Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

When She Hits First - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When She Hits First (7759 Views)

Shortage Of Men Hits The World / How Would You React If Somebody Hits Your Child For These Reasons? / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have been reading many articles about claims that under no circumstances should a man hit his wife/a lady. Good. Read this

At my neighbiurhood, there is this couple who wedded last year. The man works at GTB. His wife recently gave birth and they brought his mum for the Omugo(Igbos should understand).
Last week, he went to work and this woman beat up the mother in law for, according to her 'messing up the house'. She then pushed the woman outside and she was almost naked. I minded my own business-hope u grab.
When the man came back, he was so furious that he returned it to his wife in same proportion. Neighbours were now around and separated them after much pleading.
She picked up the car key, went to police station and made a statement about domestic violence. The case is already in court and the man has vowed that she will leave his home after the case.

Now I want to ask, is he justified here or are you still of the opinion that a man shouldn't hit a lady?
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: When She Hits First by eezeribe(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
When she hits first, you hit back with a double dose...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
eezeribe:
When she hits first, you hit back with a double dose...
Your mother for that matter. She couldn't wait for u to return as the man of the house and report whatever the woman did

4 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by crackhaus: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Both of them deserve each other 100%.

2 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by b3llo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
The man is justified here. The woman forgot about the Golden rule "Do unto others as you want others do unto you."

2 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
the man shouldnt have done that....but he should have told this mad woman NEVER EVER in her life to raise her dirty filthy hands on his mother again (unless she want to die early), or even treat his mother in any way remotely negative. then he should have begged his mother for forgiveness.

as for what is happening now (press charges), there is only one way but to get rid of the mad woman.

if that woman had done that to "my' mother, the crazed biatch would have probably been dead before i come back home!
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
crackhaus:
Both of them deserve each other 100%.
There have been living happily till that day
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
b3llo:
The man is justified here. The woman forgot about the Golden rule "Do unto others as you want others do unto you."
It is even a taboo wia I come from. The man should just report her to the women at home and dem go show am shege. Still pack her load to her papa haus
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
the man shouldnt have done that....but he should have told this mad woman NEVER EVER in her life to raise her dirty filthy hands on his mother again (unless she want to die early), or even treat his mother in any way remotely negative. then he should have begged his mother for forgiveness.

as for what is happening now (press charges), there is only one way but to get rid of the mad woman.

if that woman had done that to "my' mother, the crazed biatch would have probably been dead before i come back home!
Some women will place a curse on u if u dnt avenge that shameful act
Re: When She Hits First by eezeribe(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

Your mother for that matter. She couldn't wait for u to return as the man of the house and report whatever the woman did
Just imagine, that's the more reason why I will hit her so badly and end the union...
But I think the man should have observed her wild tendencies during courtship, although people pretend so much...

2 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
eezeribe:

Just imagine, that's the more reason why I will hit her so badly and end the union...
But I think the man should have observed her wild tendencies during courtship, although people pretend so much...
No one has heard their voices before. Dnt just know what came over her
Re: When She Hits First by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:
Some women will place a curse on u if u dnt avenge that shameful act

avenge how?! by beating a mad woman who laid her hands on my mother?!?!?! i might as well divorce the mad woman than waste time trying to correct her wrongs (if my mother didnt already send her to meet her maker)
Re: When She Hits First by b3llo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

It is even a taboo wia I come from. The man should just report her to the women at home and dem go shopping am shege. Still pack her load to her papa haus
Don't dull... Take her sorry ass to her father's house. The annoying is that she had the guts to go and report/file for Domestic violence at the Police station.

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

avenge how?! by beating a mad woman who laid her hands on my mother?!?!?! i might as well divorce the mad woman than waste time trying to correct her wrongs (if my mother didnt already send her to meet her maker)
Lol. The man has resolved to end the marriage after the court case

Ur mum must b an agile lady
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
b3llo:
Don't dull... Take her sorry ass to her father's house. The annoying is that she had the guts to go and report/file for Domestic violence at the Police station.
The man is handling the case well. He is learned
Re: When She Hits First by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

Lol. The man has resolved to end the marriage after the court case

Ur mum must b an agile lady

but think about it, this woman beat your mother while you are away, and your mother just sat there?!?!? she couldnt give 5K to some mallam/meguard to reset that biatch brain? and/or you wouldnt even ask WHY wifey did it?!

of course that marriage is over, who would want to even live with such mad disrespectful woman?
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

but think about it, this woman beat your mother while you are away, and your mother just sat there?!?!? she couldnt give 5K to some mallam/meguard to reset that biatch brain? and/or you wouldnt even ask WHY wifey did it?!

of course that marriage is over, who would want to even live with such mad disrespectful woman?
The woman isn't that young again. And the lodge was empty that afternoon.
Re: When She Hits First by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

The woman isn't that young again. And the lodge was empty that afternoon.

bro, then i suggest you give your mother some well needed survival self defense lessons so that she can defend herself if/when you are not around. teach her how to pick up a knife or throw stuff if it may be, instead of expecting you to correct wrongs in "her" life..... because if you are not careful, she could be 6ft under by the time you return.

btw, also let us all remember that i certainly could find many reason why my wife would want to (could) beat my mother.... for example: if she was abusing my kids OR trying to sell them to ritualist OR give them tribal marking against our will etc
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, then i suggest you give your mother some well needed survival self defense lessons so that she can defend herself if/when you are not around. teach her how to pick up a knife or throw stuff if it may be, instead of expecting you to correct wrongs in "her" life..... because if you are not careful, she could be 6ft under by the time you return.

btw, also let us all remember that i certainly could find many reason why my wife would want to (could) beat my mother.... for example: if she was abusing my kids OR trying to sell them to ritualist OR give them tribal marking against our will etc
Not my mum o.
Dnt u know what it means to be advanced. With her age, she can't defend herself. What baffles me is the wife's claim that 'she was messing up the house'. That's so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

Not my mum o.
Dnt u know what it means to be advanced. With her age, she can't defend herself. What baffles me is the wife's claim that 'she was messing up the house'. That's so unfortunate

sometimes such issues is a wake up call to let everyone know that this is NOT working and you should just divorce and go your merry ways.
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sometimes such issues is a wake up call to let everyone know that this is NOT working and you should just divorce and go your merry ways.
She will surely be regretting by now. She is currently at her parents' house and the man said she won't come back after the case.

4 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

She will surely be regretting by now. She is currently at her parents' house and the man said she won't come back after the case.

better to get rid of such disrespectful woman now than later
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

better to get rid of such disrespectful woman now than later
Exactly. The man isn't save too
Re: When She Hits First by Eketem: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2018
We are ever so crude.

He should have reported her to the Police for assault instead of beating her up.

Let her be the one going to court everyday.

Back to the issue, let old women rest and not be dragged into slavery in the name of Omugwuo, let parents learn to care for their kids themselves.

The threat of ending a marriage isn't such a bad thing that women will be crying about these days, they have their own jobs and lives and in some cases even own houses not returning to their parents so most of them don't really care they simply move on

However anybody that introduces violence to a relationship male or female deserves to be alone till they can manage their anger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Hits First by eyinjuege: 5:26am On Jul 18, 2018
What the wife did was evil, however the man and his mother should have reported her to the police for assault and violence against the elderly.
The elderly people are vulnerable groups and are abused everyday by their children with their spouses and grandchildren.
You'll be surprised how common this is, especially on old people with dementia. I won't be surprised if some have been poisoned by their children .
I don't pity the wife for anything, but the husband should have reported her first

4 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Any man or woman that beats up her parent or parent in-law shouldn't be allowed to live among humans.

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Eketem:
We are ever so crude.

He should have reported her to the Police for assault instead of beating her up.

Let her be the one going to court everyday.

Back to the issue, let old women rest and not be dragged into slavery in the name of Omugwuo, let parents learn to care for their kids themselves.

The threat of ending a marriage isn't such a bad thing that women will be crying about these days, they have their own jobs and lives and in some cases even own houses not returning to their parents so most of them don't really care they simply move on

However anybody that introduces violence to a relationship male or female deserves to be alone till they can manage their anger
The joy of every mother in Igbo is to carry her child's child. It comes with this feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment. Most mothers look up to it.
Are u kidding me, if u let her go u scattered to go to the police, even ur mum will be angry with u.

A wise shouldn't ever lay her hand on her mother in law. She deserve what she got
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
What the wife did was evil, however the man and his mother should have reported her to the police for assault and violence against the elderly.
The elderly people are vulnerable groups and are abused everyday by their children with their spouses and grandchildren.
You'll be surprised how common this is, especially on old people with dementia. I won't be surprised if some have been poisoned by their children .
I don't pity the wife for anything, but the husband should have reported her first
The woman goes to court as the man too. So, nobody is Loosing. Is not as if he has been locked up.
No be person wey first run go call police dey win case o

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Acidosis:

Any man or woman that beats up her parent or parent in-law shouldn't be allowed to live among humans.
I dnt think any man can stand that
Re: When She Hits First by SilentBang(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2018
What woman hits her mother inlaw don't get it twisted that she is very super capable of killing the husband.

Im a strong advocate of "Men should try never to hit a lady" but i think personally i would have given her a double dose of her medicine... THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL BE RIGHT TO... BECAUSE TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT.

That marriage should have been over since... why wait till after the court case.

what is really wrong with us As a Nation and individually we loosing it.

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2018
SilentBang:
What woman hits her mother inlaw don't get it twisted that she is very super capable of killing the husband.

Im a strong advocate of "Men should try never to hit a lady" but i think personally i would have given her a double dose of her medicine... THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL BE RIGHT TO... BECAUSE TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT.

That marriage should have been over since... why wait till after the court case.

what is really wrong with us As a Nation and individually we loosing it.
The man is taking one step at a time from what I'm seeing. The marriage is already over. Just for them to legalize it

2 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by Eketem: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Respect55:

The joy of every mother in Igbo is to carry her child's child. It comes with this feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment. Most mothers look up to it.
Are u kidding me, if u let her go u scattered to go to the police, even ur mum will be angry with u.

A wise shouldn't ever lay her hand on her mother in law. She deserve what she got

No Sir, revenge is not justice, the mother you said won't be happy if she reported to police but the mother was happy that the man hit his wife?

If the case is prosecuted I hope you know he will go to jail or pay a huge fine. The real issue of him hitting his wife won't matter.

If your wife hits your mother report her to the Police let her face the consequences of her actions.

The grandmother can come and carry her baby but not be the one who is solely responsible for child care and running errands.

Please don't say it is the joy of every woman, it is the joy of some women

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Hell On Earth / Conflict Between Family And Career. / What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.