more............https://newsbreakers.ng/adil-rami-praises-diversity-in-france-players-origins-after-world-cup-win/

TOTTENHAM’S HARRY KANE TARGETS QUICK RETURN TO PREMIER LEAGUE
England captain Harry Kane is confident he can recover from the fatigue of a taxing World Cup campaign as he aims to return to action in Tottenham Hotspur’s opening Premier League fixture against Newcastle United on Aug. 11.

After 48 appearances across all competitions for Tottenham last term, the 24-year-old forward continued his prolific form at the World Cup, scoring six goals in as many matches to lead England to the semifinals and win the Golden Boot award.

Kane returned home with the rest of his England teammates on Sunday and has less than a month of downtime but is already focused on a return with Spurs.
Read more..........https://newsbreakers.ng/tottenhams-harry-kane-targets-quick-return-to-premier-league/

PAUL POGBA REVEALS TEAM TALK HE GAVE FRANCE PLAYERS BEFORE WORLD CUP FINAL
Paul Pogba has revealed what he said to his France team-mates prior to the World Cup final with a motivational rally before the biggest game of their careers.

With the expectations of a nation resting on their shoulders, they may not have needed any extra motivation for the final with Croatia – but it didn’t stop Pogba stepping up and trying to provide it.

The 25-year-old told his team-mates they were “90 minutes away from entering the history books” and becoming just the second France side to lift the prestigious prize.
Read more.........https://newsbreakers.ng/paul-pogba-reveals-team-talk-he-gave-france-players-before-world-cup-final/

STURRIDGE COULD STILL HAVE A FUTURE AT LIVERPOOL, SAYS KLOPP
Liverpool forward Daniel Sturridge could still have a future at the Premier League club despite his struggles with injuries and consistency in recent seasons, manager Juergen Klopp has said.

Sturridge has been hindered by several long-term injuries over the last few campaigns, with the England international passing the 10-goal mark only once over the last four seasons, scoring 13 in the 2015-16 season.

The 28-year-old was loaned out to West Bromwich Albion last January but failed to make an impact at the Hawthorns outfit, failing to score in six appearances for the relegated club.
Read more............https://newsbreakers.ng/sturridge-could-still-have-a-future-at-liverpool-says-klopp/

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Agree World Record Fee For Roma Goalkeeper Alisson Becker / Arsene Wenger: ‘staying At Arsenal For 22 Years Is My Biggest Regret’ / Figures Behind The Champions League Positional Awards: Who Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.