Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer (58136 Views)

Olympics: Medal Guaranteed As Nigerian Wrestler Okorodudu Qualifies Final. / I Need A Job To Feed My Family And Pay Rent - Legendary Boxer, Jerry Okorodudu / Nigerian-born Boxer Bilal Fawaz Who Chose England Over Nigeria Faces Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
fhorlar:

Thank you
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by WisdomHunter(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
E never hungry you reach my own sef but you are here wailing
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by daymol(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chisomoney:
JOIN SUPER EAGLES
this one deep o
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by daymol(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
WisdomHunter:
E never hungry you reach my own sef but you are here wailing

i dey implore you make u no pray that kind hunger.. e get as hunger dey take catch Igbo pple.. na different different dimension daily..
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Greizman: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Pity the guy career na..
Babe... U are pretty

1 Like

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
But let's realistic as an athlete you make lots of money what's d hue and cry of bin broke...i know for free that Nigeria is not well organized to ensure there is insurance for pple.... I don't wanna hear that sportsmen should be rewarded after they have earned huge wages...Tyson is broke nobe US cause am.... But our country needs organization

1 Like

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by JastSiryin(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
agwocomedian:
Na we send you go box? Lmao �

Go box Buhari , then we go reason you hahhahaahhahahahaha
The person wey encourage you wey you for upload this your pix ehn, in fact dem need box him eye. Those your nostrils alone fit deplete half of the world oxygen. lol

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by somehow: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
ochukwuma15:
It's sad and evil that a man (woman) will spend his prime uplifting his Nation, only to be abandoned when he (she) needed his (her) country to be there for him or her.

We saw it play out in Peter Rufai, everyone who represented Nigeria in sports always gets abandoned.

Now we know why Dele Alli and others stayed away from Nigeria.
The truth is that Nigeria is a plague!

Did he do it for free?

1 Like

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Bintabisiriyu: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
rayobaba:
at least try for once to make a positive contribution now that u be first to comment. U hear!
What do you mean
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by marve777: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
agwocomedian:
Na we send you go box? Lmao �

Go box Buhari , then we go reason you hahhahaahhahahahaha
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Greizman:

Babe... U are pretty

Oshey.
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Sparkle777(f): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
As a kid,I remember this guy. He made us proud then, was a big deal then.
Nigeria was good then,money wasn't an issue as much. But how come he had nothing else doing. Its a mistake to just hang on to Nigeria. Do something.
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
We need to takecare of our past sports heros or else people won't want to be patriotically committed to sports
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Damseldammie(f): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN
LazyNairalander:
The Labour of our heroes past.........

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2018
And those blokes were busy booing Dele Alli in London. I pity that small boy called Ebuehi. Naija nor send you o.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Dollabiz: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by PropertyDeals(f): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2018
So Pathetic situation.
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Kolanist(m): 2:05am On Jul 18, 2018
The Lord has made me realize this as more than 60% of the cause of Nigeria's problem, not corruption;not stupid leaders;not witchraft;not false religion;not ignorance and the likes(though this all have thier part) but simple neglect& careless care of our old heroes. Some that did Nigeria proud in times past just die in poverty&disgrace(you should see the house of the man that gave us the green white green flag). It is very bad. It is my prayer that as Donald Trump shocked the world by becoming the president of USA so would Fela Durotoye shock the world by becoming the president of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria come 2019 in the mighty name of JESUS,Amen. And WHEN he does win next year please remember our old heroes and watch this nation change positively like a charm.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by seguno2: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2018
minasota:
when will this useless country stop forgetting her heroes past?
Now i see the reason Anthony Joshua prefered England to Nigeria

Is Tyson a Nigerian?
Is he not also broke due to his reckless lifestyle?
When you are a sportsman or celebrity with a limited time for earning money, you better know how to save & invest. Otherwise you will be wailing like Bob Marley forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Empiree: 3:14am On Jul 18, 2018
By the time he is paid his areas, that goes to debt he already accrued. Nigeria makes no sense.
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by seguno2: 3:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Empiree:
By the time he is paid his areas, that goes to debt he already accrued. Nigeria makes no sense.

Point of correction, his unsustainable spendthrift lifestyle makes no sense.
Thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Empiree: 3:34am On Jul 18, 2018
seguno2:

Point of correction, his unsustainable spendthrift lifestyle makes no sense.
Thank me later. grin
Regardless, his entitlement MUST be paid. Don't forget the vow "The labour of our heroes past shall NEVER be in vain,"

As for his spendthrift lifestyle, that's his personal business not the govt. Govt needs to do thier part. If he gets paid monthly and on time and then still complain, then, your argument about his lifestyle is valid. So no, i am not thanking you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by nigerfine: 4:12am On Jul 18, 2018
are past sportsmen and women on pension?
if so, it is not right.
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by dizon: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Jerry okorodudu should not depend on these Nigerian government officials, I'll advice him to get something else to do to earn cash. This government guys don't really care about us
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by pradeepogen: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Skoopy(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2018
minasota:

Were they not paid while in active service, if all retired civil servants who are hungry today start depending on government, what becomes of the nation's treasury.

Most of this people drove the most luxury cars while in their prime and failed to invest for their OLD AGE.
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Diso60090(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Babyforever:
You and the people that liked this comment are one of the problems we're facing in this country

Make the man go thief?
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2018
inoki247:
shebi ur Two hand is still working u beta go nd Hustle if not nobody will hear ur cry.. Nigeria Generally is hungry. . or Make dem give u job for Sars make u dey manage dat one...

And do what in SARS?
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2018
minasota:

Smart guy that one
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by IkemChris(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
My Oga na so oooo Hunger dey everywhere that's why boys no get one hustle now. The govt is not ready to listen to anyone now. Na election dey their mind
Re: Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer by engrjacuzzi: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2018
the labour of our hero past shall never be in vain.... but if it's corrupt politicians and looters, we will remember them and vote them into power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yekini Rashidi's Daughters Visit NFF's Office In Lagos. See Photos / Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.