Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

“harassing Me Is Not On The Interest Of Democracy. Fayose Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “harassing Me Is Not On The Interest Of Democracy. Fayose Cries Out (429 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“harassing Me Is Not On The Interest Of Democracy. Fayose Cries Out by linx123: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Few days after the governorship election in Ekiti State, Governor Ayodele Fayose made his first public appearance and got a rousing reception on the streets of Ado-Ekiti today Tuesday.

The governor went to the palace of the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adeyemo Adejugbe Aladesanmi 111, was ‘mobbed’ by the people in areas such as Okesa, Oja Bisi, Ojaba, Irona and Oke Oriomi.

At the palace of the Ewi, Fayose said it was unfortunate that he and his supporters were still being hounded after the election had come and gone, the governor also complained of all his security men being withdrawn, shutting down of the radio and television station in the state making it impossible to get to the public.

Read his statement below

“I have come to officially tell your sir, as the Paramount Ruler of Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, that the Government House was invaded by the police. Over 400 of our members are being detained as we speak now.

“After the poll on Saturday, my wife was prevented from entering the Government House for about 45 minutes. Since last Wednesday, security agents had laid siege to the Government House, and were subjecting people to untold hardship coming in or going out.
Read full speech...https://janefblog.com/2867-2the-constitution-says-i-am-still-the-governor-till-october-16-this-year-harassing-me-is-not-on-the-interest-of-democracy-fayose-cries-out-to-ewi-of-ado-ekiti/

Re: “harassing Me Is Not On The Interest Of Democracy. Fayose Cries Out by HungerBAD: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fayose my man.

4 Likes

Re: “harassing Me Is Not On The Interest Of Democracy. Fayose Cries Out by wakaman: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Just like the death throes of a snake, thrashing about.
I hope the judge you slapped would be assigned your hearing in the interest of karma and democracy.
Re: “harassing Me Is Not On The Interest Of Democracy. Fayose Cries Out by Righteousness89(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Buhari through the Efcc is gradually Killing Democracy in Nigeria....

Mr. FAYOSE still has over 70 Days as the Governor of Ekiti State...

Why is Magu Disgracing Himself?
Re: “harassing Me Is Not On The Interest Of Democracy. Fayose Cries Out by mitchelljnr(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fayose always trending

(1) (Reply)

Where Went Your Fathers Certificate !twitter User Ask B-red / Kwara APC Stakeholders Shelve Planned Protest Against Saraki / We’re Hungry, Not Getting Enough From Centre, Says Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.