Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How Do U Manage A Dependent Bitch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Manage A Dependent Bitch (298 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Manage A Dependent Bitch by davizin(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Simple. Never start what you can't finish. Once you start giving gifts, there is no going back but its better u make it rare and far between. Be smart
Re: How Do U Manage A Dependent Bitch by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
a dependent biatch?! how can a babe become your dependent unless that same donkey decided that he was gonna take care of her needs?

fukc these lowlives who wanna attract babes with rubbish words, and then try to run away when it gets rough.... you either stick to the babe and keep her depending draining you of whatever you got OR you tell the babe that you can, broke up with the babe and accept defeat!

A MAN SHOULD ONLY OFFER HIS WOMAN A GIFT WHEN HE BELIEVES SHE DESERVE ONE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Sustain A Relationship (MUST READ) / Merits And Demerits Of Joint Credit Card / Video Chat...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.