Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm (5855 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Dick Scarcity: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Tail Of A Snake (pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Edygrin(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
So I was on twitter some minutes ago and I stumbled on a trending thread by @ClintonViceB. She posted screenshots of a heated argument between a two lovers who soon turned enemies because of the quantity of the guy's sperm..
See screenshots below
Is this scientifically proven?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2018
It could also be as a result of the man not feeding well.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Shugavee(f): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Yeah she isn’t totally wrong

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Dafuq is this?
I'll let my PA Pocohantas comment on this one. Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Why is your cum not plenty?!

Orisisri something

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Edygrin(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
lol can that affect the quantity?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Edygrin(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
You ve a point

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Dafuq is this?

Colourich:

Shugavee:

You two seem very knowledgeable on this issue. But I bet my PA has more knowledge on this topic than both of you combined. You'll see. Waiting on her....
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Edygrin(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2018
HauteReel:
Dafuq is this?

You two seem very knowledgeable on this issue. But I bet my PA has more knowledge on this topic than both of you combined. You'll see. Waiting on her....
Who's your PA?
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2018
some foolish women and their rubbish...but i blame the donkey she is dating for not giving her the proper reply:
"babe i masturbated (while thinking of you) all this while to keep my libido down, thats why the sperm is low... or you wanted me to walk around this jungle with a raging hardon with every passing sexy woman?! you said the sex was crazy, so why bring such nonsense up?!"

22 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Shugavee(f): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
some foolish women and their rubbish...but i blame the donkey she is dating for not giving her the proper reply:
"babe i masturbated (while thinking of you) all this while to keep my libido down, thats why the sperm is low... or you wanted me to walk around this jungle with a raging hardon with every passing sexy woman?! you said the sex was crazy, so why bring such nonsense up?!"
chronic liar...mnot everyone can’t keep up with their promise,, he promised to say the truth remember

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2018
grin

Hahahahhaha...Is she a sperm count machine abi? grin

But never underestimate the power of woman's intuition..Some of us, can recognise the game before u even play it... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
chronic liar...mnot everyone can’t keep up with their promise,, he promised to say the truth remember

what about if that was the truth?! or do you think that cheating is the only reason why a man would have low sperm?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2018
U clone your WhatsApp then start messaging yourself just to create attention.... Nonsense stupid made up lie.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:55am On Jul 18, 2018
jboy73:
U clone your WhatsApp then start messaging yourself just to create attention.... Nonsense stupid made up lie.

Exactly. All made up!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Dami12345: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Lies, the girl just wants to break up, when every girls need an excuse they pick on anything.

Besides who doesn't mastubate again undecided?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by RevenGeMission: 1:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Both of them cheated

NYSC and no sex ?? Is like calling a Politician Holy man of God

And true , if you did not have much practise as a guy , it's a must to cum quick after a while and the quantity of cum would be much more and thicker

It's not rocket science, and for the chick to mention names , she knows the guy is with someone else , She is right , he cheated

He is right , she is having loads of fvccks at camp

Solution is to work it out
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by bjayx: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2018
That's all they know

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 18, 2018
LAZY YOUTHS indeed.
That’s why POVERTY is ravaging African societies like EBOLA.

Anyway what else can they offer beyond SEXX.
After all they remain objects of mere satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by joeokoriem: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Hnmmm
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by frenzydilz(m): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2018
So he cannot exercise his rights as a card bearing member of the Vaseline Crew?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by MissRaine69(f): 4:01am On Jul 18, 2018
If there ever was a good example to never wife a stupid woman. This is the best example.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by tstx(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Or he masturbates alot

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by tstx(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Jehovah... what us dis one ayam reading this early morning.

See my signature
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:

And the guy indirectly acknowledge the cheating..
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by romenna: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Imagine how a sweet n romance filled chat quickly degenerated into war of words.
There is really a thin line between love n hate, life and death

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by duduade: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2018
bjayx:
That's all they know

Very irritating
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Olalan(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2018
The way the chat went shows the kind of person's they both are
BTW the chat looks fake thou

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2018
What if he's a masturbator. Masturbator cum too no dey plenty

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by schumastic(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2018
How did she know the cum wasn't much, I thought he used condom or did she check the condom. Bloggers n lies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Offpoint: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Whoever made up this shît I'm reading is a terrible script writer. starts well but lack finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Mankosi: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. / Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram / Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.