Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? (4949 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Naijagram(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm seriously in love with my Bestie... I don't know how to tell her and I don't want to lose her as well.

She's so caring and very nice to me.
We do almost everything together... We go to the movies together, eat together and all that.

People think we are dating.

I don't want to make a mistake. I have feelings for her...I don't know if she has feelings for me too.

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by HungerBAD: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sisisioge is this you?
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Add more detail jor..
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by decatalyst(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
I knew it!

Just another chicken that is being fed and is ready to be boiled for the stomach grin

But in this case, nah the chicken sef dey offer herself to be boiled. grin

If you know, you know wink

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by amaniro: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'll advise you to give a detailed one.

first, bond with him, trust me he will start falling in love with you.
Don't tell him -yet. If you do he may feel reluctant to you.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by countryfive: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tell him indirectly

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Alariiwo: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
amaniro:
I'll advise you to give a detailed one.

first, bond with him, trust me he will start falling in love with you.

Don't tell him -yet. If you do he may feel reluctant to you.

Bond kwa.. na avatar?

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by konkonbilo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bring money make I help you tell am tongue

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Alariiwo: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
@OP if you don't want to lose him, remain just friends.

If you get intimate with him, you might end up breaking up and not see again.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by sisisioge: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sisisioge is this you?

I wish!

@OP, find a good time to stare in his eyes forever...just keep looking, something will happen. Whatever happens will lead to the convo...don't be afraid, love doesn't happen to everybody wink

Good luck.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Tomoyayi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
He spends time with you isn't it obvious He likes you. You Berra tell him before another gal will take him.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
if he has a girlfriend let him be come meet me, but if he doesn't? chances are he is in love with secretly don't want to spoil the good relationship

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tell him to off his pant... tongue

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by frankkydee(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naijagram:
I'm seriously in love with my Bestie... I don't know how to tell him and I don't want to lose him as well.

He's so caring and very nice to me.
We do almost everything together... We go to the movies together, eat together and all that.

I don't want to make a mistake. I have feelings for him...I don't know if has feelings for me too.

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

I'm seriously in love with my Bestie... I don't know how to tell her and I don't want to lose her as well.

She's so caring and very nice to me.

I don't want to make a mistake. I have feelings for her...I don't know if she has feelings for me too.

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bestie that mess each other, is that one bestie?
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by UrbanExotica(f): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:
I'm seriously in love with my Bestie... I don't know how to tell him and I don't want to lose him as well.

I don't want to make a mistake. I have feelings for him...I don't know if has feelings for me too.

Suggestions please!

No Insults.
Make a move. He might like you too smiley
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by donjobill: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Make a move. He might like you too smiley

Fear of being turned down by him is, probably, what is holding her back. Most women can't stand it. She might have observed that he doesn't manifest any amorous attitude towards her.

BTW, OP, is he having any girlfriend that he's seriously in love with?
Is he the type who is attracted by boobs and nyash?
Do you have what appeals to him? Or is he sapiosexual or demi-sexual?
There are many questions you have to answer your self before making a move, if you don't want him to reject you.

Occasionally, you may indirectly express your love for him jokingly and observe his reaction. If he too loves you, he'll open up.

I wish you the best!

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:

Suggestions please!

No Insults.
U don't love him.. U have been together so much that u can't help but want to screw ur friend & still keep him. Initiate it when next y'all chill out make it look like something after one too many then blame it on the alcohol... U don't need to date him pls. This is the reason i don't do girls with male besties undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Agathocles: 3:39am On Jul 18, 2018
You can't just let go of these feelings. You'll have to repress them, and the stress and misery resulting from that is toxic. You'll break your own heart, and lose your friend, anyways.

Don't count on hints and other tricks, if he loves you, he will be afraid to see them for what they are, he will feel the fear that you feel now. You'll just be wasting time.

Be brave, tell him exactly how you feel, don't try to be clever or shy about it. Even if he does not love you back, he may still want to be your best friend. I have seen many friendships continue like this, but I've also seen friends become lovers this way.
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by MissRaine69(f): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2018
No wonder men do not trust women with male best friends.
Does he have a woman in his life?
If he does it’s best to extract yourself from this friendship as unrequited love consumes you.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Moveonmax: 4:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Declare it

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by duduade: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

Do not spoil the friendship..

You have been sister zoned so don't go making the relationship awkward
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by phemmyfour: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:

Suggestions please!

No Insults.
Tell him you ll like to meet his people
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:
No wonder men do not trust women with male best friends.
Does he have a woman in his life?
If he does it’s best to extract yourself from this friendship as unrequited love consumes you.

I'VE NEVER BOUGHT THAT MALE FRIEND OR BESTIE NONSENSE.
THERE'S NOTHING YOU'D DO TO MAKE ME BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU TELL ME CUZ A GUY WHO'S A CLOSE FRIEND TO A GIRL IS EITHER HOPING TO HIT WHEN THERE'S A CHANCE, OR A DUNCE.

THE FORMER IS MOSTLY THE CASE. .

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by xedyl(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Ask him if he ever see you guys as more than friends or something along them lines... whatever he answers; take the answer and drop the friendship because you broke the code of friendship - you caught feelings- you can't be friends anymore... cry
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by utenwuson: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2018
every opposite besties must end up nacking unless u wanna deceive yourself,
there's absolutely nothing like a guy to a lady bestie.
one day eventually Una must nack
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by ImaIma1(f): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Please just make sire you define the relationship. Let it not ne that one person is dating but the other is unaware.

Some friendships just ease into romantic relationship without any asking and consent. Then when push comes to shove, the guy will start to ask "did i ask you out or did i tell you i would marry you?"

For your question, just give signs but do not say it. If you think he is the kind of guy that can handle it without making you feel cheap, then go ahead.
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Vicochende(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Nice, chances are that he also feels that way, you shouldn't have much expectations though, just ask him if he has ever thought of that and dont act too pushy, might make him run. Most long lasting relationships start this way. If you are both mature, you can handle whatever the outcome might be...to date or just remain as friend. And if eventually you start dating, manage your expectations verrrrrryyy well.
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Opinionated: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Who are those creating all these wack words? What is a "bestie"?
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Duru009(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Just become fuckmates no strings attach!
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by donokoh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=xedyl post=69481631][/quote]�bad boy

Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures / She Fainted During Sex / This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture)