Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Does She Really Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Really Mean (2596 Views)

What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / What Did She Really Want? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Really Mean by undefeateds: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
There is this girl i ve always admire since part 1,we are both in the same level,same faculty, but different department,I always want to talk to her,but I don't have d courage because she is so flashy and she mostly walk alone.
so one day I decide to change the seat where I used to read and sit down where she use to read,when she saw me,she didn't sit there,then she went far to me to read,but all through that day,I can't read anything,my eyes is just catching her eyes till I leave the place that very day.
Now one day,I summon d courage to talk to her,she look at me from head to toe b4 giving me her number, and since that time I do try to chat her up on WhatsApp, but she will just read and ignore the message without replying.
Now,in one of our tightest class which i do arrive b4 her,i notice that she always write on standing in d class,because b4 they leave the other class,and get to the current one,the class would have been filled up,so I now start reserving seat for her which i will not let anybody sit there,and when she finally arrived, she will head straight for my side and ask if there is space for her which I do agree,but i do not tell her i reserve the seat for her nor ask her out,but I do try to talk out some other things with her but she will just frown her face each time i am talking to her and she will not respond in appealing manner. Am now wondering,why is she doing this,could it be I didn't worth her status or she is not interested in me or she is trying to form too hard to get,cos she is of this high fashion class,and doesn't move with people,even some of her dept guys that do try to walk with her,she do tried to avoid them what does she really mean.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lemme book space and see waht the next person has to say
Re: What Does She Really Mean by wilybebsy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
She's not interested in you.

Free her
Re: What Does She Really Mean by olalat(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mistake many students make is the fact that they don't realise how important they are when they work and make cool cash. Never waste much of your academic time on chasing woman. Plan well on how to make it big after school. The most beautiful ones will crave for you if you make cool cash. Let her be. Go for the one who appreciate you. Stop the weakling act of keep space for someone who doesn't appreciate your good gesture. Act from position of strength not weakness.

10 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Alariiwo: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
No offence meant to ladies.. but do them favours at your own peril.

From your writeup, it's certain she ain't into you. I'd advise you to open up to her about your feelings and if she says no, move the fvck on.

You'll meet ladies at every stage of your life till your hair turns grey. Don't get carried away just yet.

8 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
There is time for everything, now isn't.

Focus on the path to your future, When the time comes, women will come smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by donstan18: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hypocrites with their comments as usual screaming "Focus on your studies".

OP, in as much as academic is your major aim of stay in school, do well to know that you are in a university to learn many things, not just for academic. Don't mind these hypocrites forming seriousness and screaming "Focus on your studies", most of their CGP is not up to flashing credit, most of them started having sex from secondary school and till now, they are still broke.

From your story, that lady might not be what you think she is, she gave you her number the first day you approached her, then from avoiding siting with you the first day, she started asking you for seat anytime she comes to lectures showing she's gradually getting comfortable with you, you are indirectly progressing. Your problem is that you are not confident of yourself and also scared of rejection, you like her but the level of class she placed herself is discouraging you, possibly because you feel she's above you. I understand.

You know what "JUST TELL HER YOUR MIND", you will be surprised that she's having a bored life and looking for who to make a friend or lover, which could be the reason why she hardly reply your message(Maybe she can't interact), just tell her your mind, and observe her, if she accept you, FINE, if she rejects you, don't totally avoid her, be a friend, but don't be used(Friend zone), you might get there.

14 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by lilmaydee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are not up to her standard. No lady wants to date a guy she considers below her standard. You either upgrade to meet up or save yourself from headache and free her.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Alariiwo: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
olalat:
Mistake many students make is the fact that they don't realise how important they are when they work and make cool cash. Never waste much of your academic time on chasing woman. Plan well on how to make it big after school. The most beautiful ones will crave for you if you make cool cash. Let her be. Go for the one who appreciate you. Stop the weakling act of keep space for someone who doesn't appreciate your good gesture. Act from position of strength not weakness.

@OP take note of this..

All that matters in the end is success.

FriEND, girlfriEND, boyfriEND all have time frame.
What will make or break you is your achievements.
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Must you act like a baboon??

How men stoop too low just to get a lady you'll eventually start spending on these days is frustrating.
She's not interested in you shikena!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
No comment
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Pubichairs(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
her attitude should tell u, she's not into you, why are u still trying hard, Mr u are equally losing your worth, delete her number and give her less attention, stop acting like a douche bag

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
dairykidd:
No comment
You must comment angry
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Akinbahm(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
undefeateds:
There is this girl i ve always admire since part 1,we are both in the same level,same faculty, but different department,I always want to talk to her,but I don't have d courage because she is so flashy and she mostly walk alone.
so one day I decide to change the seat where I used to read and sit down where she use to read,when she saw me,she didn't sit there,then she went far to me to read,but all through that day,I can't read anything,my eyes is just catching her eyes till I leave the place that very day.
Now one day,I summon d courage to talk to her,she look at me from head to toe b4 giving me her number, and since that time I do try to chat her up on WhatsApp, but she will just read and ignore the message without replying.
Now,in one of our tightest class which i do arrive b4 her,i notice that she always write on standing in d class,because b4 they leave the other class,and get to the current one,the class would have been filled up,so I now start reserving seat for her which i will not let anybody sit there,and when she finally arrived, she will head straight for my side and ask if there is space for her which I do agree,but i do not tell her i reserve the seat for her nor ask her out,but I do try to talk out some other things with her but she will just frown her face each time i am talking to her and she will not respond in appealing manner. Am now wondering,why is she doing this,could it be I didn't worth her status or she is not interested in me or she is trying to form too hard to get,cos she is of this high fashion class,and doesn't move with people,even some of her dept guys that do try to walk with her,she do tried to avoid them what does she really mean.
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Tolax17: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Tolax17: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
I salute you o, you still dey swim inside friend zone lol grin
Guy, make God dash you brain. Leave that girl alone jare.
Are you jobless, face your book n stop facing girls. Please, go to where you're celebrated not tolerated. Ignore that girl as if she get ebola.
Stop your sly chat, stop saving sit for that useless Lady. She doesn't deserve you.
Next time, don't save any sit for that Lady. Make friends with other ladies and safe sit for other ladies. If she ask you, tell her another lady dey sit there. Just bone her, no look her side, frown your face too. God punish devil.
If she no dey ur school, you no go live ur life?

[/b]To win a woman you must be ready to lose her.[b]

Send me a pm. There's an articles that can help you grow your balls and win ladies. It's free

4 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you, who is in her department, don't know what she mean, then how are we supposed to know.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Mean by McBrooklyn(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
We don't know
Re: What Does She Really Mean by tungstar(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2018
dude please focus on your studies... its clear she is not interested in you... that is what it means.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Auladimeji2: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Tolax17:
I salute you o, you still dey swim inside friend zone lol grin
Guy, make God dash you brain. Leave that girl alone jare.
Are you jobless, face your book n stop facing girls. Please, go to where you're celebrated not tolerated. Ignore that girl as if she get ebola.
Stop your sly chat, stop saving sit for that useless Lady. She doesn't deserve you.
Next time, don't save any sit for that Lady. Make friends with other ladies and safe sit for other ladies. If she ask you, tell her another lady dey sit there. Just bone her, no look her side, frown your face too. God punish devil.
If she no dey ur school, you no go live ur life?

[/b]To win a woman you must be ready to lose her.[b]

Send me a pm. There's an articles that can help you grow your balls and win ladies. It's free
I need it,please.
oladimejiezekiel37@gmail.com
‭0802 615 9059‬
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Auladimeji2: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:
Hypocrites with their comments as usual screaming "Focus on your studies".

OP, in as much as academic is your major aim of stay in school, do well to know that you are in a university to learn many things, not just for academic. Don't mind these hypocrites forming seriousness and screaming "Focus on your studies", most of their CGP is not up to flashing credit, most of them started having sex from secondary school and till now, they are still broke.

From your story, that lady might not be what you think she is, she gave you her number the first day you approached her, then from avoiding siting with you the first day, she started asking you for seat anytime she comes to lectures showing she's gradually getting comfortable with you, you are indirectly progressing. Your problem is that you are not confident of yourself and also scared of rejection, you like her but the level of class she placed herself is discouraging you, possibly because you feel she's above you. I understand.

You know what "JUST TELL HER YOUR MIND", you will be surprised that she's having a bored life and looking for who to make a friend or lover, which could be the reason why she hardly reply your message(Maybe she can't interact), just tell her your mind, and observe her, if she accept you, FINE, if she rejects you, don't totally avoid her, be a friend, but don't be used(Friend zone), you might get there.

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
You must comment angry
I am sick ñ tired of all these lovelorn guys showing up with similar romance problems daily undecided
Re: What Does She Really Mean by DonHummer(m): 4:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Focus on your studies young man. Na your grammar de provoke her.
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Congratulations! The help you're looking for is here.

Ignore anyone who tells you to focus on your studies. When you focus solely on your studies and ignore your dating life, you'll regret.

Give 60% attention to your studies. Give 30% to your relationship skill, then share 10% among your business skill and other skills.

When you finish school, you can now give 60% to your business skill.

If you don't do this, you'll graduate as a nice guy, then start searching for job for 4 years. When you finally start making money, a slay queen will swindle you because you're clueless about relationship.

Now is the time to work on your relationship skill before women will take advantage of you. Be a good-bad guy, not a nice guy.

If you truly want to smile, read the book called ChatDicted 1.0. Here is a link to download the free version: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

If you don't download and read that small book NOW, you'll look back with regrets. Just do it.

Have a nice day.

Re: What Does She Really Mean by romenna: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Op. young girls of today r very open n straightforward. They dnt play hard to get at all if they like u.
Dat babe nor like u brah
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2018
You can make any girl love you if you read that book and master the content.

To secure your heart as a man, don't love a woman until you've married her, make her love you by pressing her love button.

Re: What Does She Really Mean by donstan18: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChatDicted:
You can make any girl love you if you read that book and master the content.

To secure your heart as a man, don't love a woman until you've married her, make her love you by pressing her love button.
This your marketing pattern na die grin

Keep it up

Re: What Does She Really Mean by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
dairykidd:

I am sick ñ tired of all these lovelorn guys showing up with similar romance problems daily undecided
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Mean by undefeateds: 1:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Mr Donstan thank u very much sir,i really appreciate sir, ve always read ur comment,and is like u are an expert in counselling people,u ve ease my mind so much,thank u sir.
And all of u forming serious boys,thank u,but i don't think it is too early to be in relationship as an undergraduate,so let's be real for once and stop painting others negative so as for us to look positive and besides this will be my first relationship if it works out,i haven't had any girlfriend in my entire life and i am not sex maniac,i just love this girl so much,and i want to give it a shot,i didn't say it is affecting my studies,so please...
Re: What Does She Really Mean by Tolax17: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2018
undefeateds:
Mr Donstan thank u very much sir,i really appreciate sir, ve always read ur comment,and is like u are an expert in counselling people,u ve ease my mind so much,thank u sir.
And all of u forming serious boys,thank u,but i don't think it is too early to be in relationship as an undergraduate,so let's be real for once and stop painting others negative so as for us to look positive and besides this will be my first relationship if it works out,i haven't had any girlfriend in my entire life and i am not sex maniac,i just love this girl so much,and i want to give it a shot,i didn't say it is affecting my studies,so please...

I want to assure you that when you confront her about your feelings for her one on one, I am 99.99% certain she will say No to you. Nobody says you shouldnt have a girlfriend, but your education is primary n you should be enterprising while in school. Make more money while in school. Like flies dey follow poo, girls go dey follow you.
They're somehow genetically created to use reverse psychology on guys, what will prevent it if you use it on her too. In fact, that's the shortcut to win girls.
Girls dont need nice boy like you but, bad boys. What will stop you from being a good-bad boy.

[/b]Logical things are boring and senseless to ladies.[b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without S€x / Thread closed / Lo Ri Ro...nairalanders Coman See DM Wey Babe Send Me Oo!wetin E Mean Sef?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.