Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku (370 Views)

Farmers And Herdsmen Clash In Ogun. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku by seribawon: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Former Vice President and Presidential hopeful, Atiku Abubakar has promised to end Boko haram and herdsmen and farmer crisis in the country in a short time if elected as the president in 2019.

Atiku spoke on Tuesday while addressing PDP supporters in Borno at the Forshams Hall, Maiduguri.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/17/i-will-end-boko-haram-and-herdsmen-crisis-in-a-short-time-atiku/

Re: I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku by coolscott(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
seribawon:
Former Vice President and Presidential hopeful, Atiku Abubakar has promised to end Boko haram and herdsmen and farmer crisis in the country in a short time if elected as the president in 2019.

Atiku spoke on Tuesday while addressing PDP supporters in Borno at the Forshams Hall, Maiduguri.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/17/i-will-end-boko-haram-and-herdsmen-crisis-in-a-short-time-atiku/
He is far better than Buhari although he is of the old stock.
And that is the only thing I have against him. But if push comes to shove, I will without hesitation, vote him over Buhari.
I don't want us fragmenting the opposition's votes.

2 Likes

Re: I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
EMPTY PROMISE BORNE OUT OF DESPERATION
Re: I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku by holycup(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Liars from the pit of hell !!!

1 Like

Re: I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku by limeta(f): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
How
Re: I Will End Boko Haram And Herdsmen Crisis In A Short Time -- Atiku by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
The present man at the helm of affairs told us this in 2014 but, did he accomplished that promise?... NO!

Atiku, we ain't falling for this white lie

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec(photos) / Press Release From The Office Of Osun State Governor... / BREAKING: Army recovers arms cache near Otuoke in Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.